Gotta do something about dodging

This game is unplayable if killers don't have the fortitude to actually play the game.

Developers- limit the information killers can see. Basically show the ping only. As a survivor on PS4 there are multiple instances where I am constantly dodged. I just had to switch to killer so I could actually you know, play the game.

Also, killers. Grow up and play. Cowards.

Comments

  • i honestly think survivors should be able to see the killer and their name. if they can dodge me, i want to be able to dodge them.

  • @Volfawott said:

    The reason why you're allowed to see what they survive or has it so you could somewhat adept your build around it.

    Four flashlights you might run lightborn or Franklin's demise same thing if you notice a bunch of medkits or various items.

    As a killer lightborn is so meh and situational literally there's not much point in running it as a general part of your perk build. Hell I wouldn't equip the Perk unless I actively know that there is more than 2 people with flashlights

    Yet instead, clearly players don't adapt, they just leave.

  • @BrendanLeeT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/879882#Comment_879882

    Well my main point in that reply was just stating that if you make it so survivors can see the killer they are going up against they will all dodge it unless it's one of the weakest killers in the game. People don't just complain about Spirit they complain about ALL killers so killers will practically never get a match.

    some survs would dodge every killer but 4 weakest but i met a lot of killers that are dodging every lobby that looks normal and are looking for base skins only (just to have easy game and rank up) but most survs would dodge spirits and freddys (it would suck for ppl that are playing those because they like their characters, and i wont feel bad for ppl that are playing them only because those are top 2,4 killers that dont are too hard to play)

    ppl are complaining about Spirit (because shes keeping all fun from chases for herself, and from surv POV its coinflip which spirit is tossing) and i see complaining about freddy because his slowdown stacks too well and from boring m1 it became 2 times longer and him bloodlusting you on pallet while doing blood puddles aint too funny (so he makes boring job even longer, and he will slow you while he is bloodlusting you)

  • @DeanIcity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/879178#Comment_879178

    How about you go play a different game. You're the one opening up threads complaining about dodges. Instead of talking about the real reasons why people are dodging.

    You're basically asking the Devs to dick over killer mains by forcing them to play against try hard survivors with toolboxes, just to appease your desire to overwhelm killers in this game.

    Again. How about YOU go play another game if you don't like it. It goes both ways.

    Nah. I just switch to killer and play. And I don't dodge, because I'm not soft or afraid of to-to-to-tool boxes.

    I played 3 survivor games in 2 hours last night. And abouy 12 killer games in a little over 3 hours. If you don't think that's a problem, I don't know what to tell you.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/879160#Comment_879160

    Yes, it is. Why play a game if you aren't going to have fun?

    Why queue up if you're not going to play the game you're dealt?


    Is fun only defined by being able to win, no questions asked?

  • I only dodge SWF teams

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/879161#Comment_879161

    Why queue up if you're not going to play the game you're dealt?

    Is fun only defined by being able to win, no questions asked?

    Getting BM and having a low chance of doing well isn't what I would consider fun.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/879161#Comment_879161

    Why queue up if you're not going to play the game you're dealt?

    Is fun only defined by being able to win, no questions asked?

    Fun is defined by being able to stand a fair chance. You sound like you just want to dab on somebody with your goon platoon.

  • Nobody is obligated to play against people they don't want to...

  • @aregularplayer said:

    Nobody is obligated to play against people they don't want to...

    This is exactly why less info needs to be given to killers. They just don't want to play against certain people. Could be that they loaded in together, could be items, could be cosmetics. Sad. Meanwhile I got dodged again numerous times. Just boring.

  • @malloymk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/880391#Comment_880391

    This is exactly why less info needs to be given to killers. They just don't want to play against certain people. Could be that they loaded in together, could be items, could be cosmetics. Sad. Meanwhile I got dodged again numerous times. Just boring.

    BHVR already said it's not going to happen. And I don't think this would be a QoL improvement. It would probably get worst. Maybe reflect on your in-game behavior, maybe people don't wanna play with you because of something, I dunno...

  • @aregularplayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/880480#Comment_880480

    BHVR already said it's not going to happen. And I don't think this would be a QoL improvement. It would probably get worst. Maybe reflect on your in-game behavior, maybe people don't wanna play with you because of something, I dunno...

    No. It's not my game behavior. Nice try though.

  • I only lobby dodge as survivor sorry I'm not playing with anyone green ranks and above

  • It’s frustrating to get dodged for ages but it’s also frustrating versing a coordinated team.

    Maybe give killers some sort of incentive to actually verse these SWF teams.

  • As long as survivors can hook suicide, lobby dodging needs to stay.

  • @NinoV1 said:

    It’s frustrating to get dodged for ages but it’s also frustrating versing a coordinated team.

    Maybe give killers some sort of incentive to actually verse these SWF teams.

    I've suggested an end of game blood point bonus for each swf player. 100% for 4 man, 75% for 3 man, 50% for 2man swf, and 25% for 1 2man and 2 solo players.

  • @SilentSpectre said:

    As long as survivors can hook suicide, lobby dodging needs to stay.

    They should get rid of that too. Not sure what that has to do with lobby dodging though.

  • @malloymk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/880602#Comment_880602

    They should get rid of that too. Not sure what that has to do with lobby dodging though.

    They both let the killer/survivor get out of a potentially bad game.

  • @malloymk said:

    This game is unplayable if killers don't have the fortitude to actually play the game.

    Developers- limit the information killers can see. Basically show the ping only. As a survivor on PS4 there are multiple instances where I am constantly dodged. I just had to switch to killer so I could actually you know, play the game.

    Also, killers. Grow up and play. Cowards.

    Like the cute animated Wraith said once: ”I’m not playing with someone with a key.......NEXT”

    Or I’ll bring an ebony to actually make the game more fair, than the tables turn and you coward baby survivors DC at the start.

  • What was it that the survivors are always crying about?


    Something about having "Fun" in the match I think...

  • Perhaps if the majority of the cast wasnt so weak..and the ones that arnt weren't being dogged for nerfs..then maybe I'd say I'd sympathize more..I hate it as well but cant blame people for doing it

  • @malloymk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/880598#Comment_880598

    I've suggested an end of game blood point bonus for each swf player. 100% for 4 man, 75% for 3 man, 50% for 2man swf, and 25% for 1 2man and 2 solo players.

    A blood point bonus would be nice, but they also need some sort of advantage like the SWF do with their comms.

  • @malloymk said:

    This game is unplayable if killers don't have the fortitude to actually play the game.

    Developers- limit the information killers can see. Basically show the ping only. As a survivor on PS4 there are multiple instances where I am constantly dodged. I just had to switch to killer so I could actually you know, play the game.

    Also, killers. Grow up and play. Cowards.

    Only issue with this, then you'll ruin Franklin's. The big thing about Franklin's is you know when people are bringing items. Now imagine bringing franklins when you CAN'T see items assuming that they might have 4 toolboxes. And they end up having. One, or nothing at all.

  • @malloymk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/879580#Comment_879580

    Yet instead, clearly players don't adapt, they just leave.

    It's abuse of the system outside of the intended purpose and it's sadly done with almost everything.

    Defensive strike is supposed to be a anti tunnel perk but survivors use it to do a lot of ballsy or outright stupid actions without being punished.

    Stealth abilities are mainly used to get around undetected so you can surprise attack survivors there are lot of people who just use it to camp.


    As long as there are areas for abuse it's sad but people will take advantage of it.

  • The exact same concept could be said to you.

    You don't like being dodged... Then go play a completely different game.

  • @DeanIcity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/879178#Comment_879178

    How about you go play a different game. You're the one opening up threads complaining about dodges. Instead of talking about the real reasons why people are dodging.

    You're basically asking the Devs to dick over killer mains by forcing them to play against try hard survivors with toolboxes, just to appease your desire to overwhelm killers in this game.

    Again. How about YOU go play another game if you don't like it. It goes both ways.

    They are already dicking over survivors by forcing them to play against ebony moris,iridescent heads,spirits with OP addons and more. I don't see any reason why they can't do that to killers as well.

  • This has so much biased both ways that I am just going to stay outta this. Shame.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/880060#Comment_880060

    They are already dicking over survivors by forcing them to play against ebony moris,iridescent heads,spirits with OP addons and more. I don't see any reason why they can't do that to killers as well.

    You mean like forcing killers to play against swf?


  • I don't know, maybe add a timer when you quit a lobby or something to discourage dodging and hiding survivor usernames would be great as well.

    Dodging is starting to get really irritating these days. People are actually dodging me because I have the pink nea hair.

  • @TunnelVision said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/879178#Comment_879178

    The exact same concept could be said to you.

    You don't like being dodged... Then go play a completely different game.

    Asked and answered, bud. I switch to killer and ready up right away and actually play the game. Because I'm not a sad little coward afraid of a loss in a video game.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/882152#Comment_882152

    I don't know, maybe add a timer when you quit a lobby or something to discourage dodging and hiding survivor usernames would be great as well.

    Dodging is starting to get really irritating these days. People are actually dodging me because I have the pink nea hair.

    If it makes you feel any better, i dodge swf full stop lol.

1 2 ›