Plague Nerf Idea

This is just a small idea of mine that I would admire on the Plague's gameplay:

"While corrupt purge is active, you may no longer see scratch marks of running survivors"


Let me know any other buffs/nerfs you'd like to see on her.

Comments

  • @Jason_cx said:

    This is just a small idea of mine that I would admire on the Plague's gameplay:

    "While corrupt purge is active, you may no longer see scratch marks of running survivors"

    Let me know any other buffs/nerfs you'd like to see on her.

    Shes already underplayed and considered weak...her power is completely in survivor control..your going the wrong way with this

  • Ok I added her to the nerf list.

    ✓Plague

    Anyone else?

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    Ok I added her to the nerf list.

    ✓Plague

    Anyone else?

    *include litterally everyone*

    If the killer is able to hit you he deserves a nerf!

  • Plague does not need a nerf.

    However, rather than just telling you off, allow me to ask a question. Why do you think she needs a nerf?

  • @Jason_cx said:

    This is just a small idea of mine that I would admire on the Plague's gameplay:

    "While corrupt purge is active, you may no longer see scratch marks of running survivors"

    Let me know any other buffs/nerfs you'd like to see on her.

    This has to be a joke...

    Plague is a mid tier killer, and her power can be controlled by survivors. She's also an m1 killer, where survivors can literally just stay sick, work on gens, and just loop her. Plague at red ranks is pretty bad for her because of the things I just describe.

    In order to nerf corrupt plague, being sick from vile plague should give a downside.

  • Stop crying and l2p

  • What makes you even think for a second plague needs a nerf? If anything she could use a rework or a buff due to being weak without corrupt purge.


    All survivors have to do is not cleanse until 1-2 gens are left and know how to loop.

  • I rather see a buff tbh, for instance when a survivor cleanse themselves, their aura should be revealed for 3 seconds as i'm constantly looking around the map trying to figure out which fountain is active

  • Guys calm down,OP was just expressing an opinion

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    Guys calm down,OP was just expressing an opinion

    You cannot do this in this forum when it is against Killers.

    @Topic:

    Yes, her Corrupt Purge needs a Nerf (but should still be strong). And then it should be somewhat mandatory for Survivors to cleanse to actually give her Corrupt Purge.

  • Considering how survivors already have most control over a big portion of her power, I say no, this change isn't needed.

  • As others have said, Plague needs buffs, not nerfs. You're going the complete wrong direction here.

  • @Andreyu44 An opinion, yes. But no constructiveness to it or giving an explanation as to why she needs a nerf. Every killer has ways to be countered (most of them) and plague is basically one of the weakest killers unless you give her corrupt purge which is usually the survivor's idea to cleanse. So I'm wondering about their logic in this

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    Guys calm down,OP was just expressing an opinion

    Thank you, it was just a small idea of mine lol, some people are so butthurt

  • @Jason_cx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/872579#Comment_872579

    Thank you, it was just a small idea of mine lol, some people are so butthurt

    Maybe be a bit more specific and give reasons why

  • @Jason_cx said:

    This is just a small idea of mine that I would admire on the Plague's gameplay:

    "While corrupt purge is active, you may no longer see scratch marks of running survivors"

    Let me know any other buffs/nerfs you'd like to see on her.

  • Because she needs nerfs... xD

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    Ok I added her to the nerf list.

    ✓Plague

    Anyone else?

    Pig because she T bagged me once

    Doctor because he made me go insane and not able to drop a pallet and I died

    Clown because with how fat he is he should be slower than a survivor

    Cannibal because I shouldn't die to his M2 even if I am running in a straight line

    Wraith because he hit me once and I'm not okay with that

  • Considering she barely gets a chance to use her actual ability I don’t think it needs nerfing.

  • If the survivors do not purge, it is not because the Broken status is comfortable, but because the Corrupt Purge is far too punitive.

    This is obviously frustrating for the Plague who is reduced to a M1 killer a little boosted, but who never or rarely uses his ultimate power. That's the trouble, because its theoretical power is good.

    • Activating Corrupt Purge could clean all Pools of Devotion. This may perhaps encourage the survivors to purge themselves, in return for the accessibility of the Pools of Devotion for the Plague.
    • We can imagine too that the duration of Corrupt Purge is proportional (linear or not, but clearly not exponential) to the number of Pools of Devotion soiled (if cleaned at once, of course).

    It is not easy to solve without changing everything.

    But the Plague does not lack power, it lacks the means to express it, which makes it boring.

  • She's already almost never picked because she sucks unless the survivors suck worse. Why do we want to nerf her?

  • @SteelDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/872549#Comment_872549

    Pig because she T bagged me once

    Doctor because he made me go insane and not able to drop a pallet and I died

    Clown because with how fat he is he should be slower than a survivor

    Cannibal because I shouldn't die to his M2 even if I am running in a straight line

    Wraith because he hit me once and I'm not okay with that

    Trapper because his power holds my game hostage.

  • Plague does NOT need a nerf lol

  • For me, I would like to have Corrupt power has charge count, not timer. So she will not so Op when she gain Corrupt near the gate in end game, or too weak being too far and have her power cooled down by the time she walks to the area she wants

  • lmao Nerf a killers power that is already controlled by the survivors.

  • Tf does Plague need a nerf for?

  • @Jason_cx said:

    This is just a small idea of mine that I would admire on the Plague's gameplay:

    "While corrupt purge is active, you may no longer see scratch marks of running survivors"

    Let me know any other buffs/nerfs you'd like to see on her.

    yes she needs a nerf confirm

  • Playing her without add-ons is crippling to her power. Playing her with her OP add-ons are definitely strong.

    I don't know what to do with her. I think she's fine where she's at. Maybe her add-ons can use some tweaking, like the duration of Vile Purge on interactables can be a bit shorter imo.

  • I've never-not broken a sweat playing her. Plague is not easy to play, yet you wanna make her saving grace infinitely more difficult to use?

  • @Jason_cx said:

    This is just a small idea of mine that I would admire on the Plague's gameplay:

    "While corrupt purge is active, you may no longer see scratch marks of running survivors"

    Let me know any other buffs/nerfs you'd like to see on her.

    I dunno her having a power seems too OP. Maybe we should remove it just in case she "overperforms" against a single survivor again.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    For me, I would like to have Corrupt power has charge count, not timer. So she will not so Op when she gain Corrupt near the gate in end game, or too weak being too far and have her power cooled down by the time she walks to the area she wants

    Hate to tell you this but if Plauge getting corrupt in end game and steam rolls isnt Plauge being op but a survivor being stupid

  • @Jason_cx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/872579#Comment_872579

    Thank you, it was just a small idea of mine lol, some people are so butthurt

    You didn't even post a reason on why she should be nerfed.....

    Sorry if we want reasons as to why she should be nerf, because god forbid we don't want to nerf a mid tier killer.

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/107840/plague-nerf-idea

    Shes already underplayed and considered weak...her power is completely in survivor control..your going the wrong way with this

    This. She can be one of the best killers in the game, but it all depends on if survivors cleanse or not. her power is not in her control, it's in the survivors.

    Personally I think the opposite, she needs buffs too incentivize people too cleanse. My idea is too make them 5% slower while fully infected.

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/872545#Comment_872545

    This. She can be one of the best killers in the game, but it all depends on if survivors cleanse or not. her power is not in her control, it's in the survivors.

    Personally I think the opposite, she needs buffs too incentivize people too cleanse. My idea is too make them 5% slower while fully infected.

    Or perhaps a another sickness stage that debilitates you if you wait to cleanse too long via lowered action speeds perhaps

  • @Jason_cx said:

    This is just a small idea of mine that I would admire on the Plague's gameplay:

    "While corrupt purge is active, you may no longer see scratch marks of running survivors"

    Let me know any other buffs/nerfs you'd like to see on her.

    She definetly doesnt need a nerf