We asked for shirtless myers...
And got shoeless Myers...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
People are going to have a field day with that... Scares me a lil tbh.
And got shoeless Myers...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
People are going to have a field day with that... Scares me a lil tbh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its just a vocal minority that want shirtless Myers.
I swear devs, you guys have a foot fetish
Wait where? am I missing something?
Best april fools... you want shirtless? Well... you got PANTLESS ggs boys!
I'm more excited for the screwdriver.
I can see it now: Default Myers with a screwdriver instead of a knife. He sees a Laurie, picks her up, and thinks to himself "Ah, I think I've found the problem: she's still breathing." Then he mori's her with a screwdriver.
"There, fixed. All in a day's work for Repairman Myers."
Oh absolutely! One of his best maps, and yet so fitting for the psychotic being of evil.
I mean I'm not someone to fetishize it, but I'd love it purely for the meme of walking around buff as ######### stabbing people.
If more people played Leather shorts trapper then maybe they would have done a shirtless Myers by now.
As it is you never see him so they must have assumed there is no demand for kinky killers....
Omg. I hope to see this lmao!!!
Hopefully I have enough time to get it from the rift before it closes. :D
Freeballing Myers instead, eh?
asked for shirtless Myers and you got shirt only Myers instead.
It's not in the rift it's an unreleased likely purchasable skin (as it's a licensed character) similar to pigs!
Oh! Thanks for clearing that up! awesome!
Yeah man! I suggest following leaks by daylight on Reddit/Twitter/discord. Shows stuff the ptb has hidden in it's files etc!
Well, at least we know we're getting a DBD movie from Tarantino now.
Look at it as one step closer to shirtless Myers.
Lmao... INB4 stripper myers
eek
EXCUSE ME!??!?!?
we all want shirtless myers.
any other opinion is invalid.
Muscle shirt myers is cool aswell, I personally would prefere that even more because he looks even stronger with the muscle shirt :O
New Skin
yeah, i could maybe get behind that.
but i would prefer the shirtless skin.
Instead you're getting shirtless Frank instead. XD
You mean the smart people want shirtless Myers.
It's Miyazaki all over again (The dark souls one)
I like the gown skin.
true intellectuals want shirtless myers...
You would have to have a very high iq to understand dead by daylight ;) ;) ;)
Does anybody feel like pantsless Myers is scary? Or do you think it will be funny when he is following you in that gown?
Kicking a pallet must hurt.
Myers lost his shoes and his neck, his upper body doesn't look right as his neck has disappeared lol
I think you just made me spend money on this Skin.
We need shirtless Sussie or Julie
Hey, lay off our fetishes! ❤️
I think I won't be scared that much. I mean, he looks so lost and helpless with that outfit ^^
I mean I'm pretty sure that's just borderline Gore porn at that point
Not if you can't feel pain
We got shirtless Legion.
the are actively trolling us!
We have a near shirtless julie coming, Don't worry. : )