What is wrong with you guys?

You guys are such complainers, that you want everything nerfed. The second I got Spirit she got nerfed. I barely got Laurie and you guys are already crying to nerf DS?

What next? “NeRf BiLLy”

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I want Bubba nerfed. Too OP. I want Pharmacy nerfed. Too OP. I want no mither nerfed. Too OP.

  • Already seen somebody calling for and Oni nerf in the pind Q&A, haha.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Welcome to the Dead by Daylight community.

    I though these were gonna be such calm forums but every single day a new “nerf ____” post comes out

  • I'll never understand ds complaints. It does what it's supposed to.

    It's a great anti tunnel perk that is literally countered by, get this, not tunneling.

    Just don't play like a douche and you won't be affected by it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • Someone knows when the Devs are gonna nerf mounstrous shrine?

  • The only DS nerf I hear people asking for is for it to go away once the killer hooks someone else, i.e. not tunneling. I don't feel like that's unreasonable at all.

  • I want the whole game nerfed 🤗

  • @drunky26 said:

    I'll never understand ds complaints. It does what it's supposed to.

    It's a great anti tunnel perk that is literally countered by, get this, not tunneling.

    Just don't play like a douche and you won't be affected by it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    For real like there’s this thing called dealing with it and not getting mad

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    I want the whole game nerfed 🤗

    Great idea but nerf everything to the Same level so everything is balanced 😳

  • While we're at it can we nerf Nancy as well? Too OP plz nerf!! I swear I'm not biased!

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    While we're at it can we nerf Nancy as well? Too OP plz nerf!! I swear I'm not biased!

    Ahhh yes let’s nerf her looks she’s too hawt 🥵

  • Let's nerf every Killer so that Survivor can Survive every round 🤪🙄

  • @drunky26 said:

    I'll never understand ds complaints. It does what it's supposed to.

    It's a great anti tunnel perk that is literally countered by, get this, not tunneling.

    Just don't play like a douche and you won't be affected by it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    There’s two problems with this:

    One, it assumes the unhooked survivor is not going to attempt to bodyblock for the saver, since they have a get out of jail free card. This also includes fast vaulting into a locker to gain attention and distract the killer. The survivor can be as reckless as they want for the next minute with no lasting repercussions, especially in a team since if the killer tries to slug their teammates can pick them back up.

    Two, it doesn’t take into account the killer downing someone else, hooking them, and then finding the last person they hooked immediately after and downing them. I’ve been hit by DS multiple times when I’ve hooked someone else in between. Can’t call it tunneling when I literally found, chased, and downed someone else and happened to find you right after.

  • @NoOneEscapesNancy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895328#Comment_895328

    Great idea but nerf everything to the Same level so everything is balanced 😳

    Why don't we BUFF everything instead?

    Mettle of Man now prevents Survivors from being downed. No activation required.

    NOED is permanent and active from the start of the trial.

    All hooks can be sabotaged and permanently destroyed.

    Adrenaline grants a Survivor 10 health states and increases their movement to 230% for the remainder of the trial.

    Devour Hope is no longer a hex nor requires hooks to activate; any Killer can now just instantly Mori downed Survivors.

    PWYF now increases Killer movespeed by 500% and has no other requirements.

  • @drunky26 said:

    I'll never understand ds complaints. It does what it's supposed to.

    It's a great anti tunnel perk that is literally countered by, get this, not tunneling.

    Just don't play like a douche and you won't be affected by it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Yea it's no big deal. At least it's not like in Friday the 13th where they can carry around multiple pocket knifes and stun you multiple times when you grab them.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895315#Comment_895315

    This particular game can inevitably bring out a lot of frustration in players. Obviously not everyone, but many that will lose badly only just once to an opposing sides mechanic or perk, will in their blind rage quickly jump on the Internet to proclaim just how OP “blah blah blah” is.

    Noooo @DudeDelicious your banned aren’t you?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    DS is the single most impacting perk in the game and it's a passive at that. I think that kind of shows that it's a bit more powerful than it has any right to be.

    This isn't even going into the duration of the stun which was moved to 5 seconds because of enduring, then they removed enduring being able to counter it but did not readjust the stun back. It should at most be 4 seconds.

    I don't agree that DS should deactivate if someone else gets hooked though. That's too easy for the killer to play in their favor and means the killer has control of your perk rather than the other way around.. I would prefer that DS deactivates after exit gates are powered and/or if they attempt an unhook action on another hooked survivor. Basically, the only way it would deactivate is only because the survivor made a willing action to deactivate it (saving someone else while the timer is still up), or because it's now the end game.

    Either a 1 second stun nerf, or making it deactivate under other EGC and/or unhooking someone else. One of those changes are the only thing I want. No other perk in the entire game impacts the game as much as DS does, it was balanced with a counter in mind that then got removed. Both of those facts alone proves that it's not balanced.

    I’d agree with it deactivating after EGC

  • Survivors want everything nerfed and then they are going to cry that the game is boring or the queue takes too long (when there are no killers)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    DS is the single most impacting perk in the game and it's a passive at that. I think that kind of shows that it's a bit more powerful than it has any right to be.

    This isn't even going into the duration of the stun which was moved to 5 seconds because of enduring, then they removed enduring being able to counter it but did not readjust the stun back. It should at most be 4 seconds.

    I don't agree that DS should deactivate if someone else gets hooked though. That's too easy for the killer to play in their favor and means the killer has control of your perk rather than the other way around.. I would prefer that DS deactivates after exit gates are powered and/or if they attempt an unhook action on another hooked survivor. Basically, the only way it would deactivate is only because the survivor made a willing action to deactivate it (saving someone else while the timer is still up), or because it's now the end game.

    Either a 1 second stun nerf, or making it deactivate under other EGC and/or unhooking someone else. One of those changes are the only thing I want. No other perk in the entire game impacts the game as much as DS does, it was balanced with a counter in mind that then got removed. Both of those facts alone proves that it's not balanced.

    Or it's just fine and this game has more important problems than you being annoyed because you can't tunnel. Just saying

  • @Bloodartist said:

    Survivors want everything nerfed and then they are going to cry that the game is boring or the queue takes too long (when there are no killers)

    I wonder why a group of people are being toxic when people like you are constantly harassing them? It's so weird it's almost like survivors aren't bots and also play this game 🤔

  • wait, you think people are JUST NOW saying nerf DS? lol

    spirit was broken, DS is a lame crutch perk that that punishes the killer for your mistakes. buffs and nerfs happen. idk what to tell you.

  • @toxic_clown said:

    wait, you think people are JUST NOW saying nerf DS? lol

    spirit was broken, DS is a lame crutch perk that that punishes the killer for your mistakes. buffs and nerfs happen. idk what to tell you.

    Was literally about to comment this.

    People were talking about wanting to nerf (new) DS from basically the time it got buffed to 5 seconds and Enduring got changed so it doesn't affect it.

  • @drunky26 said:

    I'll never understand ds complaints. It does what it's supposed to.

    It's a great anti tunnel perk that is literally countered by, get this, not tunneling.

    Just don't play like a douche and you won't be affected by it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    really? so what is tunneling then?

    cause i get hit by it all the time when i dont tunnel.

    hook person A, chase person B, person A gets unhooked, down and hook person B, chase and down person A, get DSd. sick tunnel, right?

    do i just ignore them? follow them around for a minute till ds is gone? slug them?

    when you have to play around ds when you didnt tunnel them, its annoying. you dont really seem to know what youre on about. either that or youre new or an entitled surv. idk.

  • @toxic_clown said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895316#Comment_895316

    really? so what is tunneling then?

    cause i get hit by it all the time when i dont tunnel.

    hook person A, chase person B, person A gets unhooked, down and hook person B, chase and down person A, get DSd. sick tunnel, right?

    do i just ignore them? follow them around for a minute till ds is gone? slug them?

    when you have to play around ds when you didnt tunnel them, its annoying. you dont really seem to know what youre on about. either that or youre new or an entitled surv. idk.

    slugging is like hooking except it doesn't bring survivors closer to death hook. The more you know

  • People complaining about nerfing is the real shame, as far as they dont understand that certains issues need nerfs.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    People complaining about nerfing is the real shame, as far as they dont understand that certains issues need nerfs.

    Nerfs can sometimes be something to complain about when everyone is calling for them at once. Only sometimes, of course

  • You do realize that forums are generally used for feedback, about the things people would like to see changed in the game, right? They're not a place for feel good, happy posts.

    Not that I condone idiotic posts of "NERF X" because they fall on deaf and ignorant ears, but there's a lot of good discussion and feedback that people post on these forums. You're just unlikely to find it in the post from an OP.

  • Nerf Hillbilly?

    Can't happen, you already have him.

    It's gonna be whoever you unlock next.

  • @KuromiStarwind said:

    You do realize that forums are generally used for feedback, about the things people would like to see changed in the game, right? They're not a place for feel good, happy posts.

    Not that I condone idiotic posts of "NERF X" because they fall on deaf and ignorant ears, but there's a lot of good discussion and feedback that people post on these forums. You're just unlikely to find it in the post from an OP.

    Well yea but that’s what the feedback and buds section is for not “general discussions”

  • @Boss said:

    Nerf Hillbilly?

    Can't happen, you already have him.

    It's gonna be whoever you unlock next.

    You right, you right


    I'm probably gonna get Freddy next then...

    im gonna buy devour hope in the shrine 😳

  • 71vT7xQ9fmL._SL1500_.jpg

    Lucile ain't got nothing on this bat! Sometimes it's needed. Sometimes it's over used though.

  • @NoOneEscapesNancy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896233#Comment_896233

    You right, you right

    I'm probably gonna get Freddy next then...

    im gonna buy devour hope in the shrine 😳

    Heck yes, hope you enjoy that Perk! 😋

  • To be fair they are allowed to voice their opinions, but in most cases most people who reply disagree with the nerf the person who made the thread wants. And the devs don't just listen to individuals, but try to listen to the majority of the community.

    I doubt DS will get another nerf, it's in a good spot now.

  • @drunky26 said:

    I'll never understand ds complaints. It does what it's supposed to.

    It's a great anti tunnel perk that is literally countered by, get this, not tunneling.

    Just don't play like a douche and you won't be affected by it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Most the time it's a 'this guy keeps running into me and might have DS so I better just slug him for a while even though I'm not trying to tunnel' perk.

    When people want it nerfed, they are talking about the ways people abuse it as a 60 seconds of immunity perk.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895874#Comment_895874

    slugging is like hooking except it doesn't bring survivors closer to death hook. The more you know

    550096-youtube_0.jpg


  • @LordRegal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895316#Comment_895316

    There’s two problems with this:

    One, it assumes the unhooked survivor is not going to attempt to bodyblock for the saver, since they have a get out of jail free card. This also includes fast vaulting into a locker to gain attention and distract the killer. The survivor can be as reckless as they want for the next minute with no lasting repercussions, especially in a team since if the killer tries to slug their teammates can pick them back up.

    Two, it doesn’t take into account the killer downing someone else, hooking them, and then finding the last person they hooked immediately after and downing them. I’ve been hit by DS multiple times when I’ve hooked someone else in between. Can’t call it tunneling when I literally found, chased, and downed someone else and happened to find you right after.

    @LordRegal

    Yeah but you also forget that you can’t simply “body block” because you have DS. You can be slugged and at that point you are pretty much trading hooks.

    The perk itself doesn’t stop tunneling, at best it prevents tunneling off the hook. If you left someone alone and find them again, most likely (once found again) they are at 10-15 seconds on their timer. The timer was not added as a means to measure how much tunneling you can/cannot do. It was to help discourage it.

    The real problem with DS is players who for some reason don’t understand how it works. They asked for it to be nerfed and the devs did that but it wasn’t enough. I guess they will not be satisfied until the perk is gutted just like Mettle was. Even though this is nowhere as strong.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895393#Comment_895393

    @LordRegal

    Yeah but you also forget that you can’t simply “body block” because you have DS. You can be slugged and at that point you are pretty much trading hooks.

    The perk itself doesn’t stop tunneling, at best it prevents tunneling off the hook. If you left someone alone and find them again, most likely (once found again) they are at 10-15 seconds on their timer. The timer was not added as a means to measure how much tunneling you can/cannot do. It was to help discourage it.

    The real problem with DS is players who for some reason don’t understand how it works. They asked for it to be nerfed and the devs did that but it wasn’t enough. I guess they will not be satisfied until the perk is gutted just like Mettle was. Even though this is nowhere as strong.

    Good point.

  • @drunky26 said:

    I'll never understand ds complaints. It does what it's supposed to.

    It's a great anti tunnel perk that is literally countered by, get this, not tunneling.

    Just don't play like a douche and you won't be affected by it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    The complaint is that it's more anti-momentum than anti-tunnel.

  • @drunky26 said:

    I'll never understand ds complaints. It does what it's supposed to.

    It's a great anti tunnel perk that is literally countered by, get this, not tunneling.

    Just don't play like a douche and you won't be affected by it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    I can't count the number of times survivors use the 60 seconds as free generator repair or free body blocks with Unbreakable. Or how many times I've chased and hooked another survivor only to still get DS'd. It's an offensive perk, not a defensive one.

  • Are you complaining about people complaining

  • @Venom368 said:

    Are you complaining about people complaining

    Yah

  • I find myself doing the same thing every time I see a complaint thread on the forums, but then I realize the hypocrisy lol

  • Remove all perks from game, they're overpowered and not balanced, easy

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Welcome to the Dead by Daylight community.

    welcome to a game wich favours one side way too much (survivors) and even with that never stop complaining about the game being unfair and unfun for them (for whatever reason) welcome to dbd.

  • @NoOneEscapesNancy said:

    You guys are such complainers, that you want everything nerfed. The second I got Spirit she got nerfed. I barely got Laurie and you guys are already crying to nerf DS?

    What next? “NeRf BiLLy”

    Sorry to tell you but DS is a pale shadow of what it once was. It was hugely nerfed already.

  • @Confused said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/898734#Comment_898734

    I'm really Confused,

    Hillbilly is considered the king of balanced game play.

    Well yea but that’s what I was making an example of

    the dbd community is so unpredictable that they would probably decide to want to nerf whatever gets them mad