What do you think is the most annoying thing to face as Killer/Survivor?
We all had those games when we know who we're facing and we just groan, roll our eyes and prepare for the inevitable.
For me, as a Killer, it would be seeing a survivor's aura from across the map. That means they have Object of Obsession and I know for sure that I am not going to have fun during that match. Especially if I hear the Obsession ding at the start of the map. I know I'm not going to have fun and I know I am going to be stabbed in the back. If I can't catch up with the OoO Survivor (because they tend to be amazing loopers), I just walk away and be afk for the remainder of the game. I already have both Rank 1 Achievements so rank doesn't really matter that much to me.
And as a Survivor, I think the most annoying thing for me is facing against Trapper. Don't get me wrong, I know he is weak and I know he can be looped endlessly. But when you face a good trapper who knows how to trap the usual loops, it makes DBD turn into "Paranoia Mindfield Simulator". And while some people might find that fun, I don't. The stress of not knowing when a trap might snap your leg is too much for me. Usually if I hear a snap and it's my legs that are snapped, I usually jump. It's worse than the Doctor's jumpscares.
So, do you have any experiences that typically annoys you the most when playing as either side?
Comments
As killer: toxic survivors
As survivor: toxic killers
Survivor: Spirit, Prayer Beads, Iridescent Head, Mori, Bamboozle, Spirit Fury, Trapper (because of the same reasons you mentioned), Nurse, Forever Freddy, Instasaw Billy, NOED, Myers (i don't like how the whole team gets punished when someone gets stalked, which is why i prefer Ghostface), Camping and Tunneling, Shelter Woods, Exhaustion Addons.
Killer: Instaheals, Blendette's, Dead Hard, Haddonfield, Object of Obsession, Decisive Strike when i clearly did not tunnel, when people keep running to the same busted window (examples are Ironworks, Coal Tower).
Survivor: Prayer Beads, Moris, Iri Heads, Pink Finger, BBQ, Ruin, Sloppy Butcher, Thana, The Game
Killer: SWF
As killer : t-baggers and clicky-clickies.... I'm a horrible, horrible killer so i play just for fun, i don't mind if they all escape, but when i get that toxic people i just.... sigh
As survivor: doctor.... There's nothing more annoying for me. I pray neptune that the doctor never gets a buff (sorry doc mains) because i just hate him
People that explicitly "play for salt", especially if they're seemingly proud about doing it.
I just say gg and move on regardless but games where that mindset is involved are more likely than others to get annoying and boring, often for 4 out of 5 players if a single person is doing it.
Spirits as survivor
Ormondt (Legion map) as killer, I insta DC on this map because of broken scratchmarks and auras
Being Survivor: Legion. I really don't like getting found by Killer instinct regardless what I do.
Godlike omega blink Nurse (glad this will be gone soon).
Tunnel-mori when that is really not necessary.
Always crouching teammates. Often they do nothing at all except hiding. I'm glad they are ultra rare on red ranks but I've seen rank 6 doing this.
Mates with 0 map awareness. How can you not see there's 4 gens on this side of the map? I tried to do this important gen with you and now, at 85% you leave because he has BBQ? Thanks for getting us 4gen'ed against Billy on an open map.
Oh... and people who farm you from the hook without BT.
Oddly enough, I am not afraid of Trapper. Somehow I just walk around his traps most times.
Being Killer: Object of Obsession in general, but most on Freddy since they can see you 24/7 once asleep now with Oblivious Status. There's nothing to do against it.
Godloop abuser (Ironworks window, wretched shop etc) . They never leave the area or always go back. If I happen to have a mori and somehow get these people, they deserve to die.
Flashlight keybinds on mouse wheel. Just make this stuff bannable........
Taunting in the exit and/or making noises (at the hatch) and not leaving until the last second (or until you are there). Guys, I know I lost, can you just go, please?
As survivor : spirit when I don’t have IW
as killer : a full team of p3 Claudettes
As survivor: Moris. They are unfun, no matter how you look at it.
As killer: Survive with Friends. The plays you can pull off due to voicecomms coordination is cheating, no matter how you choose to look at it.
As survivor: when I get hooked and I see the aura of 3 people crouching and when i see ebony mori
As killer: when I see flashlights and claudettes in low rank lobby
Urban evasion. I hate this perk so much. Every time it's a guarantee urban evasion fest doing no gens, just crouch walking for useless eternity.
For killer, I am trying to learn nurse and sometimes the blinks click for me and other times they don't. When it doesn't click, it's heartbreaking knowing I could have downed the survivors if I were using another killer. PS4.
Most annoying for me to face as a survivor is Leatherface and any killer running bbq. Bbq is pretty annoying. I also hate being repeatedly slugged. It makes the game really boring, just being stuck on the ground and not being able to do anything. I'd rather just be killed, so I can move on to the next game.
Another thing is when killers can take you down with one hit. I'm already terrible at chases, so the one hit thing just gives me no chance. I'm not a looper... not all survivors are. I wish I could just run the killer around, but so far, it's not working for me. So killers who can just one shot me, makes for a less fun game.
I haven't played killer a lot.
As killer uhm nothing really?
As survivor spirit because it is boring to play against her, i like intense matches and i do not like the killer overall.
As killer - really just the maps blood lodge and badham 1 and 2.
As survivor - just GF, spirit, and demo.
For both sides: Disconnecting Cryhards
doctor on the game
Seeing 4 Adrenalines pop.
If i'm not after someone, at that point i just activate EGC and go to the forums.
As a survivor the worst thing thing to face is other survivors on European servers, nothing but potatoes in purple and red ranks
Blendettes/Spirit.
As survivor: useless teammates and Legion
As Survivor: teammates that don't do gens or go for saves at a more fitting time.
As Killer: Failed attempts at bodyblocking (Go do gens)
As Killer: Big maps and/or my Ruin right next to a generator all the way across said big map.
As Survivor: Other survivors who run halfway across the map before they stop so I can heal them (this is why I run Self Care nowadays)
I hate Ghostface
As survivor: plague as I'm still at the immersed level
Killer: disconnects