Sacrifice all survivors in the basement

Ok.

What about DCs?

This is the second time I would have got this challange but I got ruined by DCs.

Fun.

Can we... Idk,do something about DC on console?

Comments

  • So this game just pissed me off more than it has since I was a noob killer.


    You can't make this stuff up. I am so f***ing disappointed right now.


    ON MY FIRST f***ING TRY!!!! It looked as if I was going to get the 4 survivors dead in the basement challenge. I HATE playing with this style so I was so excited that I was about to not even have to do this more than once.


    I got 3 of them on the hook. To my shock one of them hid in a locker nearby and I was like you got to be kidding me I am going to puill this off insanely fast. I grabbed her and was PRAYING no dc no dc no dc.


    As soon as I pick Jane out of the locker the Nea KOBES!!! I knew Nea would have borrowed when she unhooked the Jake so I carried Jane down the steps and planned to hit Nea back down and I did. I hook Jane and Nea is downed. I run off looking for the other person. As I stop them ANOTHER EFFING KOBE!!!!


    Screw telling the story the full way. So what happens? I manage to finally get the last person on the basement hook. The Nea dies 1 second away from me picking her up....one god....DAMN...second....


    You couldn't come up with a more disappointing way to lose that challenge if you tried. First try...comes together insanely quick....huge monkey wrench that gets resolved...2nd realization that this is going to happen on first try...a fail in the final second.


    FFS.

  • i was lucky to get it in red ranks with a plague... but i had to play very toxic camping 2 guys at bassement and then i got the other and finally i found the last one by pure luck, this challenge (as many others) are stupid and promotes toxicity

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932364#Comment_932364

    If it was a normal game, why would it bother you were you die? You are dead on hook. It does not matter which hook.

    No, if you are an #########, i'll be too. I had the chest challenge earlier and the agi/iron grasp challenge Trapper, was trapping the chests. I didn't let him to hook me in the basement no matter how hard he tried. You tried to stop my challenge, i'll do the same.

  • @xenofon13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932369#Comment_932369

    No, if you are an #########, i'll be too. I had the chest challenge earlier and the agi/iron grasp challenge Trapper, was trapping the chests. I didn't let him to hook me in the basement no matter how hard he tried. You tried to stop my challenge, i'll do the same.

    IMG_20191031_102010.jpg


  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    Can you PLEASE for the love of all things holy. Read everything that I write instead of picking out what you want to, then try to use it.

    I said "I have said I dont know how many times, Im not faulting the killer or the survivor. and I said this AFTER i had posted that because other people have opened my eyes, because yes I was being in the favor of the survivor. BUT the killer had a choice and so did the survivor."

    and thats straight from my post, so please stop acting like I never once said that I was that I was favoring the survivor.

    You pick and choose and if you're trying to make it out like Im a bad player, or just hate killer mains then PLEASE READ EVERYTHING.

    Its getting old

    The thing here is that you stated that the killer did hold the game hostage - which would be a bannable offense.so it is a pretty hard accusation. And from the situation you described it was pretty clear, that the killer did not hold the game hostage, but just tried to hook that guy in the basement for his challenge.

    There are still a lot of people out there who don't really know what 'holding the game hostage' mean. Went against a swf group once, who 3 gen't themself (which wasn't even my plan at all). After the game they told me they are gonna report me for holding game hostage because I protected the gens. And they were serious about that.

    I'm a survivor main and play killer from time to time, but I guess reading a wrong statement like this regarding to a bannable offense is just triggering or seen as attack. All I want to say is that one should be careful by accusing someone a bannable offense.

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/113925/sacrifice-all-survivors-in-the-basement

    Funny cause on PC earlier, I think a trapper was working on this one..he REFUSED to hang the survivor on an actual hook outside of basement..the killer held the game hostage for 20 mins before I left...20 FREAKING MINS..yet survivors are the problem

    So why not do gens and then get out in 5 minutes because gen speed is ridiculously fast

  • @xenofon13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932369#Comment_932369

    No, if you are an #########, i'll be too. I had the chest challenge earlier and the agi/iron grasp challenge Trapper, was trapping the chests. I didn't let him to hook me in the basement no matter how hard he tried. You tried to stop my challenge, i'll do the same.

    Eh.

    Not compareable at all. Nobody has to play so that other people get their challenge done. Like, I dont need to lose a game because one Survivor has a Dark Sense Challenge. And honestly, if one or even multiple people burn Chest-Offerings, I will most likely trap Chests as well. (Furthermore, this challenge does not need to be completed in one Trial)

    However, in the case provided by OP - the Survivor will die. This is 100% the outcome. It will not change ANYTHING for the Survivor. As long as the Killer was not a massive dick (e.g. camping the Basement all the time or pretending to farm just to get easy Basement Hooks) and played fair, there is no reason to not give the challenge - except for being a dick. Because the outcome will be the same, it does not matter for the Survivor.

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932453#Comment_932453

    Im honestly done with this lol

    its been argued for a day now. You have your feelings I have mine.

    no one is in the wrong for feeling what they feel. Ive moved on

    I don't think you've moved on. You sure seem to like talking about this.

  • Just let him hook you in the basement. Thst's what i did whwn i was the last one for the killer to complete that challenge.

  • @Sinful_Dreams said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/932484#Comment_932484

    I don't think you've moved on. You sure seem to like talking about this.

    That's because people like yourself keep coming on here and say things to me.

    LMFAO

    I've said what I said, That's all there is to it. Im not a broken record. Im not gonna keep repeating myself.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/933537#Comment_933537

    Eh.

    Not compareable at all. Nobody has to play so that other people get their challenge done. Like, I dont need to lose a game because one Survivor has a Dark Sense Challenge. And honestly, if one or even multiple people burn Chest-Offerings, I will most likely trap Chests as well. (Furthermore, this challenge does not need to be completed in one Trial)

    However, in the case provided by OP - the Survivor will die. This is 100% the outcome. It will not change ANYTHING for the Survivor. As long as the Killer was not a massive dick (e.g. camping the Basement all the time or pretending to farm just to get easy Basement Hooks) and played fair, there is no reason to not give the challenge - except for being a dick. Because the outcome will be the same, it does not matter for the Survivor.

    But he was being a dick lol

    He was camping basement with Ins.

    That's how he killed me and one other person o.O

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/934636#Comment_934636

    That's because people like yourself keep coming on here and say things to me.

    LMFAO

    I've said what I said, That's all there is to it. Im not a broken record. Im not gonna keep repeating myself.

    Oh darling, I've only said one little thing. Plus you kinda have been since page 1. Just saying.

1 2 3 ›