I personally really like Susie. Not just because she's wearing a skirt, but she's really thick and her dyed hair makes her look really quirky <3333. SWOON. I really wish susie would hit me when she's in frenzy mode, and tackle me while I mend and then mori me 😍😍😍😍
Look at that smile, her style is cute and similar to my own. Growing up in Hawaii we didn't really have anyone goth or punk so I was literally the only ######### wearing chains and top hats, playing as a character I can relate to feels good. Susie is cool and I hope we get more outfits for her, really hoping one day we get maskless cosmetics for them so I can kill everyone with this beautiful face :)
Look at that smile, her style is cute and similar to my own. Growing up in Hawaii we didn't really have anyone goth or punk so I was literally the only ######### wearing chains and top hats, playing as a character I can relate to feels good. Susie is cool and I hope we get more outfits for her, really hoping one day we get maskless cosmetics for them so I can kill everyone with this beautiful face :)
its odd how she's the innocent one yet she looks insane
I don't even know why, he's a manipulative freak with a childhood trauma. But maybe for this very reason. And he's hot af. I like his neck tattoo and his outfits.
She looks really cute with the skirt and thights, I love this on girls. She looks really sweet and innocent. She seems to be a yandere girl too (Crazy girl with a crush on someone, who would kill everyone for her love). All of her aspects are just perfect and I love them.
She runs really cute and her story even if its really short, is really nice and explains her actions well. I actually love all of the Legion members but oh boy, mori me susie <3
I personally really like Susie. Not just because she's wearing a skirt, but she's really thick and her dyed hair makes her look really quirky <3333. SWOON. I really wish susie would hit me when she's in frenzy mode, and tackle me while I mend and then mori me 😍😍😍😍
Uh, Suzie is best girl, but...thirsty much? Suzie cosmetic for legion was the first cosmetic I ever bought.
Look at that smile, her style is cute and similar to my own. Growing up in Hawaii we didn't really have anyone goth or punk so I was literally the only ######### wearing chains and top hats, playing as a character I can relate to feels good. Susie is cool and I hope we get more outfits for her, really hoping one day we get maskless cosmetics for them so I can kill everyone with this beautiful face :)
Julie was always my favorite. Not just because I felt bad for her, doing this out of love, but also because Behavoir gave her nothing for the longest time. Even Frank had some decent cosmetics. Now she has the november days collection at least.
Also, seeing her without her mask just reveals how beautiful she actually looks. It's a shame she's in the Entity's realm. Pic is below:
I personally really like Susie. Not just because she's wearing a skirt, but she's really thick and her dyed hair makes her look really quirky <3333. SWOON. I really wish susie would hit me when she's in frenzy mode, and tackle me while I mend and then mori me 😍😍😍😍
Look at that smile, her style is cute and similar to my own. Growing up in Hawaii we didn't really have anyone goth or punk so I was literally the only ######### wearing chains and top hats, playing as a character I can relate to feels good. Susie is cool and I hope we get more outfits for her, really hoping one day we get maskless cosmetics for them so I can kill everyone with this beautiful face :)
Mine was Susie before I saw this picture. She looks like Fiona from Shrek to me.
I personally really like Susie. Not just because she's wearing a skirt, but she's really thick and her dyed hair makes her look really quirky <3333. SWOON. I really wish susie would hit me when she's in frenzy mode, and tackle me while I mend and then mori me 😍😍😍😍
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Joey like the dark edgy look of his outfits
Sandbagging X Doyle
I like Susie because she's actually got hair on her cosmetics. And she's the youngest, I feel bad for her that this happened to her.
How is this even a question?
loser spotted
i guess u dont know sarcasm? ######### bus
Susie <3
Look at that smile, her style is cute and similar to my own. Growing up in Hawaii we didn't really have anyone goth or punk so I was literally the only ######### wearing chains and top hats, playing as a character I can relate to feels good. Susie is cool and I hope we get more outfits for her, really hoping one day we get maskless cosmetics for them so I can kill everyone with this beautiful face :)
its odd how she's the innocent one yet she looks insane
Frank.
I don't even know why, he's a manipulative freak with a childhood trauma. But maybe for this very reason. And he's hot af. I like his neck tattoo and his outfits.
Frank.
duh.
Another reason why I like her so much 😉
Susie my waifu <3
She looks really cute with the skirt and thights, I love this on girls. She looks really sweet and innocent. She seems to be a yandere girl too (Crazy girl with a crush on someone, who would kill everyone for her love). All of her aspects are just perfect and I love them.
She runs really cute and her story even if its really short, is really nice and explains her actions well. I actually love all of the Legion members but oh boy, mori me susie <3
Susie. One of the few skins I've actually bought.
I like them all but Susie is my favourite
Just one word
THICC
Susie is best girl.
Julie second best girl
Uh, Suzie is best girl, but...thirsty much? Suzie cosmetic for legion was the first cosmetic I ever bought.
OMG, what is this from?
*EXTRA THICC
Oh please, Susie is nothing compared to Julie. You even provided photographic evidence that shows how much better Julie is than Susie lol.
I can tell the jealousy is strong among Legion players 😜
Julie was always my favorite. Not just because I felt bad for her, doing this out of love, but also because Behavoir gave her nothing for the longest time. Even Frank had some decent cosmetics. Now she has the november days collection at least.
Also, seeing her without her mask just reveals how beautiful she actually looks. It's a shame she's in the Entity's realm. Pic is below:
+1 for Susie!
Joey was always my favorite. Probably because for the longest he was the only one with a unique outfit.
Frank for sure
Julie as every susie I have ever faced always DC'd
Gameplay wise I hate them all. But lore wise is Frank.
I'm a simple man. I'll vote Julie.
Julie, as for some reason her relation with Frank reminds me of Harley Quinn and Joker.
The one that doesn't get nerfed
Susie, but Julie is close second. Both can mori me whenever they want though
@UlvenDagoth
Before I say I need to know the ages of all members. Just being safe ;)
Julie, for the Suspended outfit.
Susie , she is so cute and the bunny outfit is so badass
Joey gang
Frank, murder boys are hot sometimes, and damn Frank can go feral on me anyday
I simp for susie
In the order of Julie, Frank, Joey, Susie is how I'd rate em.
Julie is love.
Nothing more is to say :).
PINK BUNNY!
For me it was Frank, but the look of Julie's tome set may have won me over.
Joey
Joey because the dude is hot af. Also I have a thing for the edgy impulsive show off.
Julie is a close second because she is also hot af.
I like them all, but Susie's definitely my #1.
My people
100% Joe. I love him so much.
Mine was Susie before I saw this picture. She looks like Fiona from Shrek to me.
Man I have seen enough Internet for today
I like all except Frank, he is an edgy angry teenager who doomed the entire gang by his impulsivity and stupidity.
Since we are talking about cosmetics I believe BHVR should add "The Dolls" from "Cabin in the woods" as collection, I bet Josh Whedon would love it.
Ermac wins... Flawless Victory
...Friendship
Julie. He's the best bunny.