Sacrifice all survivors in the basement

Ok.

What about DCs?

This is the second time I would have got this challange but I got ruined by DCs.

Fun.

Can we... Idk,do something about DC on console?

Comments

  • @DBDplayersRsaltyAFha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932333#Comment_932333

    Read my post properly please , how did you end up on the shack ? Stay away from it ... the killer can not carry you from one side of the map to the other ....

    I just said down below..I gave full detail of my game.

    Hope this suits you a little bit better.

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932331#Comment_932331

    I had no idea where the basement was.

    It was on the swamp map, my teammates were being chased I got hit once and lost him went to big boat to do the final gen teammate stepped in his trap. Me being the nice person I am went and got him outta the trap and that's when I went down. LOL

    I mean i probably coulda actually not got camped and got out, but I was helping a teammate who in return farmed me off the hook while I had my arms flying a mile a min but it didn't matter. LOL

    Im not mad that I or my teammates died from him camping basement. I just don't understand why some things are okay for killer but they are not for survivor. I play both sides and I don't need to play like this scummy dude, If Im doin the challenge for the basement and I can't get it but I can get the kill guess what...there are other games and Ill keep trying.

    Im not wasting 20+ mins in one game just to try to get ONE challenge done for the rift..LOL some people hard core about that crap. not me

    And some people apparently try just as hard to deny someone of their acheivement. Imagine being that type of loser.

  • @malloymk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932342#Comment_932342

    And some people apparently try just as hard to deny someone of their acheivement. Imagine being that type of loser.

    LOL

    Look I said it before and I will say it again.

    THE KILLER HAD THE GAME WON, HE SHOULD HAVE JUST HOOKED HIM ON THE DAMN HOOKS. THAT'S ALL IM SAYING, THE SURVIVOR DIDN'T HAVE TO LET HIM HOOK HIM IN THE DAMN BASEMENT YALL ENTITLED AS HELL

    do yall pout if someone insta kills themselves on hook and you were going for an adept? probably..who am I kidding.

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932281#Comment_932281

    Its not fair lol

    and it shouldn't have to come down to that

    Honestly, when the Killer got everyone fair and square (and not did some Bullshit like pretending to farm to get everyone) and you are the last person, it does not matter at all if he Hooks you in the basement or somewhere else. Then let him have his challenge.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932283#Comment_932283

    Honestly, when the Killer got everyone fair and square (and not did some Bullshit like pretending to farm to get everyone) and you are the last person, it does not matter at all if he Hooks you in the basement or somewhere else. Then let him have his challenge.

    Nah because the killers won't do the same for survivors.

    if you want something nice done for you, you need to do something nice for someone else.

    end of story

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932356#Comment_932356

    Nah because the killers won't do the same for survivors.

    if you want something nice done for you, you need to do something nice for someone else.

    end of story

    If it was a normal game, why would it bother you were you die? You are dead on hook. It does not matter which hook.

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932351#Comment_932351

    LOL

    Look I said it before and I will say it again.

    THE KILLER HAD THE GAME WON, HE SHOULD HAVE JUST HOOKED HIM ON THE DAMN HOOKS. THAT'S ALL IM SAYING, THE SURVIVOR DIDN'T HAVE TO LET HIM HOOK HIM IN THE DAMN BASEMENT YALL ENTITLED AS HELL

    do yall pout if someone insta kills themselves on hook and you were going for an adept? probably..who am I kidding.

    You are very dense. Why would a killer select an achievement on the tome, put himself in a position to acheive it, and then say "nah fam, I'm good. I'll do this ridiculously difficult challenge some other time"?

    I mean at this point you're obviously just purposely trying to be a troll or accidentally being an idiot. It really doesn't matter to me. But just a pro-tip; digging your heels in and busting out the caps lock only makes you look like a bigger idiot. You do you though.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932364#Comment_932364

    If it was a normal game, why would it bother you were you die? You are dead on hook. It does not matter which hook.

    my point...

    the game was won..just hook him

  • @malloymk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932354#Comment_932354

    You are very dense. Why would a killer select an achievement on the tome, put himself in a position to acheive it, and then say "nah fam, I'm good. I'll do this ridiculously difficult challenge some other time"?

    I mean at this point you're obviously just purposely trying to be a troll or accidentally being an idiot. It really doesn't matter to me. But just a pro-tip; digging your heels in and busting out the caps lock only makes you look like a bigger idiot. You do you though.

    lmfao thank you love <3

  • Yeah, you lost. So just let them get his challenge and dont behave like a little brat.

    When he played fair, why bother with the hook?

  • @malloymk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932354#Comment_932354

    You are very dense. Why would a killer select an achievement on the tome, put himself in a position to acheive it, and then say "nah fam, I'm good. I'll do this ridiculously difficult challenge some other time"?

    I mean at this point you're obviously just purposely trying to be a troll or accidentally being an idiot. It really doesn't matter to me. But just a pro-tip; digging your heels in and busting out the caps lock only makes you look like a bigger idiot. You do you though.

    Maybe he should have used perks to help him get there then.

    Its not up to the survivor to make it easy. I have said many times it wasn't right for either side. But its up to the killer if he wants to get it done

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932372#Comment_932372

    Maybe he should have used perks to help him get there then.

    Its not up to the survivor to make it easy. I have said many times it wasn't right for either side. But its up to the killer if he wants to get it done

    Some maps are big enough that both iron grasp and agitation won't get them in the basement. Again, the survivor has every right to play like a troll and stubbornly deny the killer the basement, but that makes them the one holding the game up- not the other way around.

    "Killers are jerks for trying to complete tome acheivements!"

    What a weird hill for someone to die on.

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932247#Comment_932247

    i understand that I fully do and I have said that its mostly the rifts, but to be honest..killers have gotten bad since the DC thing is happening..I mean just yesterday I was slugged for half a match I'd get pick up slugged picked up slugged because they refused to hook me..for what I have no idea I don't run DS or Adrenaline anymore..Its basically just stupid perks that kinda help me in the game, Ive been trying to level my people so I dont run with actual helpful perks lol I run with have I have unlocked but because of the DC crap being out killers are a lot worse..and its saddening because before I would think nothing of it..But now I honestly feel like people are trying to make other people DC, I haven't played much killer since rank reset let alone the DC thingy but I plan on it, Once I get my killers leveled up again, as I said I'm trying to p3 them all.

    The rifts are making killers/survivors salty towards each other, and its not just killers vs survivors..survivors are actually getting worse towards their teammates as well..I find it stupid. And the only reason that people are WANTING to do the rift is because without them it takes FOREVER to unlock tiers.

    This isn't me being sided with survivors or with killers, Ive been posting for days that its both sides. Im just stating what has been happening to me in games. And how the killers/survivors act..playing with red ranks anymore feels like Im playing with people that just started the game :(

    I don't understand the pickup slug thing. Are the killers trying to dribble? If they are, you are running into players that haven't played in a long long time.

  • @malloymk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932390#Comment_932390

    Some maps are big enough that both iron grasp and agitation won't get them in the basement. Again, the survivor has every right to play like a troll and stubbornly deny the killer the basement, but that makes them the one holding the game up- not the other way around.

    "Killers are jerks for trying to complete tome acheivements!"

    What a weird hill for someone to die on.

    How tho?

    The survivor couldn't do anything he just kept downing him and picking him up trying to get to the basement. And on the swamp map yes Ag. and IG. you could make it to the basement. There would be no issues with it. Seeing that he made it half way across the map without it surely with it, he could have.

    But thanks again for calling me an idiot. Im glad that people still call people names to get their point across <3

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932262#Comment_932262

    I don't understand the pickup slug thing. Are the killers trying to dribble? If they are, you are running into players that haven't played in a long long time.

    I have no idea what they were doing tbh,

    Like i said I dont run DS or Adrenaline, but I kept getting picked up and slugged again for almost the whole game. It was annoying af..But Cant dc because then you get hit with a timer and I can't kill myself, Killer refused to hook me.

    Its stupid

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932382#Comment_932382

    Yeah, you lost. So just let them get his challenge and dont behave like a little brat.

    When he played fair, why bother with the hook?

    lol it shouldn't matter.

    these damn rifts are bringing out the worst in people.

    LOL

    Thanks tho..Name calling its amazing <3

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932417#Comment_932417

    I have no idea what they were doing tbh,

    Like i said I dont run DS or Adrenaline, but I kept getting picked up and slugged again for almost the whole game. It was annoying af..But Cant dc because then you get hit with a timer and I can't kill myself, Killer refused to hook me.

    Its stupid

    DS and adrenaline shouldn't have anything to do with it. Neither perk is countered by picking up and dropping a survivor. Are you sure the killer wasn't just farming and not trying to kill? They seem to be letting you wiggle out. Everytime you drop a survivor the wiggle bar increase ~33%.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932425#Comment_932425

    DS and adrenaline shouldn't have anything to do with it. Neither perk is countered by picking up and dropping a survivor. Are you sure the killer wasn't just farming and not trying to kill? They seem to be letting you wiggle out. Everytime you drop a survivor the wiggle bar increase ~33%.

    No they weren't letting me wiggle out. They would hit me down to the ground and walk away, teammate would come heal me, I would try to get away but the teammate i guess wanted heal points so I'd get downed again, I kept shitting shift to get away but they kept on trying to heal lol.

    Idk what the point was but honestly, it made me hate killers even more :')


    Note-

    They would never pick me up is the thing. I didn't even get a chance to wiggle. I dont know if I had played the killer before and they still weren't liking me or what. But I stayed on the ground for well after the half way mark of my downed bar thingy

    • has 0 chance of surviving;
    • killer can kill a person ANY TIME, but HAVE to make it in very specific way due to a special objective;
    • survivor knows it, so he gonna make everything possible to deny a special objective while at the same time HAVING A 0 CHANCE OF SURVIVING or getting any other objective himself.

    Yep, that's killers fault for sure.

    (If I don't get it, neither do you!)

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932437#Comment_932437

    No they weren't letting me wiggle out. They would hit me down to the ground and walk away, teammate would come heal me, I would try to get away but the teammate i guess wanted heal points so I'd get downed again, I kept shitting shift to get away but they kept on trying to heal lol.

    Idk what the point was but honestly, it made me hate killers even more :')

    Note-

    They would never pick me up is the thing. I didn't even get a chance to wiggle. I dont know if I had played the killer before and they still weren't liking me or what. But I stayed on the ground for well after the half way mark of my downed bar thingy

    Ok, I was misunderstanding. A survivor picked you up and the killer slugged you. There's really no point in them doing that. Maybe there's some broader context that I'm missing but I wouldn't expect this to be the norm.

  • You know, I already know how I'm going to complete this challenge. Step 1: Bring Bloody Party streamers. Step 2: Farm with the survivors, let you know you love and cherish each and every one of them. Step 3: Take them into the basement, no they haven't been bad survivors, but it's time for you to take what is owed to you. Step 4: BBQ and chili time.

  • @Hex_KillerMainBTW said:

    You know, I already know how I'm going to complete this challenge. Step 1: Bring Bloody Party streamers. Step 2: Farm with the survivors, let you know you love and cherish each and every one of them. Step 3: Take them into the basement, no they haven't been bad survivors, but it's time for you to take what is owed to you. Step 4: BBQ and chili time.

    Thats honestly what I thought a lot of people would do. LOL

    But Ive just seen people throwing on Ins. and camping the basement. lol

  • @avilmask said:

    • has 0 chance of surviving;
    • killer can kill a person ANY TIME, but HAVE to make it in very specific way due to a special objective;
    • survivor knows it, so he gonna make everything possible to deny a special objective while at the same time HAVING A 0 CHANCE OF SURVIVING or getting any other objective himself.

    Yep, that's killers fault for sure.

    (If I don't get it, neither do you!)

    Im honestly done with this lol

    its been argued for a day now. You have your feelings I have mine.

    no one is in the wrong for feeling what they feel. Ive moved on

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932281#Comment_932281

    Its not fair lol

    and it shouldn't have to come down to that


    its not fair that killers have harder rifts to do.

  • @Danky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932283#Comment_932283

    its not fair that killers have harder rifts to do.

    that can be argued. I mean it really can be

    BUT

    its a choice to do the rifts. Not a must.

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932466#Comment_932466

    Thats honestly what I thought a lot of people would do. LOL

    But Ive just seen people throwing on Ins. and camping the basement. lol

    See, I've been farming with people on the rifts. I had one person complain to me saying "why would you wait so long in a lobby just to do that?" Because I think some people get really stressed about it and I rather them not have to feel like they need to rush it. Plus we're not getting double BPs for another few weeks. And I know when that happens killer ques are going to be really long and most of them are just going to be try hards. If it's double BPs I'm going to just do normal games and not try and get a quick 4k. (usually I like to farm with people on them cause it's a win win. It's not like survivor's have a good BP perk like BBQ and Chili. Best they have is we're going to live forever)

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932502#Comment_932502

    that can be argued. I mean it really can be

    BUT

    its a choice to do the rifts. Not a must.


    it cant be argued, FACTS. if u believe survivor rifts are harder plz let us know which one is harder then all of the killers. only a survivor main who doesnt play killer would say that.

    u said "its a choice to do the rifts. Not a must." clearly the survivor wasnt going to escape YET the survivor did everything he could to stop the killer for getting it done. for that survivor it was a choice to wiggle in this case since he wasnt escaping. FACTS.

    the survivor spent 20mins to stop the killer from getting this done, worst cuz he wasnt even getting out if the killer would have hooked him anywhere else. shows u how much survivors are entitled and hate killers.

  • @Hex_KillerMainBTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932483#Comment_932483

    See, I've been farming with people on the rifts. I had one person complain to me saying "why would you wait so long in a lobby just to do that?" Because I think some people get really stressed about it and I rather them not have to feel like they need to rush it. Plus we're not getting double BPs for another few weeks. And I know when that happens killer ques are going to be really long and most of them are just going to be try hards. If it's double BPs I'm going to just do normal games and not try and get a quick 4k. (usually I like to farm with people on them cause it's a win win. It's not like survivor's have a good BP perk like BBQ and Chili. Best they have is we're going to live forever)

    Yes!

    and as a survivor if I get killers that want to farm. I normally in the end give them a kill anyway. to say hey thanks. You coulda murdered my ass but you let me get a ######### ton of points so here you go. Have my soul!

  • @Danky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932507#Comment_932507

    it cant be argued, FACTS. if u believe survivor rifts are harder plz let us know which one is harder then all of the killers. only a survivor main who doesnt play killer would say that.

    u said "its a choice to do the rifts. Not a must." clearly the survivor wasnt going to escape YET the survivor did everything he could to stop the killer for getting it done. for that survivor it was a choice to wiggle in this case since he wasnt escaping. FACTS.

    the survivor spent 20mins to stop the killer from getting this done, worst cuz he wasnt even getting out if the killer would have hooked him anywhere else. shows u how much survivors are entitled and hate killers.

    I actually play both sides.

    Even though im only green ranks in killer right now, I play both sides. and yes even some survivor mains have a hard time doing some of them.

    Not everyone is a god with flashlights, so maybe just think about that. Im not saying that killers aren't harder im just saying that it could be argued by other people who may think that survivors are hard as well.

    No one is in the wrong for stating how they feel so please stop making it seem that way.

    Yes I know what I said, that its a choice and not a must..But its also a must that the killer should put perks on that is going to help him get said challenges done. Its not the survivors fault, the rifts fault. At that point in time that is solely the killers fault for not using the perks that are give to him. If he would have used said perks it would have gotten it but he chose not to. And it ending in a "Im not giving it to you, I don't care" "Im not gonna hook you I dont care" battle because of ONE, ONE rift challenge that the killer could have ended the game. started a new one and possibly gotten it then.

    I have said I dont know how many times, Im not faulting the killer or the survivor. and I said this AFTER i had posted that because other people have opened my eyes, because yes I was being in the favor of the survivor. BUT the killer had a choice and so did the survivor.

    All I am saying is that, there comes a point in the game where you just need to say ######### it and hook them and move on. But this whole, You were dead anyway just give it to him, Big brain killer main #########..Its gotta stop. Thats why the sides bicker and fight so freaking much.

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932536#Comment_932536

    I actually play both sides.

    Even though im only green ranks in killer right now, I play both sides. and yes even some survivor mains have a hard time doing some of them.

    Not everyone is a god with flashlights, so maybe just think about that. Im not saying that killers aren't harder im just saying that it could be argued by other people who may think that survivors are hard as well.

    No one is in the wrong for stating how they feel so please stop making it seem that way.

    Yes I know what I said, that its a choice and not a must..But its also a must that the killer should put perks on that is going to help him get said challenges done. Its not the survivors fault, the rifts fault. At that point in time that is solely the killers fault for not using the perks that are give to him. If he would have used said perks it would have gotten it but he chose not to. And it ending in a "Im not giving it to you, I don't care" "Im not gonna hook you I dont care" battle because of ONE, ONE rift challenge that the killer could have ended the game. started a new one and possibly gotten it then.

    I have said I dont know how many times, Im not faulting the killer or the survivor. and I said this AFTER i had posted that because other people have opened my eyes, because yes I was being in the favor of the survivor. BUT the killer had a choice and so did the survivor.

    All I am saying is that, there comes a point in the game where you just need to say ######### it and hook them and move on. But this whole, You were dead anyway just give it to him, Big brain killer main #########..Its gotta stop. Thats why the sides bicker and fight so freaking much.


    no survivor daily or rift is hard, just like u dont play killer. the survivor got what he got and thats his fault.

  • @Danky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932548#Comment_932548

    no survivor daily or rift is hard, just like u dont play killer. the survivor got what he got and thats his fault.

    :')

    ignorance is bliss

  • They need to change it to "sacrifice 2 survivors in the basement in the same trial"x2 just for console

  • @Danky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932548#Comment_932548

    no survivor daily or rift is hard, just like u dont play killer. the survivor got what he got and thats his fault.

    not everyone has 20 mins to wait for a killer lobby lmfao

    you do you tho sweetie pie. aint no one stopping you

    but whats easy for you may not be easy for others lmao

    and this is the stuff im talking about..so mean over NOTHING

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932536#Comment_932536

    I actually play both sides.

    Even though im only green ranks in killer right now, I play both sides. and yes even some survivor mains have a hard time doing some of them.

    Not everyone is a god with flashlights, so maybe just think about that. Im not saying that killers aren't harder im just saying that it could be argued by other people who may think that survivors are hard as well.

    No one is in the wrong for stating how they feel so please stop making it seem that way.

    Yes I know what I said, that its a choice and not a must..But its also a must that the killer should put perks on that is going to help him get said challenges done. Its not the survivors fault, the rifts fault. At that point in time that is solely the killers fault for not using the perks that are give to him. If he would have used said perks it would have gotten it but he chose not to. And it ending in a "Im not giving it to you, I don't care" "Im not gonna hook you I dont care" battle because of ONE, ONE rift challenge that the killer could have ended the game. started a new one and possibly gotten it then.

    I have said I dont know how many times, Im not faulting the killer or the survivor. and I said this AFTER i had posted that because other people have opened my eyes, because yes I was being in the favor of the survivor. BUT the killer had a choice and so did the survivor.

    All I am saying is that, there comes a point in the game where you just need to say ######### it and hook them and move on. But this whole, You were dead anyway just give it to him, Big brain killer main #########..Its gotta stop. Thats why the sides bicker and fight so freaking much.

    I'll be honest, before the rifts all I ever did was play killer. That being said, I noticed how each side basically use the same perks almost on repeat, which I feel makes the game stale. After that killers that have higher mobility that I play like Freddy, I don't use ruin on.

    And trust me, I'm definitely no god at flashlights. But I feel like tome 3 was waaay harder than 4. But killers are going to really want to try hard on basement kills, which honestly doesn't help because then they feel a need to be toxic trying to get it, and survivors will do whatever they can to NOT be basement hooked. If I can't get someone in the basement or all 4 in it, then I'll try my luck next game. I don't even think killers should be insidious camping the hooks either...because someone on the other team is going to DC and then it becomes a 5+ minute argument. Sorry, I don't want to argue with someone on who was wrong or right (it's why I wouldn't be insidious camping.) But not everyone is that good on killer to be able to get basement hook kills. IF you want those, do basement builds where you know when someone is going for the save, you teleport over there while having a perk like make your choice. Down the healthy survivor, redown the other one and either wait out the DS time or just eat it.

    And I KNOW both sides will complain about it. Killer will possibly complain about DS and the survivor's will be mad because they're semi camping basement. (not full blown but enough to make it where they don't want to go down there) And some players will just kill themselves on basement hooks (which then makes winning for the survivor's more difficult) only for the killer to either say 1: Oh they're just bad you guys should've played better. Or 2: Survivor's will get pissy about it as well.

  • He should just have given the killer that freakin challenge and moved on, what's so hard about that ? He lost anyway.

  • @FabV said:

    He should just have given the killer that freakin challenge and moved on, what's so hard about that ? He lost anyway.

    Mainly because if the killer knew a survivor was going for something and only needed one more would the killer give it to the survivor to be nice and let them complete their challenge?

    I don't think so.

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932040#Comment_932040

    the survivor was trying to open the door and find hatch.

    Im just saying..there comes a point even if you're trying to do the challenge that you just kill the person and move on.

    I know last time with the spine chill one..I didn't insta kill myself or dc when I got hit or hooked..Because it would have been stupid to. I played the game and moved on

    which should have happened in this case as well but it didn't because the killer was too hard headed to hook the survivor.

    The killer and survivor shouldn't have to give in to the others wants ..they didn't NEED it they just didn't want to have to do it again which i get sucks, Im not that far yet, but im not going to hold someone in the game just because hes to far from the basement, if I cant get them all..I will hook them on a hook and move tf on.

    But lets not see it that way, lets see it as it is what it is and the survivor shoulda gave in...right?

    MrsMaliciousX - "You!"

    Killer - "Me?"

    MrsMaliciousX - "Yeah! You! Stop trying to accomplish your goal!"

    Killer - "But why? I'm really close, just gotta get 1 more hook and I can go back to playing normally"

    MrsMaliciousX - "I don't like it! It's boring! So you should just give up and start over in another match"


    Yeah, that sound totally fair and reasonable...

    IMG_20190413_180913.jpg

    No, he doesn't have to give up on his objective because you think it's boring.

    Hell, he might even agree with you, but that's just another reason to complete it now so he can move past it afterwards.


    You don't have a leg to stand on,

    Your argument is flawed on several fronts,

    You missuse the term "holding the game hostage",

    You think your fun should dictate how others play,

    You say the killer should just give up, but not the survivor.

    Let me be clear here. YOU👏 ARE👏 WRONG👏! Very, very wrong.

    Just, stop.

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932556#Comment_932556

    not everyone has 20 mins to wait for a killer lobby lmfao

    you do you tho sweetie pie. aint no one stopping you

    but whats easy for you may not be easy for others lmao

    and this is the stuff im talking about..so mean over NOTHING

    on survivor or killer my wait time is no more then 1min max even when i SwFs (Texas). so i dont understand ur comment about that. in terms of "difficulty" killers are harder, if u compare a 1 for 1.

    ure pointing blame on the killer, and EVEN claimed the killer held the game hostage, AGAIN survivor blameless when id even say the survivor has more blame then the killer. from what uve been saying is that the killer wanted to take him to the basement hook and not just keep him there (on the map). after 5mins of not being able to escape the survivor could have gave up as he was dead anyways BUT not survivors. theyll keep u there till the end, then point blame u on (the killer).

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932119#Comment_932119

    MrsMaliciousX - "You!"

    Killer - "Me?"

    MrsMaliciousX - "Yeah! You! Stop trying to accomplish your goal!"

    Killer - "But why? I'm really close, just gotta get 1 more hook and I can go back to playing normally"

    MrsMaliciousX - "I don't like it! It's boring! So you should just give up and start over in another match"

    Yeah, that sound totally fair and reasonable...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/265/127S9W41I4TK.jpg

    No, he doesn't have to give up on his objective because you think it's boring.

    Hell, he might even agree with you, but that's just another reason to complete it now so he can move past it afterwards.

    You don't have a leg to stand on,

    Your argument is flawed on several fronts,

    You missuse the term "holding the game hostage",

    You think your fun should dictate how others play,

    You say the killer should just give up, but not the survivor.

    Let me be clear here. YOU👏 ARE👏 WRONG👏! Very, very wrong.

    Just, stop.

    And you are?

  • Can you PLEASE for the love of all things holy. Read everything that I write instead of picking out what you want to, then try to use it.

    I said "I have said I dont know how many times, Im not faulting the killer or the survivor. and I said this AFTER i had posted that because other people have opened my eyes, because yes I was being in the favor of the survivor. BUT the killer had a choice and so did the survivor."

    and thats straight from my post, so please stop acting like I never once said that I was that I was favoring the survivor.

    You pick and choose and if you're trying to make it out like Im a bad player, or just hate killer mains then PLEASE READ EVERYTHING.

    Its getting old

  • Oh im just wondering why you act like you're god.

    I don't know you..So yeah.

  • @Danky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932571#Comment_932571

    on survivor or killer my wait time is no more then 1min max even when i SwFs (Texas). so i dont understand ur comment about that. in terms of "difficulty" killers are harder, if u compare a 1 for 1.

    ure pointing blame on the killer, and EVEN claimed the killer held the game hostage, AGAIN survivor blameless when id even say the survivor has more blame then the killer. from what uve been saying is that the killer wanted to take him to the basement hook and not just keep him there (on the map). after 5mins of not being able to escape the survivor could have gave up as he was dead anyways BUT not survivors. theyll keep u there till the end, then point blame u on (the killer).

    and yes as of right now my Q times for killer are about 15 mins.

    I live in PA..Its almost 12pm

    the only time I get insta Q 's for killer is late at night and Im not about to be playing at 2AM when I have adult things to do.

  • Ive had about four of these games this rift so far. Cant wait to never get another now that this challenge is active

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932621#Comment_932621

    Oh im just wondering why you act like you're god.

    I don't know you..So yeah.

    So that's how it is?

    Ok then, bye.

    Enjoy being wrong.

  • And that's the attitude that got you the answer that you got from me.

    LOL

    you think by coming in and acting all high and mighty that someone is really gonna want to try to hold a conversation with you?

    Well if you do then you're wrong too buddy

  • @Danky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932548#Comment_932548

    no survivor daily or rift is hard, just like u dont play killer. the survivor got what he got and thats his fault.

    lmfao

    yes i do play killer there sweetie pie.

    Are you a survivor main? Are your suvivor and killer rank the same?

    cause if its not then I probably wouldn't say anything, like at all.

    I went from rank 14 - 12 playing killer just today, Not saying Im a great killer but Im decent at it.

    I just don't have time to wait 20 mins to find a damn lobby.

    But thanks tho!

    You're input was amazing

    <3

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932916#Comment_932916

    And that's the attitude that got you the answer that you got from me.

    LOL

    you think by coming in and acting all high and mighty that someone is really gonna want to try to hold a conversation with you?

    Well if you do then you're wrong too buddy

    It's the usual.

    "Hey, you didn't insult me in any way and said some stuff I should probably check, but you were kind of a dick in the way you said it. So I'm gonna ignore everything and focus on just that. I'm also gonna pretend that makes me win the discussion. I"m the bigger person here"

  • Yikes, I'd much rather have the most toxic killer with a Memento Mori than have MrsMaliciousX as my teammate.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    I think this challenge is already impossible to beginn with, ignoring DCs. How bad must survivors be to get all sacrificied in the basement? Its much to easy to deny this challenge and as a killer you cant do anything.

    They don’t need to be in there at the same time when they die, but when a survivor dies they need to be in the basement. Just run it like you would the agitation challenge and pair it with iron grasp. It may take a few attempts but it’s really not that bad. Got it on my 3rd attempt last night after cycling through a few killers; ended up being GF 🤷‍♀️


    The only reason a survivor(s) would deny the challenge is if a killer’s playing toxic, i.e basement bubba or any insidious build. Had an insidious trapper earlier that camped the basement and hooked 3 survivors; bearing in mind one DCed, he repeatedly stepped in his trap trying to troll, I repaired the last generator and he rage quit.

1 2 3