I honestly dont know. But it makes sense in a way that they also remove the possibility of using Sloppy Butcher with Feral Frenzy. There is also no other way to see the reduction of the Mending Timer when it is not meant to reduce the Slowdown-Potential. (They nerfed one of the Blades btw)
My assumption is that the thought process was to remove the Slowdown-Capability and in return to compensate for the Nerfs, increase the Mobility. I would not say that the other way around was the case, because even with this increased mobility, there would have been no need to nerf other aspects about Legion.
Nope it was confirmed by @Almo in some thread. I honestly do not remember where but if you ask one of the legion mains nicely maybe @UlvenDagoth had a screenshot of it. That was why they changed it, due to the top mending times with the two blades.
Just wait people will complain wraith and freddy still avoid it because of no TR so theyll make it so if the killers in a certain meter range it works anyway.
if stealth killers didnt abuse this to camp no one would complain
Nope it was confirmed by @Almo in some thread. I honestly do not remember where but if you ask one of the legion mains nicely maybe @UlvenDagoth had a screenshot of it. That was why they changed it, due to the top mending times with the two blades.
Nope it was confirmed by @Almo in some thread. I honestly do not remember where but if you ask one of the legion mains nicely maybe @UlvenDagoth had a screenshot of it. That was why they changed it, due to the top mending times with the two blades.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope it was confirmed by @Almo in some thread. I honestly do not remember where but if you ask one of the legion mains nicely maybe @UlvenDagoth had a screenshot of it. That was why they changed it, due to the top mending times with the two blades.
if stealth killers didnt abuse this to camp no one would complain
It's honestly a buff to BT. I've never seen anybody repair a gen while being in Deep Wound.
I'm not going to pretend it's anything else than what it is.
Can Confirm, I was there when the post was made.
Counterplay is an abuse? I'm sorry, I thought for a game to be balanced abilities needed some way to be countered?
@Vetrathene @UlvenDagoth
Thanks
Idk.. its kinda a lateral move. At least you can't do a gen inside terror radius anymore.
yeah you can. Till that timer gets low you can do whatever you want, then sprint off to pause it and mend.
Ya but before you could do it as long as the killer was getting looped near you.. I've completed a whole gen before mending.
Personally, I'd like to see mending time reverted, given this change.