borrowed time before deep wounds seemed more cooler although I never got to play with it
It was essentially only useful when gates were open. It could only be used once, and the timer wasn't stopped by anything other than healing. But it effected both the unhooker and unhookie, meaning if the gates were open you essentially got two people out for free.
Just wait people will complain wraith and freddy still avoid it because of no TR so theyll make it so if the killers in a certain meter range it works anyway.
It is technically a buff but it will make basically zero difference in actual gameplay. This is only to stop perks like beast of prey being abused on legion.
Which is whatever, because usually you would have sprinted in the Terror Radius. And if someone wants to sprint to keep his Deep Wound, they cannot repair a Gen or do anything else except running.
Which is whatever, because usually you would have sprinted in the Terror Radius. And if someone wants to sprint to keep his Deep Wound, they cannot repair a Gen or do anything else except running.
But yeah, lets start with maximum outcry.
Yeah might as well add that they reduced the mending time to 12 sec healing alone, but to 8 sec when healed by someone else. Yep that's not a buff right?
BT was already strong, and now it got two unneeded buffs.
Yeah might as well add that they reduced the mending time to 12 sec healing alone, but to 8 sec when healed by someone else. Yep that's not a buff right?
BT was already strong, and now it got two unneeded buffs.
This was not to buff BT, but to nerf Legions Slowdown-Potential. The BT-Buff is a side-effect, but not the aim of this.
This was not to buff BT, but to nerf Legions Slowdown-Potential. The BT-Buff is a side-effect, but not the aim of this.
Yes it's a buff, now its basically powerful against stealth killers. BT is currently just a farmer perk with no punishments. At this point they should change it to a 1 time use again.
Just wait people will complain wraith and freddy still avoid it because of no TR so theyll make it so if the killers in a certain meter range it works anyway.
Honestly with all the changes that extend chase times yet do nothing for gen speeds more and more people are going to tunnel and hook patrol.
If you're playing a killer that can hide their terror radius or Freddy, I suppose. But otherwise, I can't see it really changing anything. The amount of people that went down to Deep Wounds before was incredibly low. It's not really meant to down them as much as it's meant to delay them, and it still does that. Dare I say it does that even better since you can't do a generator while within the killer's terror radius now.
If you're playing a killer that can hide their terror radius or Freddy, I suppose. But otherwise, I can't see it really changing anything. The amount of people that went down to Deep Wounds before was incredibly low. It's not really meant to down them as much as it's meant to delay them, and it still does that. Dare I say it does that even better since you can't do a generator while within the killer's terror radius now.
What about endgame collapse? Before if the BT surv took a hit and the killer peeled off to chase the saver the BT survivor had to mend before going to the exit, stalling them. Now they just run out despite “bleeding out”
If you're playing a killer that can hide their terror radius or Freddy, I suppose. But otherwise, I can't see it really changing anything. The amount of people that went down to Deep Wounds before was incredibly low. It's not really meant to down them as much as it's meant to delay them, and it still does that. Dare I say it does that even better since you can't do a generator while within the killer's terror radius now.
You're making it seem like it's an inconvenience for Survivors to be protected by Borrowed Time instead of just straight-up going down.
What about endgame collapse? Before if the BT surv took a hit and the killer peeled off to chase the saver the BT survivor had to mend before going to the exit, stalling them. Now they just run out despite “bleeding out”
For that to make a difference, the unhooker would need to be running away from the gate, which wouldn't make much sense. Otherwise you would have been in the terror radius before and your deep wounds would not tick down. Beyond that, the timer was (and still is) long enough to get to the gate from pretty much any point on the map, especially when you factor in the speed boost you would have gotten from the hit.
Which is whatever, because usually you would have sprinted in the Terror Radius. And if someone wants to sprint to keep his Deep Wound, they cannot repair a Gen or do anything else except running.
But yeah, lets start with maximum outcry.
I,too, see no difference in being able to sprint the entire duration of the map to a gen or unhook without being forced to mend until I get there (possibly by a teammate) as opposed to being forced to mend when I leave the killer's TR, risking him returning for a down.
It is technically a buff but it will make basically zero difference in actual gameplay. This is only to stop perks like beast of prey being abused on legion.
You could have also fix that problem by Simply not giving beast of prey undetectable.
The Perk is tied to bloodlust and unless it was being abused by a Legion it wasn't going to be run undetectable or no I have just having an improved effect rather than causing a knock on effect to legions power
I,too, see no difference in being able to sprint the entire duration of the map to a gen or unhook without being forced to mend until I get there (possibly by a teammate) as opposed to being forced to mend when I leave the killer's TR, risking him returning for a down.
Yeah, people will totally sprint the whole map to save 4 seconds of mending time.
Yeah, people will totally sprint the whole map to save 4 seconds of mending time.
Moreso to get away from the killer, mended faster, and healed afterwards, which saves cumulative time, particularly if you're meeting at an objective.
I honestly refuse to believe that you can't see how this is a buff, given that the problem of having a limited time to find a safe place or friend to mend/heal is non-existent now.
Another pointless buff/nerf thread. If you sprint during deep wound the whole match you literally do nothing, you have to mend no matter what when you wanna repair gens or do other stuff. Before this change you could still do gens while in TR and another surv got chased. So in the end it's even a nerf lmao. Turns out the only thing that needs a buff is your brain.
You should really learn how to post on the forums without being abusive.
Moreso to get away from the killer, mended faster, and healed afterwards, which saves cumulative time, particularly if you're meeting at an objective.
I honestly refuse to believe that you can't see how this is a buff, given that the problem of having a limited time to find a safe place or friend to mend/heal is non-existent now.
Nah, I see it. But the amounts of time I went down because of the Deep Wound Timer is 0, or very close to 0.
When I went down after BT, it was only because the Killer still went for me. But not because of the Timer.
So from the experience I had in games, it does not change anything. Except that BT is half-useful vs Freddy.
If you're playing a killer that can hide their terror radius or Freddy, I suppose. But otherwise, I can't see it really changing anything. The amount of people that went down to Deep Wounds before was incredibly low. It's not really meant to down them as much as it's meant to delay them, and it still does that. Dare I say it does that even better since you can't do a generator while within the killer's terror radius now.
"I can't really see it changing anything outside of the situations where it changes things"
If you're playing a killer that can hide their terror radius or Freddy, I suppose. But otherwise, I can't see it really changing anything. The amount of people that went down to Deep Wounds before was incredibly low. It's not really meant to down them as much as it's meant to delay them, and it still does that. Dare I say it does that even better since you can't do a generator while within the killer's terror radius now.
Legion needs to be reworked. You all should never have mixed deep wound and borrowed time
For that to make a difference, the unhooker would need to be running away from the gate, which wouldn't make much sense. Otherwise you would have been in the terror radius before and your deep wounds would not tick down. Beyond that, the timer was (and still is) long enough to get to the gate from pretty much any point on the map, especially when you factor in the speed boost you would have gotten from the hit.
Could you go tell the balance Devs that they made me lose faith in all of you and the game too with these changes? Thanks. Please go refer to my post "Dramatic but this is how I feel..." for more info.
It is technically a buff but it will make basically zero difference in actual gameplay. This is only to stop perks like beast of prey being abused on legion.
Yeah can we stop buffing that already overpowered #########?? Every time they touch legion that dumb perk gets an unintended buff. It’s already a free unhook with no counterplay that has little to do with hook camping. Time to nerf it.
This was not to buff BT, but to nerf Legions Slowdown-Potential. The BT-Buff is a side-effect, but not the aim of this.
Yeah it makes total sense thinking about this, due to two addons that increased mending times you do not change the 2 addons but instead change the applied status effect and give buffs to other perks. Why keep things simple when you can do stuff like that?
Yeah it makes total sense thinking about this, due to two addons that increased mending times you do not change the 2 addons but instead change the applied status effect and give buffs to other perks. Why keep things simple when you can do stuff like that?
I honestly dont know. But it makes sense in a way that they also remove the possibility of using Sloppy Butcher with Feral Frenzy. There is also no other way to see the reduction of the Mending Timer when it is not meant to reduce the Slowdown-Potential. (They nerfed one of the Blades btw)
My assumption is that the thought process was to remove the Slowdown-Capability and in return to compensate for the Nerfs, increase the Mobility. I would not say that the other way around was the case, because even with this increased mobility, there would have been no need to nerf other aspects about Legion.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
borrowed time before deep wounds seemed more cooler although I never got to play with it
BT buff and a Legion nerf.
why
Killer players:
It was essentially only useful when gates were open. It could only be used once, and the timer wasn't stopped by anything other than healing. But it effected both the unhooker and unhookie, meaning if the gates were open you essentially got two people out for free.
Just wait people will complain wraith and freddy still avoid it because of no TR so theyll make it so if the killers in a certain meter range it works anyway.
Games were a lot more intense before all the free hook farming.
As an aside, I generally enjoy your replies - you're quite level headed.
eh I'm a semi noob so I'm like a little child asking questions
Nah, you're solid.
*Fonzie thumbs*
What is the buff? What changed?
Community : how many times do you want to buff BT ?
Devs : Yes.
Basically BT won't drop while sprinting
Deep wound only tick when you walk or stand still. Lmao
Does not bound to Terror Radius anymore.
Also a buff to Styptic Agent.
How is that a buff? I mean, it's not a nerf also, but... lol
It is technically a buff but it will make basically zero difference in actual gameplay. This is only to stop perks like beast of prey being abused on legion.
Which is whatever, because usually you would have sprinted in the Terror Radius. And if someone wants to sprint to keep his Deep Wound, they cannot repair a Gen or do anything else except running.
But yeah, lets start with maximum outcry.
Not dropping while sprinting?
Easy, it made it better right? It's a buff.
Yeah might as well add that they reduced the mending time to 12 sec healing alone, but to 8 sec when healed by someone else. Yep that's not a buff right?
BT was already strong, and now it got two unneeded buffs.
Now stealth killers can't neutralize it by turning off their TR. :P
This was not to buff BT, but to nerf Legions Slowdown-Potential. The BT-Buff is a side-effect, but not the aim of this.
Yes it's a buff, now its basically powerful against stealth killers. BT is currently just a farmer perk with no punishments. At this point they should change it to a 1 time use again.
Honestly with all the changes that extend chase times yet do nothing for gen speeds more and more people are going to tunnel and hook patrol.
*laughs in Wraith*
If you're playing a killer that can hide their terror radius or Freddy, I suppose. But otherwise, I can't see it really changing anything. The amount of people that went down to Deep Wounds before was incredibly low. It's not really meant to down them as much as it's meant to delay them, and it still does that. Dare I say it does that even better since you can't do a generator while within the killer's terror radius now.
What about endgame collapse? Before if the BT surv took a hit and the killer peeled off to chase the saver the BT survivor had to mend before going to the exit, stalling them. Now they just run out despite “bleeding out”
You're making it seem like it's an inconvenience for Survivors to be protected by Borrowed Time instead of just straight-up going down.
For that to make a difference, the unhooker would need to be running away from the gate, which wouldn't make much sense. Otherwise you would have been in the terror radius before and your deep wounds would not tick down. Beyond that, the timer was (and still is) long enough to get to the gate from pretty much any point on the map, especially when you factor in the speed boost you would have gotten from the hit.
Nice now legion is even more worthless
buff BT?, I'd call it a fair adjustement... Or maybe you think a killer camping and then just wait until surv fall down is a fair way to play?
If you sprint forever you won't be much of a help to complete the trial, you still have to mend no matter what.
I,too, see no difference in being able to sprint the entire duration of the map to a gen or unhook without being forced to mend until I get there (possibly by a teammate) as opposed to being forced to mend when I leave the killer's TR, risking him returning for a down.
But you can get to a safe position and mend. Not going down while you sprint means you can cover more ground before you have to stop
You could have also fix that problem by Simply not giving beast of prey undetectable.
The Perk is tied to bloodlust and unless it was being abused by a Legion it wasn't going to be run undetectable or no I have just having an improved effect rather than causing a knock on effect to legions power
Yeah, people will totally sprint the whole map to save 4 seconds of mending time.
Moreso to get away from the killer, mended faster, and healed afterwards, which saves cumulative time, particularly if you're meeting at an objective.
I honestly refuse to believe that you can't see how this is a buff, given that the problem of having a limited time to find a safe place or friend to mend/heal is non-existent now.
More?
Infinite.
You should really learn how to post on the forums without being abusive.
Nah, I see it. But the amounts of time I went down because of the Deep Wound Timer is 0, or very close to 0.
When I went down after BT, it was only because the Killer still went for me. But not because of the Timer.
So from the experience I had in games, it does not change anything. Except that BT is half-useful vs Freddy.
Yeah - I'm pretty pleased with the emphasis on saving people while you're awake.
In his particular case, I like the BT adjustment.
"I can't really see it changing anything outside of the situations where it changes things"
Now freddy doesn't completely counter BT anymore. Another reason to hate Legions existence.
Legion needs to be reworked. You all should never have mixed deep wound and borrowed time
Could you go tell the balance Devs that they made me lose faith in all of you and the game too with these changes? Thanks. Please go refer to my post "Dramatic but this is how I feel..." for more info.
I like how dev ignoring fact about nerfed DW Legion. It's explain everything.
"abused"
Then why didn't they just nerf the addons?
For people who think Nemesis/Beast of Prey will be OP on Legion is heretics.
Oh no, Legion waste whole minute for chase/stun/bloodlust (and etc) for down one man - hey look, 2-3 gens is gone.
Yeah can we stop buffing that already overpowered #########?? Every time they touch legion that dumb perk gets an unintended buff. It’s already a free unhook with no counterplay that has little to do with hook camping. Time to nerf it.
Yeah it makes total sense thinking about this, due to two addons that increased mending times you do not change the 2 addons but instead change the applied status effect and give buffs to other perks. Why keep things simple when you can do stuff like that?
I honestly dont know. But it makes sense in a way that they also remove the possibility of using Sloppy Butcher with Feral Frenzy. There is also no other way to see the reduction of the Mending Timer when it is not meant to reduce the Slowdown-Potential. (They nerfed one of the Blades btw)
My assumption is that the thought process was to remove the Slowdown-Capability and in return to compensate for the Nerfs, increase the Mobility. I would not say that the other way around was the case, because even with this increased mobility, there would have been no need to nerf other aspects about Legion.