Feng Min is the best survivor in this game, don't change my mind
She is one of the cutest survivors and one of the most determined ones there. When waiting for the trial to begin she's look so smug and confident. During game it's so cute to see one run around. As killer it's fun to chase one down and listen to her scream. She has amazing outfits. Her lore is relatable to an extent. I'm probably missing so many other reasons too, but i can't think of them all.
Also @GrootDude has proof that Feng Min is a Ruthless Killer in this game, that she kills it every time she goes into the fog


Comments
Every Feng min is selfish and toxic.
Change my mind @Elk
DO IT!
AHH! Jesus that face is scarier than any killer, maybe even scarier than blighted doctor's face....
Using my own photo against me? 4 SHAME
Feng is a squeaky toy disguised in a human body!
P.s. That whole clip with the spooky flashlight (where you took the first screenshot) is the best thing I've ever seen in dbd. Makes me laugh out loud every time
It says in her bio she was instantly hooked.
Instantly. Hooked.
Dweet is best. He will defeat the entity. Feng had to be unhooked first.
I'm glad you changed your mind, my friend!
Yes! This is her determined face.
Feng is a alcoholic and her life was a mess while Jane on the other is 1. The cutest ######### in the game 2. Had a SUCCESSFUL career 3. Doesn't have beer breath 24/7 4. She has a mega THICC ass to stun the killer with 5. Has great fashion sense while Feng looks she bought her clothing at 7 eleven.
It just plain and simple that Jane is best survivor while Feng is just a alcoholic wannabe Belle Delphine
I understand, also every survivor has their faults and make mistakes. I never said that she can't die or get hooked. Dweet is 1st best in my Male survivor category.
In co-ed best then its Feng, Dwight and Jane, for me.
She is pro-gamer and therefore would be the first to die due to lack any type of real world coping skills, and is the only survivor for whom the "no voice comms" actually makes sense, because irl she would have 0 communication skills. π
Team Dweet and Feng woo!
I put Jane as Third best in my option and it is for your reasons.
Yes and Jane too! The booty makes the trio the best.
So you agree that Feng is a wannabe belle delphine?
Let me just say @Elk ....
....Claudette was in the first Archive for a reason! π
Band Aid ######### was only first because she was one of the only original survivors that could go along Trapper. We know all what the real tea is, That Jane is best survivor
She would be the lone wolf, then slowly become friends with some people because of Jane, maybe.
Those are fake, clearly faked.
I want my lawyer!
She was free survivor, but i do love baby Claudette.
Isn't that person that sticks her tongue out with her eyes rolling behind her head? If so then I don't know. Feng was a professional gamer, but it isn't said that she streamed like that. Maybe future lore will enlighten us more about her. I guess it's up for interpretation. I do agree that she was an alcoholic though.
Hahahahahaha! Clearly you have made a mistake. You just said Fengs aren't toxic or selfish. Hahahahaha!
@GrootDude It's not against you i even have one for Jane saying she escaped when the match started. But this is about Feng.
Lies, we're going to court for this!
See ya at court then!
Nea and Jake are best
Easy answer: No she's not.
Bill is.
I respect your reasonings and whoever you like, but can't change my mind :) Everyone is best to someone for their own reasons.
Although that is a beautiful screenshot
Understandable, Jake is eye candy. OwO
HE'S THE #BILLDOZER
I'm not going to even try to change your mind because you're completely right. :)
Dweet knew about the power of lockers before everyone used them to heal or for stuns.
The council of the holy dweetness will decide about the future of the weirdo called "Feng Min".
I hate to be this guy but it kind of fits in with her actual character lore in she is a pretty selfish and self-serving person at least in the Fog anyway hence why she was described as a Lone Wolf
Haha. I remember a piece of lore says someone was in trouble and she left them.
I was a feng main but now yui Is Better, still in my top 3 btw
Yui is pretty good too.
She's gorgeousβ€
Ikr? I love taking selfies with her <3
She's trying to copy your face, how cute.β€
[cries in my love for feng min because she's genuinely one of my favorite survivors]
Why would I try to change your mind when you are right?!
Feng Min's Song Lyrics:
Squeaky girls, don't get hurt
Can't feel anything, when will I learn
I hate the Clown, Hate the Clown
I'm the one "for a good game call"
Gen's blowin' up, Killers Alertin' my perk now,
I feel the loath, feel the love
One, two, three, one, two, three, Squeak
One, two, three, one, two, three, Squeak
One, two, three, one, two, three, Squeak
Lithe em Vaults, till I lose count
I'm, gonna repair, the Generator, the Generator x2
I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist
Like it doesn't exist,
I'm gonna Lithe like a bird through the night,
feel my tears as they dry
I'm gonna repair the Generator, the Generator!
And I'm holding on for tonight, won't look back won't open my eyes
Keep my glass full until next campfire, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight
Help me I'm just holding on for tonight,
Keep my glass full 'cause I'm holding on for tonight, on for tonight,
Moon is up, I'm a mess,
Gotta get up now, gotta run from Nurse,
Here comes the comes the check, comes the skill check,
One, two, three, one, two, three, Squeak
One, two, three, one, two, three, Squeak
One, two, three, one, two, three, Squeak
Lithe em Vaults, till I lose count
I'm, gonna repair, the Generator, the Generator x2
I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist
Like it doesn't exist,
I'm gonna Lithe like a bird through the night,
feel my tears as they dry
But I'm Holding on to dear life,
Won't Look back, won't open my eyes,
Keep my glass full next campfire,
'Cause i'm just holding on for tonight,
Help me, I'm Holding on for dear life,
Won't Look back, won't open my eyes,
Keep my glass full until the next campfire
'Cause I'm Just holding on for tonight
On for tonight,
On for Dear life
'Cause I'm Just holding on for tonight,
Oh, I'm just holding on for dear life
On for Tonight, On for dear life, x2
On for dear life! x2
Lyrics altered towards Feng Min from Sia's "Chandelier", Reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM
Feng is alright in my book but I'll stick to Mr. Johansen, thank you very much.
(Not Sarcastic)
You're welcome! Now if only we could get some people to make a SFM music video parody of Sia's song for Feng Min using this lyric sheet...
Also, aside from playing Feng Min, I just LOVED her as a victim when playing killer. Her squeaks and squeals were so cute whenever I smacked her around that I felt compelled to target her just for the enjoyment of hearing them.
She's just too cute to ignore as killer, and too good to pass up as survivor (especially when starting out as survivor, those starting kit perks are fantastic for newbies), and that's why I feel like you're right about her being the "Best Survivor" IMO.
Ah yes, the most unlikable traits in a person... even in lore form as well.
How ironic.
Don't hurt my waifu for squeaks pls