Which Killer has the Best/Worst Blight Skin?

Title

Best: Definitely Spirit, it looks so cool and is very nicely designed.

Worst: Huntress (im not saying its bad, but its my least favorite) She just looks like a rat.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Hag and Wraith imo Xx

  • Nothing beats Wraith's hole.

    1.jpg
  • This time around

    Best is Clown

    Worse is Plague

  • @Triggered55 said:

    Title

    Best: Definitely Spirit, it looks so cool and is very nicely designed.

    Worst: Huntress (im not saying its bad, but its my least favorite) She just looks like a rat.

    I love Spirit too but the best part is probably the horns and her weapon i am not a fan of the bulging sorta look tbh.

    Wraith second best for me he just looks all around amazing

  • Best: Wraith or Doctor. If I didn’t already have a Victorian Doc with a baseball bat, I would definitely get that one. It’s so grotesque and cool.

    Worst: Trapper. He’s not very drippy and he just looks like the Entity spilled love kernels on him.

  • Hag is literally falling apart and it's amazing.

  • Best is definitely clown, love the pumpkin carved face.

    Worst is Plague, it's boring.

  • @thekiller490490 said:

    Hag is literally falling apart and it's amazing.

    *Michael from the Office voice* She looks amazing. Would love to get that skin someday when the event comes out.

  • Clown to me nothing worse than paying out for a skin then it being bugged with no fix... defently bad business just saying 🐷

  • Worst? Plague, no doubt.

    Best? Clown or Spirit, Spirit for fear factor and Clown cause just wow.

  • I don't like the plague skin 🎃

  • Best: Wraith and Spirit

    Worst: Plague

  • Best: Huntress


    Worst:Plague

  • I actually like the Plague skin. She looks very drippy and regal, and she looks cool in menus.

  • Worst: Plague

    Best: Wraith/Hag/Clown/Huntress I can't choose :P

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    Worst: Plague

    Best: Wraith/Hag/Clown/Huntress I can't choose :P

    Yes, you can- ALL OF THEM ^.~ Xx

  • Legion of course! Wait...

    Jokes aside, best? Spirit, I love the whole oni look they went for!

    Worst? I'm personally not a fan of Plague's, it pretty much a recolour.

    Not a killer skin, but Claudette's is pretty cute!

  • Spirit's skin is awesome in the face, but I'm going to go with Clown because that skin in fan-effing-tastic for the eyeholes...

  • Best: Wraith/Billy

    Worst: Doctor

  • IMO

    best: Hag

    worst: Plague

    pretty bad: Spirit

    Clown's is cool, but I don't play him so I don't have that much of an opinion.

    Spirit's sword is awesome but I don't like her double chin and the disfiguring bubbles. Otherwise, cool.

    Hag's is awesome cause she's basically a skeleton at that point. Love it.

    Plague's is a recolor.


    Don't care about the survivor's.

    EDIT: forgot to mention Plague

  • Best: Huntress, Wraith, Clown. Mixed feelings on Spirit. Basically from the eyes up it's amazing. But all of her pouches make me...uncomfortable.

    Worst: Plague. But it's not bad. It just doesn't feel like it has enough.

  • Best: Wraith

    I dunno about worst. Plague's is lazy, but it's not bad looking. Huntress, maybe. I like the mask, but the body is bleah. Or Spirit; the bulges are a bad look for her.

    I wish the Spirit Halloween cosmetic looked more like it does there. Her body could be black and smokey with pops of glowing orange... no bulges. Spirit's my favorite killer, so not liking her current Blight cosmetic breaks my heart.

  • Best: Clown and Hag.

    Worst: Plague and Spirit.

    The spirit just looks too disgusting for me..

  • 2018:

    Best: Doctor

    Worst: Huntress

    2019:

    Best: Hag

    Worst: Plague

  • Best: Wraith and Hag

    Worst: Plague and Trapper

  • For best : Trapper and Wraith

    Worst : Plague and Spirit

  • @Darkskies said:

    Clown to me nothing worse than paying out for a skin then it being bugged with no fix... defently bad business just saying 🐷

    Hey, he gives you a Thumbs Up! That is nice of him!

    @Topic:

    Best for me: Hag (she looks amazing, Hag Cosmetics are awful, so making her really disgusting worked for me), Clown (even tho he is ######### to play, so I will not get his Cosmetic), Wraith (bought him last year for actual money, since I spent the Vials on the Survivors)


    Worst: Plague by far. She is not bad looking, but it is just Plague. Like all of her Cosmetics, they dont really stand out. Also really mixed on Spirit - I like the Look of the hands and the Sword when playing her. I also like the face, except the 5 chins. Also not really happy with the Bumps.

  • I hate them all. I'm more into cool and badass over gore with gore.

  • Best: Hag. Spirit is good as well I just don’t care for the head piece. I wish she had a different hair style.

    Worst: Plague. Plague is one my mains but her is kinda underwhelming. It’s good but not up to par with the other ones.

  • Personally, I love Hag's skin. Plague, though, has the worst. Looks like a bunch of painful zits all over her.

  • The best, imo, would be a tie between Spirit and Hag. Wraith is really good too!

    Worst, will sadly have to be Plague. If she had Blight vomit, it would have been absolutely worth the minimalist design, but sadly it does not.

  • Clown is the best because he's ABSOLUTEL TERRORIFYING, Wraith[Was his first top tier skin], Doctor [Derpface is legit meme], [Possibly Nurse], Huntress, Hillbilly.

    Then at the bottom Trapper, Plague and Hag on same worst tier. They are literal Reskins with a minor effect/addition.

    On a biased note, I'm not mad that Trappers/Hag's suck, they have tons of top tier skins. But doing Plague so dirty when all her skins look generally the same is upsetting.


    Edit: I did it. I don't know why. But it was a lengthier process then one would assume

    WitheeringBlightHeadoutMem.png


  • Best: Clown. Fantastic design. Love that pumpkin face.

    Worst: Plague. Its rather dull and honestly she does not look very different.

  • Best: Hag and Doctor

    Worst: Plague and Billy

  • I don't like spirits blight skin what's with the double chin the face and hair look's good but I don't like all the bubbly skin on her.

  • I think the clown has the best new skin, and last year's best was the huntress.

    The doctor's is my least favorite skin.

  • Best for me is Trapper. There's just something really cool about all the spikes and the huge mask. The set just looks incredible for the dbd poster child.

    Worst to me is probably Hillbilly. The Blight is mainly on the torso but not really present anywhere else. At least Plague is bulging with Blight pimples

  • Best: Doctor

    Worst: Trapper

  • I think the best goes to Wraith. Or Doc.

    The worst goes to spirit, because I don't like that bloated look for her. Or nurse, for similar reasons.

    The most mediocre goes to Plague, since that is almost just a recolor of default. At least Trapper's changed some things...

  • @pemberley said:

    I actually like the Plague skin. She looks very drippy and regal, and she looks cool in menus.

    Maybe for PC... but on Xbox she looks terrible.

  • She looks terrible on PC as well.

    Vommy Mommy is one of my top three Mains and I'm happy to have a Blight skin. But good golly, this wasn't good. Sorry devs.

    WitheeringBlightHeadoutMem.png