This will get a DC from me every time

The match had just started. I spawned in a big area surrounded by 3 walls. Before I had the chance to get out of the area I heard the killer coming. I hid in a locker. Another survivor hid in the locker next to me. As the killer came to the area where we were hiding the other survivor jumps out of the locker and points at the one where I am hiding.

The killer walked right by this survivor and didn't even bother to take a swing at them. He then opened the locker where I was and pulled me out and walked away. The other survivor followed. As soon as I was hooked the same survivor walked up and unhooked me. Once again the killer didn't even bother to take a swing at them, but hit me immediately.

Yes, I DC'd, and for the record I will DC EVERY SINGLE TIME this happens.

The killer sends me an angry message about being a sore loser and breaking the rules. The same killer that can only keep from being a loser by breaking the rules and working with a survivor sent me a message about those things.

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • @Poochkips said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/894984#Comment_894984

    If I see someone doing that I usually down the dummy that is trying to sell out his teammate. The other killers in here though, are the type of people who already hold a biased view and hate survivors. So you're really only going to hear stuff like them defending the killer from them. Trust me, looking at some of those people attacking OP saying he made a mistake by not having certain perks, etc are just biased and ignorant. In a real scenario had that not happened there is a good chance that killer would probably not have found him. Most killers (smart ones) dont just waste time opening random lockers unless they're by a gen that was recently touched and they have zero leads. Even then they'd sooner walk away than check because it's a waste of time.

    Exactly. The killer in this situation had already passed 2 other lockers without so much as slowing down. The chance he was going to suddenly randomly stop and check the ones we were in is slim.

  • @mmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895865#Comment_895865

    Actually that was not added information. It was all in the original post. Copied and pasted the pertinent section from the op below.

    " The killer walked right by this survivor and didn't even bother to take a swing at them. He then opened the locker where I was and pulled me out and walked away. The other survivor followed. As soon as I was hooked the same survivor walked up and unhooked me. Once again the killer didn't even bother to take a swing at them, but hit me immediately."

    "Walked up" that made me think he had sprinted away, not followed the Killer.

  • To the people that say "ya ran D's , you sucky surv XD UwU," this is THE ABSOLUTE WORST THING TO EXPERIENCE. ds wouldn't have helped anyway, as if the surv sold out and farmed, they would've sandbagged, too.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896071#Comment_896071

    "Walked up" that made me think he had sprinted away, not followed the Killer.

    Once again it is right there in the original post. If you thought they sprinted away you weren't paying any attention to the op. It specifically says the killer picked me up, walked away and the other survivor followed.

  • @mmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896076#Comment_896076

    Once again it is right there in the original post. If you thought they sprinted away you weren't paying any attention to the op. It specifically says the killer picked me up, walked away and the other survivor followed.

    And, in the original post, you did not say that the Killer was staring at them as they unhooked you. Basically, I'm in the same boat as @twistedmonkey context is important and now that you've given more, it does sound like they were working together.

    You should have recorded it.

  • A lot of idiocy in this thread. People actually standing up for cheaters and garbage trolls? If you want to see true stupid go to bdb forums amirite.


    Like so I can jump in a game, get all my team killed on purpose, but if anyone quits because of it they're the bad guy? Hahaha what a joke this community is

  • @DonnieTheZombie said:

    A lot of idiocy in this thread. People actually standing up for cheaters and garbage trolls? If you want to see their stupid go to bdb forums amirite.

    Like so I can jump in a game, get all my team killed on purpose, but if anyone quits because of it they're the bad guy? Hahaha what a joke this community is

    Two wrongs do not make a right.

  • @mmain said:

    The match had just started. I spawned in a big area surrounded by 3 walls. Before I had the chance to get out of the area I heard the killer coming. I hid in a locker. Another survivor hid in the locker next to me. As the killer came to the area where we were hiding the other survivor jumps out of the locker and points at the one where I am hiding.

    The killer walked right by this survivor and didn't even bother to take a swing at them. He then opened the locker where I was and pulled me out and walked away. The other survivor followed. As soon as I was hooked the same survivor walked up and unhooked me. Once again the killer didn't even bother to take a swing at them, but hit me immediately.

    Yes, I DC'd, and for the record I will DC EVERY SINGLE TIME this happens.

    The killer sends me an angry message about being a sore loser and breaking the rules. The same killer that can only keep from being a loser by breaking the rules and working with a survivor sent me a message about those things.

    i read that its a survivor dc'ing and instantly didnt care anymore, no sympathy for the easy side

  • That literally has nothing to do with what a joke this community is. The fact you couldnt even reply with anything regarding what I said is as laughable.


    People threaten to murder my children because noed, people say dc'ing is worse then killing your team. This community is full of idiots.

  • @DonnieTheZombie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896147#Comment_896147

    That literally has nothing to do with what a joke this community is. The fact you couldnt even reply with anything regarding what I said is as laughable.

    People threaten to murder my children because noed, people say dc'ing is worse then killing your team. This community is full of idiots.

    Neither of those things are good. You shouldn't break the rules, ever!

  • Oof anyways op, im sorry you got a trash team. I feel bad for you man, even more so half the people on this thread somehow blame YOU for your teammates trolling.

    Like I can give so many examples from countless multiplayer games where the troll is in the wrong, but she players are on a different level of dumb. So im sorry, but I assure you its not wrong.


    If your teammate blows a gen and you ragequit yeah that's bad, but if your team is literally killing on purpose to piss you off or farm. Uh im pretty sure thats not right but I guess im wrong lol.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896159#Comment_896159

    Neither of those things are good. You shouldn't break the rules, ever!

    What. I mentioned way more then 2 things what are referring to

  • @SasukeKun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110408/this-will-get-a-dc-from-me-every-time

    i read that its a survivor dc'ing and instantly didnt care anymore, no sympathy for the easy side

    Well cool. Your opinion is duly noted

  • @DonnieTheZombie said:

    Oof anyways op, im sorry you got a trash team. I feel bad for you man, even more so half the people on this thread somehow blame YOU for your teammates trolling.

    Like I can give so many examples from countless multiplayer games where the troll is in the wrong, but she players are on a different level of dumb. So im sorry, but I assure you its not wrong.

    If your teammate blows a gen and you ragequit yeah that's bad, but if your team is literally killing on purpose to piss you off or farm. Uh im pretty sure thats not right but I guess im wrong lol.

    Yep. Apparently you should just let the cheaters take advantage of you while you just sit there and take it.

  • @Venom368 said:

    The survivor will receive a ban if you report them after the game. This has happened to 2 of the biggest DBD streamers in the past on separate occasions (I won't mention names). They were working with the killer to farm their teammate by unhooking, downing, and rehooking them until their teammate died. I believe in both instances their account received a 1 week ban.

    I'd recommend not disconnecting if you are the person getting farmed in one of these situations, as it could make your report less meaningful if they see that you DC'd.

    Ochido was one. There I did it for you

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895564#Comment_895564

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895564#Comment_895564

    Yes but that is farming someone. What's to say they pointed, killer grabs and hooks them and the survivor was behind them so the killer didn't know where they were?

    That is what I meant about context as without the finer details being explained the picture isn't correctly painted so onsteadnof assuming the worst you have to give the benefit of doubt when it comes to a ban situation.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895565#Comment_895565

    It's not about killer or survivor its about needing proof for the devs to do something about a situation when these cases happen as without it its your word versus theirs.

    How you saw any bias in what I said is mind boggling.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895571#Comment_895571

    That's why I said knowing this now I changed my mind. Your original post was light on the exact details and how it was written didn't paint the whole picture and so wouldn't be bannable as it could have just been a farm begind the killers back instantly without the killer knowing its happening which happens a lot in the game

    Knowing the killer stood there watching them unhook not just once but twice does fall under the definition of working with them.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895600#Comment_895600

    Not really as this happens a lot. Jumping out a locker and pointing isn't itself considered working with the killer its considered as saving yourself over an other.

    Also following and instantly unhooking doesn't mean you are working with them but farming someone as manu do this by crouching under the killers view which itself its not bannable.

    Now when it was properly explained that after the first instance they then followed the killer and unhooked them as the killer watches then it became something different and was cemented the second time. With video proof they players would be punished.

    How would the Killer not know the Survivor was still there if the Survivor was right behind the Killer? Are you assuming the Killer just didn't think to check to make sure the other person was still there?

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/894897#Comment_894897

    Selling out your teammates isn't reportable. Jerk move, but not reportable unless it is premeditated.

    What page did you read the rules on? F13 forums? There is a "Collaborating with the killer" report in-game.

  • And to those who say recordings are the way to get this seen to and the people at fault banned... that's a lie D: don't be gullible

  • @Gorgonia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/894900#Comment_894900

    What page did you read the rules on? F13 forums? There is a "Collaborating with the killer" report in-game.

    There is also a report button for rage quit, we both know that we cannot use it.

  • @Blueberry said:

    Just so you know, the devs have stated that admitting on the forums to doing bannable offenses can get you banned. Idk how strict that is in regards to DC'ing but it's been said.

    Also, that is no reason to DC. You made misplays and could have even run DS to counter that.

    but they didnt run DS??? You cant changge perks midgame smart

  • @DonnieTheZombie said:

    One ridiculous comment after another. I hopped in a game and threw every pallet down arpund the map after spawning. But someone messaged me and called me an idiot, but THEYRE to blame?

    This is the stupidest community ive ever seen. If i bully someone into killing themselves THEYRE to blame for "dcing" on life? You guys are idiots dude.

    Why do people support cancer and trolls? Like im going to get banned for dcing when my rando team is killong me for fun, and i choose to dc? Get serious .

    Pointless dcs are a problem, but if I'm getting grabbed out of locker or body blocked by a team mate will the intent to run my fun they're the bad guy, why TF is there so much support for pieces of crap here? Ochido fans much

    I'm glad others are able to see how strange it is to have a mindset that thinks we should just sit back and let cheaters profit.

  • @Jashaun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/894892#Comment_894892

    but they didnt run DS??? You cant changge perks midgame smart

    Right? It's my fault I didn't know before the match even started that I would need DS because a survivor and killer were going to team up and try to cheat me.

  • @mmain said:

    The match had just started. I spawned in a big area surrounded by 3 walls. Before I had the chance to get out of the area I heard the killer coming. I hid in a locker. Another survivor hid in the locker next to me. As the killer came to the area where we were hiding the other survivor jumps out of the locker and points at the one where I am hiding.

    The killer walked right by this survivor and didn't even bother to take a swing at them. He then opened the locker where I was and pulled me out and walked away. The other survivor followed. As soon as I was hooked the same survivor walked up and unhooked me. Once again the killer didn't even bother to take a swing at them, but hit me immediately.

    Yes, I DC'd, and for the record I will DC EVERY SINGLE TIME this happens.

    The killer sends me an angry message about being a sore loser and breaking the rules. The same killer that can only keep from being a loser by breaking the rules and working with a survivor sent me a message about those things.

    Hope you get banned for Dcing.

  • lmao read the forum rules!!! i agree with you but don’t want you to get in trouble w dev managers!

  • @StrodeWins said:

    lmao read the forum rules!!! i agree with you but don’t want you to get in trouble w dev managers!

    If devs actually punished me for this I would happily take whatever they dished out.

  • @DBDIT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/894892#Comment_894892

    Spoken like a killer main that does the same crap. It was more so the other survivor's fault but to disregard the killer working with survivor is just asinine

    I didn't disregard it at all. Also, just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them a killer main. I have played survivor at rank 1 on every reset for years for your information.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895496#Comment_895496

    Then about 75 people in my games in the last two weeks should be banned.

    they should be its unfair to u

  • Yes, DCing is also wrong just like his teammate helping the killer is wrong but it's not like the guy was gonna survive anyway. It's not like he was of ANY help to his team by being thrown on the hook over and over until death. He couldn't do anything and it wasn't his fault. DCing is wrong in the sense that you can actually do something to help your team, if you're dead in the first 30 seconds of the game, you've done nothing to help them so it shouldn't even matter. The only time I see DCing as still bad when you're dead is if you're doing it to cheat the hatch opening for the last teammate.

    I see people DC because they got downed the first time after looping for about 15seconds - 1minute, I see people DC because of what map or what killer, I see people DC because someone got mori'd, because of bs huntress hatchet hits, because of iri hatchets, because their team isn't doing EXACTLY what they want, etc. In all of those situations, people can still help their team but they choose to be rude and leave. This was different. He couldn't help, couldn't do a dang thing, and I see his DC as justified (this coming from someone who loathes people who DC). Why stick around a match you can't help when you could be finding one you can help in?

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/895816#Comment_895816

    How would the Killer not know the Survivor was still there if the Survivor was right behind the Killer? Are you assuming the Killer just didn't think to check to make sure the other person was still there?

    If you run behind a killer while they are carrying someone and they dont turn round or hear you you can get into place and crouch as they hook so its not apparent where you are as you are hiding out with there field of view.

    I've seen it done many times and while the killer looks for where the scratch marks went and walk away a save takes place. Not all killers use headphones and some use pc speakers or the tv ones.

    It works a silly amount of times if they don't turn around carrying the survivor and don't notice, hear you or bump into you walking away after hooking.

  • @Venoxxie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896147#Comment_896147

    Yes, DCing is also wrong just like his teammate helping the killer is wrong but it's not like the guy was gonna survive anyway. It's not like he was of ANY help to his team by being thrown on the hook over and over until death. He couldn't do anything and it wasn't his fault. DCing is wrong in the sense that you can actually do something to help your team, if you're dead in the first 30 seconds of the game, you've done nothing to help them so it shouldn't even matter. The only time I see DCing as still bad when you're dead is if you're doing it to cheat the hatch opening for the last teammate.

    I see people DC because they got downed the first time after looping for about 15seconds - 1minute, I see people DC because of what map or what killer, I see people DC because someone got mori'd, because of bs huntress hatchet hits, because of iri hatchets, because their team isn't doing EXACTLY what they want, etc. In all of those situations, people can still help their team but they choose to be rude and leave. This was different. He couldn't help, couldn't do a dang thing, and I see his DC as justified (this coming from someone who loathes people who DC). Why stick around a match you can't help when you could be finding one you can help in?

    You hit the nail on the head. Sticking around in this situation only helps those whom are cheating and no one else.

  • There are plenty of things unfair in this game.

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896315#Comment_896315

    If you run behind a killer while they are carrying someone and they dont turn round or hear you you can get into place and crouch as they hook so its not apparent where you are as you are hiding out with there field of view.

    I've seen it done many times and while the killer looks for where the scratch marks went and walk away a save takes place. Not all killers use headphones and some use pc speakers or the tv ones.

    It works a silly amount of times if they don't turn around carrying the survivor and don't notice, hear you or bump into you walking away after hooking.

    Say what you want, but every reply you make quite conveniently ignores the fact that this killer did not take a single swing at this other survivor while they were standing there pointing at me or before , during , or after the time they were removing me from the hook.

    He could have taken a swing at the other survivor while they were standing there pointing at me in the locker. Instead he walked right by them. Even if he didn't see this survivor walk behind him while carrying me to the hook he most assuredly saw him while he was removing me from the hook as well as after he removed me from the hook. This killer saw this other survivor more than once and had ample opportunity to take a swing at them yet he didn't.

    You can come up with any defense you want for the killer in this situation. The bottom line is he had plenty of chances to swing at this other survivor yet didn't do it, and there is nothing you can say that changes that.

  • It's the elephant in the room. The devs will ban, time out etc but fail to address core issues like this.

    The reality is that if the devs are creating miserable environments for survivors to participate in..... well, why WOULD you stay? Because of some morale posturing about 'screwing over team mates' or 'it's against the rules'. LOL, please, it's a game, half the decisions the devs have made they expect you to simply engage with it, even if it makes for a miserable experience.

    OP if you continued to engage in this scenario, you would be telling everyone that the experience you had was OK. Which it wasn't.

  • @FearedbytheGods said:

    It's the elephant in the room. The devs will ban, time out etc but fail to address core issues like this.

    The reality is that if the devs are creating miserable environments for survivors to participate in..... well, why WOULD you stay? Because of some morale posturing about 'screwing over team mates' or 'it's against the rules'. LOL, please, it's a game, half the decisions the devs have made they expect you to simply engage with it, even if it makes for a miserable experience.

    OP if you continued to engage in this scenario, you would be telling everyone that the experience you had was OK. Which it wasn't.

    Exactly. Glad there is some sanity in this forum

  • @FearedbytheGods said:

    It's the elephant in the room. The devs will ban, time out etc but fail to address core issues like this.

    The reality is that if the devs are creating miserable environments for survivors to participate in..... well, why WOULD you stay? Because of some morale posturing about 'screwing over team mates' or 'it's against the rules'. LOL, please, it's a game, half the decisions the devs have made they expect you to simply engage with it, even if it makes for a miserable experience.

    OP if you continued to engage in this scenario, you would be telling everyone that the experience you had was OK. Which it wasn't.

    To make an extreme example, if someone shoots my friend, is it okay for me to shoot someone unrelated to that?

    I am not denying the fact that this was breaking the rules, but there were other actions OP should have taken if they truly wanted them banned. Ultimately, @mmain nothing can change the fact that you and them both broke the rules. The only thing you can do is record the footage and send in a support ticket, I can give you a link if this happens again.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896620#Comment_896620

    To make an extreme example, if someone shoots my friend, is it okay for me to shoot someone unrelated to that?

    I am not denying the fact that this was breaking the rules, but there were other actions OP should have taken if they truly wanted them banned. Ultimately, @mmain nothing can change the fact that you and them both broke the rules. The only thing you can do is record the footage and send in a support ticket, I can give you a link if this happens again.

    That's a round about way of dealing with it and according to the rules the best way to do it. What you need to understand is that rules are a system of control. I understand that without rules we have chaos. But then what you need to understand is that some rules that are designed to control can have a bias weather intentional or not.

    My point still stands, if survivors are d/c from miserable games it speaks volumes because you're saying that you refuse to participate in that, therefore the devs need to change it (or ramp up the banning). That's what it comes down too.

  • @FearedbytheGods said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896631#Comment_896631

    That's a round about way of dealing with it and according to the rules the best way to do it. What you need to understand is that rules are a system of control. I understand that without rules we have chaos. But then what you need to understand is that some rules that are designed to control can have a bias weather intentional or not.

    My point still stands, if survivors are d/c from miserable games it speaks volumes because you're saying that you refuse to participate in that, therefore the devs need to change it (or ramp up the banning). That's what it comes down too.

    If I have a miserable game as Legion (90% of games) I should DC so that the Devs buff him?

    Of course not, that would be silly.

  • I've played since release. I've watched the trajectory of this game for sometime.

    The reality is that many survivor mains left this game a long time ago or migrated to survivor/killer. The devs 100% have a killer bias, all their marketing is surrounding it. Survivors are just reskins.

    That's why this forum and the dbd reddit before it have so many killer focused players and why it feels like survivors are expected to just 'suck it up', lest they become 'yet another salty survivor'.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896653#Comment_896653

    If I have a miserable game as Legion (90% of games) I should DC so that the Devs buff him?

    Of course not, that would be silly.

    And yet killers do. But you're not really arguing my points, infact my same point could be applied to killer.

    Want to know my hot-take?

    Games were finishing to quickly and the boring obnoxious Hex:Ruin was the main way to prolong them.

    I think the devs tried Pig and legion to try and extend games with different mechanics. The result? Legion has been a train-wreck, ever since release. I stuggle to remember a happy time for legion. Even now, most dlc's get 'mostly/very positive', legion dlc is still 'mixed'.

    That's why we've gone back to 'one'shot' mechanics and still have hex:ruin as the go to.

  • You were right to get the hell out of the match before they get any more points off you. Some people in here are unbelievable. Yes, let’s make sure we adapt to the killer working with a survivor by bringing DS....the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in this forum. Making it out like you screwed up and the situation was your own doing because of mistakes. Don’t listen to this nonsense.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896653#Comment_896653

    If I have a miserable game as Legion (90% of games) I should DC so that the Devs buff him?

    Of course not, that would be silly.

    And yet killers do.

    Infact you're arguing my point. My point still stands, even on the ground of killers.

  • @FearedbytheGods said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896625#Comment_896625

    I've played since release. I've watched the trajectory of this game for sometime.

    The reality is that many survivor mains left this game a long time ago or migrated to survivor/killer. The devs 100% have a killer bias, all their marketing is surrounding it. Survivors are just reskins.

    That's why this forum and the dbd reddit before it have so many killer focused players and why it feels like survivors are expected to just 'suck it up', lest they become 'yet another salty survivor'.

    That simply isn't true. Both sides have had buffs and nerfs. The Devs have been remarkably even.

    If they destroy one thing from one side (Legion) they destroy another from the other (MoM).

    It is incredibly foolish to think the Devs are sided one way or another, though, I'm starting to think they just don't like Legion.


  • @FearedbytheGods said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896631#Comment_896631

    That's a round about way of dealing with it and according to the rules the best way to do it. What you need to understand is that rules are a system of control. I understand that without rules we have chaos. But then what you need to understand is that some rules that are designed to control can have a bias weather intentional or not.

    My point still stands, if survivors are d/c from miserable games it speaks volumes because you're saying that you refuse to participate in that, therefore the devs need to change it (or ramp up the banning). That's what it comes down too.

    Bingo. Sometimes you have to make a statement. Rules can never envision every possible scenario.

  • @FearedbytheGods said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896658#Comment_896658

    And yet killers do.

    Infact you're arguing my point. My point still stands, even on the ground of killers.

    I do not ever DC.

  • Cool. The system is happy. You should watch the Matrix.

  • Do not encourage disconnecting, that is strictly against the rules.

  • People, are you prepared your DC, because i will release Myers scratched mirror with gideon's sacrifice. 🤣

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896659#Comment_896659

    That simply isn't true. Both sides have had buffs and nerfs. The Devs have been remarkably even.

    If they destroy one thing from one side (Legion) they destroy another from the other (MoM).

    It is incredibly foolish to think the Devs are sided one way or another, though, I'm starting to think they just don't like Legion.

    'The devs have been even'

    Based off that statement alone I know you haven't been playing since release.

    Legion (along with pig) was an attempt to make games longer by introducing different mechanics and do away with the boring obnoxious Hex:Ruin. Legion has been a disaster, killers have complained about it, ever since release. It's one of the few dlc that has a mixed rating on steam. Usually you see Very/Mostly positive.

    It's also why you've seen a return to 'oneshot' killers and why we'll continue to have the boring obnoxious hex:ruin as meta for the foreseeable future.

  • @mmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/894914#Comment_894914

    That isn't DC'ing out of rage. I rarely get angry. It was DCing on principle. I will not let a killer and a survivor benefit from cheating. It was obvious they were just going to hang me again and get their points. If they are going to cheat I have no problem DCing.

    I write their names down, and keep an eye out! haha. I know It's an unhealthy practice to let negative emotions determine one's own behavior, but it's better than DCing. Like it or not, DCing is breaking the rules, too, which means you're contradicting yourself by pointing the finger at them. I know it's not convenient for what your complaint is, as it is griefing to some extent, but there are better ways to handle it than by DCing.

    I've had similar experiences, too. I don't often hide, but one time right after rank reset I was in a trial with a bunch of altruistic potatoes. There were two of us left, and after visiting all the generators I noticed I as the only one visiting them to repair. I had enough, so I hid in a corner for a few minute but got bored, so i started looking for alternative objectives and eventually the other survivor finds me, with the killer right behind them. The surv points at me a bunch and the killer hits me, while the survivor tries to body block me. A chase ensues until I am downed and the survivor tbags me a bunch, before I am sacrificed. I watch the rest of the match and the killer lets this survivor farm them for a while.

    It was hard to not take this personally, but these things are going to happen, and it's good to learn this sooner than later. People can be messed up, and there's some weird aggression directed at people who hide, even if for only a moment.

1 2 3 4