When are we Removing ....

MORIS ??

no more insta heals or brand new parts

I dont even know why the brand new part is still pink add on ( its so funny that its still pink )

anyways.. why killers are allowed to have OP stuff but survivors arent?

is this game killer favoured?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • An ######### with an ebony mori can sometimes immediately deny a survivor's ability to play the game if they tunnel the first person they hooked. Bullshit offering.

  • @Ka1ro said:

    An ######### with an ebony mori can sometimes immediately deny a survivor's ability to play the game if they tunnel the first person they hooked. Bullshit offering.

    Honestly if I’m going against a tunneling killer I’d rather they Mori me and get it over with. If I’m going to get tunneled anyway, just kill me and let me go on to another game. Saves me the trouble of spamming the space bar for a bit.

  • I can only say that moris are fine the way they are. Why would they change it.


    Obviously is a powerful mechanic, but i doubt anyone burns one every single game, and it can be as frustrating as having someone doing absolutely nothing, trolling or dcing

  • @BirdmanOwO said:

    The game is killer sided? Well, the last patch:

    - Nerfed the "best" killer and reworked their add-ons.

    - Gave a few killers undetectable, which only affects Alert, Dark Sense and Object of Obsession.

    - Buffed two survivor perks (Plunderers and detectives hunch)

    - Nerfed Insta Heals, yet buffed all medkits to heal others faster while reworking a few of their add-ons.

    - Gave Survivors new score events (Wiggle from killer grasp, fast vault in chase, pallet drop in chase)

    The patch before that (Stranger Things release):

    - Buffed freddy w/ undetectable

    - Buffed a Survivor perk (Dark Sense) and reworked a survivor perk (left behind).

    - Reworked Dying Light (Since it promoted Tunneling)

    - New obsession based point events (for survivor)

    The last two patches have been quite survivor sided, buffing three of their bad perks and reworking their worst (left behind), buffing their medkits to be 10-25% faster, reworking medkit add-ons for balance and giving them more bloodpoints.

    A few killers got a miniscule buff (myers t1, pig crouching, GF in power and freddy while in dream). This counters 4 perks, but only when a variable is present (Asleep, Scratched Mirror, etc). Not only that, a perk was reworked (which isn't that bad, but it definitely isn't a good perk now) and the best killer was nerfed and reworked to be more survivor friendly.

    Survivors also have more characters now, along with more perks.

    As for Mori's, yeah, they need to be reworked along with keys. It's stupid having a way to end the game earlier than you should. I don't know how to completely balance a Iri Mori, but keys should take a bit to use while giving the killer a sound notification when they start using it. It should also close after 1 or 2 survivors use it. One item, offering, add-on or perk should not turn the game around so easily.

    Imagine Freddy being Undetectable holy moly. I guess some people dream / no pun intended/ for even more power. So first Freddy was given someting called Oblivious which was totaly unnecessary that makes surviviors best counter and mean to escape from camping BT totaly useless. The new Styptic is also reduced to nothing. That is a huuuge buff to freddy. Now when we go one patch before the 2 you mentioned there is Freddy himself - the rework, making him currently as the devs said the most overperforming killer. Teleport + BBQ + Pop Goes My Brain and you have the most convenient ######### I have ever seen in this game that is way too powerful. I mean what else do you want ? A killer like Freddy every patch ? And you compared that to a buff to few perks and BP changes to survivors who usally get 2 to 3 time less points every single game compared to the killer. I am not sure what to think about that. Are you greedy and you want only the killers to get more points or you want the killer to get a lot more in general ? Kinda selfish ... Also rarely someone uses their medkits to heal others. We take medkits to heals us not others. So these buffs to heals others are something that will happen very rarely when there is no time and you still have charges. It is cool for sure but only for rare situations

    Also you forgot to mention the reduced audio audio range for Bamboozle which is also a great buff but totally unnecessary to a perk that is already really strong .. Just makes it even harder to notice and counter ...

  • I'm fine with keys if they couldn't be found in chests.

    Having a survivor sacrificed in 2 minutes is bad but having 3/5 generators done in a minute and a half is fine?

    NOED is for crap players? Sometimes but some people just play for endgame. Generators aren't They objective, they are the key to theobjective surviving.

    Yellow moris should be base and the others should activate at endgame.

  • @harry14141414 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/808901#Comment_808901

    you find keys as OP as eboni moris ?

    also you knw when someone is bringing a key dont you?

    either dodge lobby or franklin or whatever

    totally irrelevant

    How do you counter spirit? Just use iron will 4head or dc ex. Perks or just leaving arent a counter, if it were then spirit has alot of counter play that doesn't involve making her think your somewhere your not.

  • So I find 2/3 of the mories fine, but the ebony mori should have a small rework. Since survivors get 3 hooks max until they're dead, they should have the survivors be in phase 2 in order to mori them to make it slightly more fair. On the other hand, I do see why it's hard enough to do that already but honestly, neither side is going to ever be happy so there's really nothing the devs could do to make both sides happy.

    Also Clown's jiggle physics should be able to damage survivors if close enough.

  • Honestly moris are a griefing tool most of the time. Most killers that are skilled that I have went against either don't use moris or they wait until death hook to use them, so they get their points and pip while using one.


    The problem I see every rank reset though with moris is the unskilled killer population who hook someone, stand just out of terror radius, wait for them to be unhooked, tunnel the unhooked guy, and then mori him straight away. Which is downright frustrating for the survivor who might have waited 5+ minutes to get into that match only to spend most of their time on the hook, not actually getting to play the game.


    Even if they change it to where you can only use it on death hook then you would have people getting unhooked and instantly tunneled for another hook and then Mori'd straight off that hook. The only solution would be an in game timer, where you can't use a Mori until after for example 10 minutes into a match, or when exit gates are powered to deter people from being twats about the mori.


    As for keys there is an achievement for everyone escaping through the hatch, and for that to happen all the generators have to be completed, which means if there's four survivors ups, all the gens are done, and the killer hasn't killed anyone by then which means he already lost. Unless he's doing a late game NOED/Blood Warden/Remember Me, cheese then there's not really anything he's going to do about it anyways.


    Also you can close the hatch while the survivor is mid jump and it cancels the jump in. It's happened to me before. So yeah.

  • @harry14141414 said:

    MORIS ??

    no more insta heals or brand new parts

    I dont even know why the brand new part is still pink add on ( its so funny that its still pink )

    anyways.. why killers are allowed to have OP stuff but survivors arent?

    is this game killer favoured?

    Really? This is the most entitled survivor thing I've read. I'm a player who played both sides, and mori's are nowhere near overpowered. They don't benefit the killer at all, they just make matches shorter. Mori's are in the game to give a cool little kill, and to speed up a match. I consider being mori'd a sign of respect, because they're rare to get, and if a killer uses a green Mori on you that means you're a threat to them. Mori's should not be changed. They're fun, while annoying. Stop your bitching. And, again, compared to survivor perks and items, mori's aren't even close to being overpowered. Perks like deadhard? Lithe? ######### HEAD ON? Head on is a perk purely used to troll killers, almost never done see it used to rescue survivors. It's a perk to be an #########, just like bringing a Mori. How about a survivor binging a key, and everyone else bringing a toolbox. First all the gens get done within a couple minutes, then they all leave with you only ever getting one hook. That's not fair, but that's the point. Sometimes survivors are more prepared, sometimes killers are. Grow up, stop bitching, and enjoy the game.

  • @Gravnos said:

    Mori's should just be adjusted so you can use them on death hook only.

    Ebony mori- mori all players on death hook.

    Green Mori-2 players on death hook

    Yellow- 1 player on death hook(remove last person condition)

    This feels right, it takes 3 hooks to kill someone so if you hook someone twice, and then down them again, that kill is yours. You've earned it. I really like this idea, and I'm a killer main lol

  • @Xerge said:

    The killers are allowed to have OP stuff because it's 1 vs 4.

    I only find ebony mori to be too overpowered. It should be nerfed to two kills or removed.

    And there is a glitch for 5 survivors. so 1v5

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/809132#Comment_809132

    NOED should only be used for troll builds such as with Blood Warden. Using it alone means you're bad.

    That's cute. You sound very salty about noed.

  • Make survivors that are dead on hook killable basekit, then i'll be happy the mori's gone

  • Lmao this thread.


    Also, I thought this was supposed to be "general discussion" not "I'm going to complain about x and if you don't agree with me get lost because I don't want to have a discussion".

  • @harry14141414 said:

    MORIS ??

    no more insta heals or brand new parts

    I dont even know why the brand new part is still pink add on ( its so funny that its still pink )

    anyways.. why killers are allowed to have OP stuff but survivors arent?

    is this game killer favoured?


  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    When are we removing keys?

    I personally believe keys should either be bought in or only able to be gained from chest with plunders.

  • Never once have I had any sort of issue with any kind of moris. They're fine.

  • @Awakey said:

    Never once have I had any sort of issue with any kind of moris. They're fine.

    Prob got few bad matches with mori and got all salty about it

  • @JedOlsen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/809694#Comment_809694

    Prob got few bad matches with mori and got all salty about it

    Me or OP?

  • @harry14141414 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/808928#Comment_808928

    did you know that when a survivor equips a key a killer can tell ??

    so he can either dodge the lobby or use franklin or whatever ..

    I dont understand how you find keys as OP and frustrating as a pink mori

    gg

    Yes but if I killer dodges a lobby the survivors complain about how it's annoying that they have to wait so long only to get dodged.

    If a killer breaks in Franklin's demise survivors will complain about hell it's spoiling the fun.


    We're damned if we do and damned if we don't

  • @LolThesePeople said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/809694#Comment_809694

    It's literally an instawin for the killer but you don't have a problem with it... Seems legit.

    I don't, as Survivor or killer. It's my OPINION that they're fine. Look on the bright side; you get to move to your next match faster.

  • @harry14141414 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/808901#Comment_808901

    you find keys as OP as eboni moris ?

    also you knw when someone is bringing a key dont you?

    either dodge lobby or franklin or whatever

    totally irrelevant

    I can't tell you how many times I've had games with 2-3 survivors and 1 gen left, and while I bounce around between the three generators I don't see any survivors for a while, then out of nowhere they all escape. During the results, you can see that none of them brought a key in. So, they go check chests in those situations and often find keys.

  • @LolThesePeople said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/809743#Comment_809743

    Yeah so elaborate why do you think it's fine for a killer to instawin? Do you care about balance in any other games? Do you care about balance in this game? Like, I feel like I'm talking to some enlightened buddhist here who only cares about his love for god.

    It's not an instawin. Any good looper can outrun any Mori any day of the week.

    And what does other games have to do with this?

  • Not even ashamed to admit that i personally just press the "Leave Match" button as soon as the match starts when i see the hidden Killer offering.

    Killer wants a super fast game? I don't mind making it easier that way because it's going to be a unfun match anyway for everyone.

    And i don't have to feel bad for my other teammates either, no one wants to play against a scumbag tunneling you off hook and killing you immadietely.

    That said, i don't have any problem with Devour Hope. At least the killer has to earn it that way.

  • @LolThesePeople said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/809770#Comment_809770

    Either you care about balance or you don't, I figured someone who could be this neutral about ebony mori's would either not care about balance in any game ever or they they accidentally mixed up their apsirine with stupid-pills this morning. It is an instawin unless you're complete and utter garbage as a killer.

    It's your opinion it's an instawin. And balance is a scale, not black and white. I care about most aspects of balance, this is not one of them.

  • @LolThesePeople said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/809811#Comment_809811

    So if ebony's are fair game then I'm very curious what you think is unbalanced or overpowered in this game?

    That's easy. Rank 1s getting matched with rank 20s.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    All the people here arguing probably run crutch/clutch perks like NOED and Ruin paired with an Ebony Mori.

    And if you have to run either of the two perks listed above, then you're actually a garbage killer.

    I wouldn't say ruin is a crutch perk tbh. Without ruin, there are games where survivors can do 1-2 gens before you get a first hook if you're unlucky enough. (At least, on most killers. Some really don't need it)

  • This community has ruined this game, they need to remove this and that blah blah honestly when will either side be happy with this game?

  • @Deadbyblake said:

    This community has ruined this game, they need to remove this and that blah blah honestly when will either side be happy with this game?

    Neither side will be happy because both are trying to further opposing goals.

  • @Deadbyblake said:

    This community has ruined this game, they need to remove this and that blah blah honestly when will either side be happy with this game?

    When one side gets everything they want unfortunantly

  • @DaddyJeff said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/101275/when-are-we-removing

    Really? This is the most entitled survivor thing I've read. I'm a player who played both sides, and mori's are nowhere near overpowered. They don't benefit the killer at all, they just make matches shorter. Mori's are in the game to give a cool little kill, and to speed up a match. I consider being mori'd a sign of respect, because they're rare to get, and if a killer uses a green Mori on you that means you're a threat to them. Mori's should not be changed. They're fun, while annoying. Stop your bitching. And, again, compared to survivor perks and items, mori's aren't even close to being overpowered. Perks like deadhard? Lithe? ######### HEAD ON? Head on is a perk purely used to troll killers, almost never done see it used to rescue survivors. It's a perk to be an #########, just like bringing a Mori. How about a survivor binging a key, and everyone else bringing a toolbox. First all the gens get done within a couple minutes, then they all leave with you only ever getting one hook. That's not fair, but that's the point. Sometimes survivors are more prepared, sometimes killers are. Grow up, stop bitching, and enjoy the game.

    Yeah, they totally don't benefit the killer at all except giving them free kills.

    This comment is a honestly a gem, thanks for the good laugh bud.

  • Moris need a rework being able to take a player out of the game so early is such an advantage. They are more up then keys. Don't even say a good swf can beat a ebony mori because a good killers can destroy swf normally without a mori. Even an ivory puts the killer at an advantage.

    Why do people defend moris yes i agree keys are op and yeah they can gets some kind of rework, but honestly what's more game breaking a mori that can take a player out of the game within the first two minutes

    Or keys that in order to use a certain amount of gens need to be done with a certain amount of people alive

  • @harry14141414 said:

    MORIS ??

    no more insta heals or brand new parts

    I dont even know why the brand new part is still pink add on ( its so funny that its still pink )

    anyways.. why killers are allowed to have OP stuff but survivors arent?

    is this game killer favoured?

    Maybe when they give back the hatch grab mechanic because even when a Killer does close the hatch if you have a key you open it and the killer can't do anything?

    The only time moris are even relevant is with the Ebony mori. Do you think that using one of the rarest offerings should make the game more balanced when all survivors need to do is use map offerings to get maps that are easily in their favor?

    Also you can't use "just play as Nurse and you won't get permalooped on lampkin lane" because the idea of a game being balanced cannot revolve around 1 killer.

  • @harry14141414 said:

    MORIS ??

    no more insta heals or brand new parts

    I dont even know why the brand new part is still pink add on ( its so funny that its still pink )

    anyways.. why killers are allowed to have OP stuff but survivors arent?

    is this game killer favoured?

    Also, allow me to list OP survivor things:

    Survive with friends to gen rush and call out killer location.

    Decisive strike, either you get slugged and your teammates get you anyway or killer gets stunned for 3 sec with no counter, because they nerfed enduring.

    Detectives hunch tier 3 shows you where all the totems are in a wide radius and for 10 sec so if you have ruin or any other hex perks say goodbye

    Adrenaline, get healed a health state and run fast even if you were exhausted and if you are on the hook when it would pop you're given it when you're unhooked.


    I can keep going.

  • @harry14141414 said:

    MORIS ??

    no more insta heals or brand new parts

    I dont even know why the brand new part is still pink add on ( its so funny that its still pink )

    anyways.. why killers are allowed to have OP stuff but survivors arent?

    is this game killer favoured?

    They aren't, the game is fine with them. I can't count how many times I've had people avoid getting mori'd when I used one. If it's to hard for you then I suggest trying to get better

  • @AngryFluffy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/809079#Comment_809079

    No it is not.

    At the moment you can hook one person and then tunnel them down and instantly mori them.

    In my opinion you should have to hook all four survivors one time to even activate the mori. This would prevent from killing one person in the first two minutes of the game, but also would not make the mori entirely useless.

    I misread what you initially said. I agree with everyone being hooked once.

  • @Mackz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/101275/when-are-we-removing

    Also, allow me to list OP survivor things:

    Survive with friends to gen rush and call out killer location.

    Decisive strike, either you get slugged and your teammates get you anyway or killer gets stunned for 3 sec with no counter, because they nerfed enduring.

    Detectives hunch tier 3 shows you where all the totems are in a wide radius and for 10 sec so if you have ruin or any other hex perks say goodbye

    Adrenaline, get healed a health state and run fast even if you were exhausted and if you are on the hook when it would pop you're given it when you're unhooked.

    I can keep going.

    Wow, it is quite amazing to see people whining about detective's hunch.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/810155#Comment_810155

    Wow, it is quite amazing to see people whining about detective's hunch.

    I mean if y'all want to complain. You understand you can cover the entire map with detectives hunch and sprint burst right?

  • To answer your question, no. The game has and always will be probably, survivor sided.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/808915#Comment_808915

    A good survivor team will still win against a good killer with a mori (Nurse & Spirit excluded).

    I mean no disrespect but I don’t care which side You’re on, Ebony Moris are Overpowered and not only are they OP but they require little to no skill to use.

    You can literally tunnel off hook and get your mori. With ANY killer.

    I understand survivors have tools that are strong as well, but it doesn’t make this offering any less OP.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/809078#Comment_809078

    If you need NOED then you're terrible at gen protection.

    Using an ebony means you aren't good at sacrificing survivors and need a ######### game mechanic to do it for you.

    Ruin is just garbage. Corrupt Intervention is far better than Ruin.

    If you don't run Ruin, you get ######### genrushed immediately. I don't like using ruin, but everytime I don't run it, the gens get done in like 5 minutes. I always patrol gens, but it's still ridiculous because you cannot get from point A to point B immediately to stop the gens.

  • @harry14141414 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/808901#Comment_808901

    you find keys as OP as eboni moris ?

    also you knw when someone is bringing a key dont you?

    either dodge lobby or franklin or whatever

    totally irrelevant

    The difference? Moris punish killers for winning faster, keys reward survivors for failing..so it's obvious which is worse yes?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/809194#Comment_809194

    To be fair, 99% of the time it is a Mori and not a Shroud, because Shrouds are actually bad for the Killer.

    Shrouds aren't the only secret offerings either. You also have splinters.

  • I miss the LOL reaction :(

  • @AngryFluffy said:

    It shouldn't be removed. But it should be nerved a little. Like only activate after everyone has been hooked once for example.

    I mean, that’s how I use them anyway. I feel like they should only be active after stage 2 hooking

  • @harry14141414 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/808920#Comment_808920

    ouuufff where did you get that from ??

    let me tell you about someone named zubat.. he is a GOOD killer and if I give him a pink mori he will not lose.

    I know we are both making childish assumptions.. I mean you made me to :)

    PS: what I mean is that a good killer rarely will lose as I view the game more killer sided

    Zubatlul is mediocre at best. You want skill watch truetalent. I agree ebony mori's should be nerfed to 2 kills or something more feasible. Keys also need a rework like only one person per key unless an addon to some effect. That is a balance.

  • @harry14141414 said:

    MORIS ??

    no more insta heals or brand new parts

    I dont even know why the brand new part is still pink add on ( its so funny that its still pink )

    anyways.. why killers are allowed to have OP stuff but survivors arent?

    is this game killer favoured?

    No. This game is VERY survivor sided. You have to be brain dead to think that the game is more killer sided. You have infinite and the killer shack. We have to rely on perks like ruin because of how fast gens get done. You are just another salty survivor main

  • Heals are still in the game, they are slightly more fair then before for both sides. Meaning as if a killer has noed and you use a heal that gives the player the borrowed time effect they survive. But it can’t be abused to just heal people off the ground.

    Moris already got nerfed a while back you used to be able to use them on first down.

    please play killer and survivor before you call something to overpowered

1 2 3 4