So, I wrote down which killers I faced this last season

Kinda like I did here

@Alice_pbg said:

All im purple ranks, on ps4.

It's 37 matches because that's how many I wrote down before the rank reset. :p

This is the results

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/901/XQP2Q5Y72OG8.png

More ecletic than I expected when I started, but the ones that didn't appear surprised me.

No hag, freddy and pig? But I got 4 clowns?

I'm gonna do this again this season, but with extra data, like if I survived or not, their add-ons and offerings, my perks and character etc.

Gonna be fun

But more and better.

On ps4, from rank 13 to rank 3. Total of 87 matches. Was expecting rank to reset today, (for some reason) and was gonna do a final push to 100... but now I can't. Oh well...

First, which killers I faced and how many times

20191015061534.png


And just like last time, no hag...

Edit: doctor number is incorrect, it's supposed to be 4 matches

But...a lot of spirit and demo(which makes sense)


Because ranks were weird, heres a graph for the difference in rank between me and the killers

20191015060632.png

The "-" made the numbers be in italic... but everything on the left of 0 is supposed to be negative, meaning the killer was higher ranked than me by that amount.

Positive numbers mean I was higher ranked by that amount.


And the hardest graph to see because of the amount of things, which perks the killers used?

20191015065242_hd.png 20191015065216_hd.png

Both versions here, choose your favorite. I think both are hard to see...

Ruin is king, surprising no one... mostly thanks to spirit, since it was used 11 out of the 12 times I faced her

But still 51 times out of 87 matches, 58.62% of the games, quite impressive.


Now, what were the killers average kills?

(Because sometimes I ######### up, the numbers aren't exact in some cases)

Freddy- 2.83 kills per match

Wraith- 3.25

Trapper- 2.5

Leatherface- 3

Doctor- 1.75

Hillbilly- 2.16

Michael Myers- 3.44

Legion- 1.33

Huntress- 3.33

Pig- 3 to 4 (######### up)

Ghostface- 2.07 to 2.64 (######### up)

Demogorgon- 2.41

Nurse- 2.66

Clown- 2.5

Plague- 1.66

Spirit- 2.66


So, in certain numbers, it's Michael, but if pig got at least 2 kills in the 1 game I didn't write down the results, she's the queen.

Legion being the bottom guy/gal (except for hag who doesn't exist, apparently)


That's all I'm putting here, at least for now.

But I am gonna say exactly what I wrote from each game (most of the time at least). So if you want any specifics, feel free to ask.

My rank, perks, item and addons, if I survived, when I died(gens based), pip, if hatch was used or not(by me, mostly), how many bloodpoints I got in each category each game.

The killer rank, perks, addons, kills, gens sucessfully protected, if noed(if used) activated, if mori was used and when.

The Map, how many DC's( and against who)


So..

Thoughts?

Comments

  • image.png

    Too much to read Professor😂🤣

  • It really isn't, I could make it way bigger if I put all the data I collected in it... 😂

  • Welp, time to nerf Michael.

  • Bravo for this experiment. Going to take some time to analyze it and add some thoughts if need be. Well done.

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    Welp, time to nerf Michael.

    They just did bud

  • Alright here are a few thoughts:

    1. People STILL don’t know Hags real dominance and how to use it, so they don’t play her :(
    2. I’m surprised on the Huntress average. Kudos to them.
    3. How come the Doctors average is at 1.75 when there was only one Doc game?
  • I play hag frequently as a killer but i never see her as a survivor. Actually, i see more nurses than hag on ps4.

  • Sick work son, love it

    Btw Imo Hag might be the hardest killer to play so since shes not the strongest its not rewarding.

  • *cries in Legion main*

  • @Acesthetiic said:

    Alright here are a few thoughts:

    1. People STILL don’t know Hags real dominance and how to use it, so they don’t play her :(
    2. I’m surprised on the Huntress average. Kudos to them.
    3. How come the Doctors average is at 1.75 when there was only one Doc game?

    1. I agree

    2. Yep.

    3. He had 4 matches. Guess I put the wrong thing on the 1st graph... dammit...

    @UlvenDagoth said:

    *cries in Legion main*

    I feel you mate...I like legion too

    But if it makes you feel any better, a Michael was using legion addons once. (He used a shard and the addons probably just bugged out, but it was kinda fun... XD)

  • Yeah weird how you rarely find a hag, seeing how she’s pretty strong.


    Maybe everyone doesn’t use her because of the grind to get ruin back in the day.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764643#Comment_764643

    1. I agree

    2. Yep.

    3. He had 4 matches. Guess I put the wrong thing on the 1st graph... dammit...

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764664#Comment_764664

    I feel you mate...I like legion too

    But if it makes you feel any better, a Michael was using legion addons once. (He used a shard and the addons probably just bugged out, but it was kinda fun... XD)

    That.... had to be interesting

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764643#Comment_764643

    1. I agree

    2. Yep.

    3. He had 4 matches. Guess I put the wrong thing on the 1st graph... dammit...

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764664#Comment_764664

    I feel you mate...I like legion too

    But if it makes you feel any better, a Michael was using legion addons once. (He used a shard and the addons probably just bugged out, but it was kinda fun... XD)

    Ok, I checked and he was the only one off. Gonna just add a little text to clarify

  • Way to go, Michael. Proud of you, bogeyman.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764643#Comment_764643

    1. I agree

    2. Yep.

    3. He had 4 matches. Guess I put the wrong thing on the 1st graph... dammit...

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764664#Comment_764664

    I feel you mate...I like legion too

    But if it makes you feel any better, a Michael was using legion addons once. (He used a shard and the addons probably just bugged out, but it was kinda fun... XD)

    What happened there was he went into the game as legion with a full loadout, then used a shard to become the shape. What happens there is if the user doesn't own the character, he plays perkless. (Which i think is horrible to happen in a trial version of killer. At keast give its teachable, but i digress)

    Or if he actually owns the character, he starts with whatever loadout is currently equipped to the trial killer.

    However when you get to the result screen it shows the original character and loadout before the shard was burned.

    I hope that makes any kind of sense

  • Oh and I think devs need to hire you for play testing and analytics. Great job OP

  • I am always scared as hag because Alot of noises are going off and she is so small and corn is scary on her

  • @csandman1977 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/764674#Comment_764674

    What happened there was he went into the game as legion with a full loadout, then used a shard to become the shape. What happens there is if the user doesn't own the character, he plays perkless. (Which i think is horrible to happen in a trial version of killer. At keast give its teachable, but i digress)

    Or if he actually owns the character, he starts with whatever loadout is currently equipped to the trial killer.

    However when you get to the result screen it shows the original character and loadout before the shard was burned.

    I hope that makes any kind of sense

    He did have perks.

    So that's how it works... ok. It was still kinda fun to see michael with legions pin XD

    @csandman1977 said:

    Oh and I think devs need to hire you for play testing and analytics. Great job OP

    Thanks, but they deal with way more data than this little thing I did ^^

  • @Weck Your rank disparity chart was interesting. Once the devs announced the +6 to -6 range the other week, I found most matches would always give me a couple of survivors six ranks above me, but rarely survivors more than 1 rank lower than me.

    Because of that, the end of last season ended very poorly for me!

    Are you going to redo the stats this season too?

  • This is amazing work and data. You sir deserve a medal.


    Very interesting how Wraith, Huntress and Myers get more kills than anyone else, but I knew that about Wraith. During the "which killer do you hate most" poll someone else ran a month or so back I voted Wraith and not Spirit.

    The reason being that I find myself dying to Wraith a whole lot more. Wraith players are very savvy and know how to hunt you down and kill you. It's very, very, VERY hard to juke a Wraith player. You are going down eventually. Wraiths tend to be campers and tunnelers and this really plays into how most survivors play. They get kills easily despite having the reputation of being a weak killer.

    Myers I understand because his snowball potential is huge when he smartly manages his Evil Within. But still shocking to see he took the top spot.

    Huntress is as expected. She is strong. And Huntress mains tend to be really good at tracking and aiming.

  • Very interesting read, and I'm also very surprised I don't see more hags... I've faced 2 this last season

  • @Mochan I feel that about Wraith. When I play AS wraith, I usually lose. When I play against Wraith I get tunnelled to death and usually lose.

    So basically, if anybody in the game is a Wraith, I lose.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    @Weck Your rank disparity chart was interesting. Once the devs announced the +6 to -6 range the other week, I found most matches would always give me a couple of survivors six ranks above me, but rarely survivors more than 1 rank lower than me.

    Because of that, the end of last season ended very poorly for me!

    Are you going to redo the stats this season too?

    Oh god no... it takes way too long to write all this stuff down. Maybe at a later point, but not now.

    @Mochan said:

    This is amazing work and data. You sir deserve a medal.

    Very interesting how Wraith, Huntress and Myers get more kills than anyone else, but I knew that about Wraith. During the "which killer do you hate most" poll someone else ran a month or so back I voted Wraith and not Spirit.

    The reason being that I find myself dying to Wraith a whole lot more. Wraith players are very savvy and know how to hunt you down and kill you. It's very, very, VERY hard to juke a Wraith player. You are going down eventually. Wraiths tend to be campers and tunnelers and this really plays into how most survivors play. They get kills easily despite having the reputation of being a weak killer.

    Myers I understand because his snowball potential is huge when he smartly manages his Evil Within. But still shocking to see he took the top spot.

    Huntress is as expected. She is strong. And Huntress mains tend to be really good at tracking and aiming.

    Thank you ^^

    A good huntress is terrifying. But a rare breed, specially on console.

    @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    @Mochan I feel that about Wraith. When I play AS wraith, I usually lose. When I play against Wraith I get tunnelled to death and usually lose.

    So basically, if anybody in the game is a Wraith, I lose.

    😂😂

  • Michael OP pls nerf

  • Poor Doctor, he needs some love

  • Just to add a couple things.

    How many gens the killers defended on average

    20191017022948_hd.png

    How many survived or died in the end of a trial?

    20191017024311_hd.png

    With this we can easily say, I'm not dying alone...XD

    And just my survival rate

    20191017025501_hd.png


  • @weck Great stuff, do love some stats.


    Personally I would like to of had this over 100 games, also during the same time period, I would advise 1st til 13th of each month and have this done 3 times.


    I think with that you will have much more accurate data. But great start !

  • Also to add - maybe do the 100 games and also log how many times the lobby is dodged, players drop or game crashes too.

  • Finally, haven't BHVR already supplied this kinda information already ? #devs @Peanits

  • Can you give the map data? What maps were most common or least commonand which you did well in and which you weren't

  • There are some interesting things to note in that data. This is a pre-nerf nurse, but there aren't very many nurse games. Overall there is pretty good diversity in killers represented. Even the most common killer you ran into (spirit in your case) only represents 13% of the games you played. There is even more diversity in perks used than I would expect. It's not surprising to see Ruin, BBQ, NOED, PGTW seeing a lot of play, but it is worth noting that Ruin is the only perk used in more than 50% of the games.

  • @terumisan said:

    Can you give the map data? What maps were most common or least commonand which you did well in and which you weren't

    Absolutely.

    Here's a bunch of graphs. ( I like graphs...XD)

    Here's where I played by realm

    20191017065111_hd.png

    Here's broken down in individual maps (except for the ones like haddonfield, which only have 1 map.

    20191017065605_hd.png 20191017065933_hd.png 20191017070049_hd.png 20191017065807_hd.png 20191017070348_hd.png 20191017070205_hd.png 20191017070252_hd.png

    Ok.

    And here's my survival x death in them

    20191017072317_hd.png

    I tried messing with the settings to spread them apart a bit more, but that was the most I could without separating it in more than 1 graph. But I wanted them all together.


    Thompson house being the champion for my survival alongside father campbells chapel and wretched shop

    But ironworks of misery, torment creek, blood lodge, lampkin lane and others, just hate me apparently...XD


    Anything else? :)

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    There are some interesting things to note in that data. This is a pre-nerf nurse, but there aren't very many nurse games. Overall there is pretty good diversity in killers represented. Even the most common killer you ran into (spirit in your case) only represents 13% of the games you played. There is even more diversity in perks used than I would expect. It's not surprising to see Ruin, BBQ, NOED, PGTW seeing a lot of play, but it is worth noting that Ruin is the only perk used in more than 50% of the games.

    It is ps4, the lack of nurse is expected :)

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/768425#Comment_768425

    Absolutely.

    Here's a bunch of graphs. ( I like graphs...XD)

    Here's where I played by realm

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/905/U5NM0G7UO6JO.png

    Here's broken down in individual maps (except for the ones like haddonfield, which only have 1 map.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/622/IQGOJNV3WG88.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/957/J6Y0VZ2XD7GB.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/630/WS05PX5D75WX.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/671/KKKKHTJE09TP.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/577/CNJ88NLNKCWN.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/458/S041G0M21DNR.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/212/C8PTPA2PGV5C.png

    Ok.

    And here's my survival x death in them

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/191/ZJ5SU1LP3V0V.png

    I tried messing with the settings to spread them apart a bit more, but that was the most I could without separating it in more than 1 graph. But I wanted them all together.

    Thompson house being the champion for my survival alongside father campbells chapel and wretched shop

    But ironworks of misery, torment creek, blood lodge, lampkin lane and others, just hate me apparently...XD

    Anything else? :)

    Do you also record killer matches?

  • No. Unlike survivor matches, there's a lot on the killer side of things that I would need to unlock before attempting this.

    Namely, all the perks. And I would need to focus on just 1 killer at a time since unlike survivors, there's big differences between them