I am gonna call it for now

The nurse will be nerfed and they will make her have one blink or if they let her keep the two blinks then they will have a cooldown before you can use it again ( 20-30 sec) and if you get stunned by a pallet the timer will reset .

Comments

  • Slight nerf is a lot different than the major nerf you’re thinking about.

  • I don't think they're planning on touching her base kit at all. That's what they had said in their last update. They specifically said it was just her addons.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I don't think they're planning on touching her base kit at all. That's what they had said in their last update. They specifically said it was just her addons.

    They want to slightly nerf her basekit.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I don't think they're planning on touching her base kit at all. That's what they had said in their last update. They specifically said it was just her addons.

    I really hope the don't ruin (pun intended) ma gurl!

  • remind of the slight buff legion got with his rework

  • @Aldofer said:

    remind of the slight buff legion got with his rework

    I don’t remember people saying legion was getting a slight buff.🤔 I thought they called it a rework.

  • I think they know they need to be extremely careful touching nurse. That's a sensitive spot for a lot of the community and would have a large outrage.

  • @DarkGGhost said:

    The nurse will be nerfed and they will make her have one blink or if they let her keep the two blinks then they will have a cooldown before you can use it again ( 20-30 sec) and if you get stunned by a pallet the timer will reset .

    This is nothing to be upset about , what about the damn bug where you hook a survivor and when they're unhooked the hook stays occupied and cant be used again? I'm literally done with killer until it's fixed red ranks are already stressful enough but when this happens there's no winning

    K5DBNBGBSHBA.jpg


  • @Blueberry said:

    I don't think they're planning on touching her base kit at all. That's what they had said in their last update. They specifically said it was just her addons.

    εικόνα.png


  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732027#Comment_732027

    I don’t remember people saying legion was getting a slight buff.🤔 I thought they called it a rework.

    Actually were the devs saying that Legion would work a lot better with the changes and will feel more fun to play. His power would be more reliable (yeah right) and they would be more lethal (yeah more, but not even close to the needed amount).

    They said it on the reveal stream.

  • @NullSp3c said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732031#Comment_732031

    Actually were the devs saying that Legion would work a lot better with the changes and will feel more fun to play. His power would be more reliable (yeah right) and they would be more lethal (yeah more, but not even close to the needed amount).

    They said it on the reveal stream.

    You still didn’t mention the devs calling it a slight buff.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732064#Comment_732064

    You still didn’t mention the devs calling it a slight buff.

    They didn't say it word by word, at least, I don't remember.

    But what I've written above is clearly a buff. And it was actually what they said.

  • @NullSp3c said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732066#Comment_732066

    They didn't say it word by word, at least, I don't remember.

    But what I've written above is clearly a buff. And it was actually what they said.

    Still not slight if it is as game changing as your comment says.

  • They said that they want to slightly change her basekit. What you are predicting is huge.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732069#Comment_732069

    Still not slight if it is as game changing as your comment says.

    Then it makes it even worse. It just means that they had no clue the outcome of these changes.

    They thought they were buffing legion. Then, by a lot.

    My comment is what the devs said on stream.

    I hope that with nurse it will be different.

  • @NullSp3c said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732071#Comment_732071

    Then it makes it even worse. It just means that they had no clue the outcome of these changes.

    They thought they were buffing legion. Then, by a lot.

    My comment is what the devs said on stream.

    I hope that with nurse it will be different.

    Nurse is getting a slight nerf, legion got a major change. The two aren’t comparable.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732069#Comment_732069

    Still not slight if it is as game changing as your comment says.

    wow you have no sense of ironie and off-beat humour are you?

  • Oh wow now that I did not see.

    That's terrifying.

    Gonna be a lot of possibly angry people depending how that goes.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732077#Comment_732077

    Nurse is getting a slight nerf, legion got a major change. The two aren’t comparable.

    I think they are, because their scale of "slight" or "major" or "nerf" or "buff" isn't correct, in the Legion update by a lot.

    My point is that they can say" slightly" but it can turn "major", even tho they want it slightly.

    Like the "major buff" on Legion turned in a "major nerf".

    Just to make it clear, I don't agree with what the OP said but I think that they will mess up something, even tho they've been doing a great job lately. In my opinion of course.

  • @Aldofer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732071#Comment_732071

    wow you have no sense of ironie and off-beat humour are you?

    *Irony and nothing about that comment is funny.

  • @NullSp3c said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732080#Comment_732080

    I think they are, because their scale of "slight" or "major" or "nerf" or "buff" isn't correct, in the Legion update by a lot.

    My point is that they can say" slightly" but it can turn "major", even tho they want it slightly.

    Like the "major buff" on Legion turned in a "major nerf".

    Just to make it clear, I don't agree with what the OP said but I think that they will mess up something, even tho they've been doing a great job lately. In my opinion of course.

    "My point is that they can say" slightly" but it can turn "major", even tho they want it slightly."

    Yeah that's happened with a lot of their changes. There's a lot of things they considered "slight" but were actually defining factors in the killers viability.

  • That would be a bit more than a minor tweak, but let's see how it pans out.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732091#Comment_732091

    "My point is that they can say" slightly" but it can turn "major", even tho they want it slightly."

    Yeah that's happened with a lot of their changes. There's a lot of things they considered "slight" but were actually defining factors in the killers viability.

    Exactly, that is where I wanted to get.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Slight nerf is a lot different than the major nerf you’re thinking about.

    To be fair, the Legion rework was supposed to be a buff for him and we all know how that turned out.

  • I see why people wanted the nerf on PC, but was it necessary on consoles? I don't play Nurse on consoles because of how hard it is but will this nerf make her even harder to play on console for those who use her? It's rare to see someone on console do really good with Nurse so I'm curious to see how it will effect her on console.

  • Well, if they are going to nerf her blinks, it would be a good idea to increase her speed by a little bit.

  • To be fair: Why does Nurse get nerfed? This game is not balanced for high-rank, it's balanced somewhere for the lower mid-ranks. Following this logic, Nurse doesn't need nerfs. Yet she is getting some, because the high-rank players are too powerful with her. Really inconsequent.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    To be fair: Why does Nurse get nerfed? This game is not balanced for high-rank, it's balanced somewhere for the lower mid-ranks. Following this logic, Nurse doesn't need nerfs. Yet she is getting some, because the high-rank players are too powerful with her. Really inconsequent.

    They help survivors more because are the one that spends more money in the game. Every time a new skill comes out you will see at least 2 survivors in your lobby with that skin. At the same time, they try to give the minimum they can to keep killers in the game. 

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    To be fair: Why does Nurse get nerfed? This game is not balanced for high-rank, it's balanced somewhere for the lower mid-ranks. Following this logic, Nurse doesn't need nerfs. Yet she is getting some, because the high-rank players are too powerful with her. Really inconsequent.

    A lot of people do well in high ranks with the killers deemed weak, the game really isn’t balanced around low ranks.

    I thought it was until I started playing killer a lot.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732220#Comment_732220

    A lot of people do well in high ranks with the killers deemed weak, the game really isn’t balanced around low ranks.

    I thought it was until I started playing killer a lot.

    People do well in high ranks with weak killers because they are facing survivors who don't belong in the high ranks. I am facing red rank survivors who can't loop at all, run in straight lines and you would think they are rank 16. Of course you are going to win against these players.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732247#Comment_732247

    People do well in high ranks with weak killers because they are facing survivors who don't belong in the high ranks. I am facing red rank survivors who can't loop at all, run in straight lines and you would think they are rank 16. Of course you are going to win against these players.

    The majority of my survivors are always on gens and loop, they belong in high ranks, a lot of killers and survivors don’t belong in high ranks tbh, whenever I see a killer never chase me because I loop I know that he hasn’t faced good survivors much, especially when all my teammates loop and he just chases no one.

    Just because you don’t find good survivors doesn’t mean other people never face them.

  • @BDS22 said:

    I see why people wanted the nerf on PC, but was it necessary on consoles? I don't play Nurse on consoles because of how hard it is but will this nerf make her even harder to play on console for those who use her? It's rare to see someone on console do really good with Nurse so I'm curious to see how it will effect her on console.

    I think turning the Plaid Flannel into a Common add on will help more of us console players get a better handle on playing Nurse.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732254#Comment_732254

    The majority of my survivors are always on gens and loop, they belong in high ranks, a lot of killers and survivors don’t belong in high ranks tbh, whenever I see a killer never chase me because I loop I know that he hasn’t faced good survivors much, especially when all my teammates loop and he just chases no one.

    Just because you don’t find good survivors doesn’t mean other people never face them.

    How often do people fare well against good Survivors with weak Killers, though? That is the real question.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732267#Comment_732267

    How often do people fare well against good Survivors with weak Killers, though? That is the real question.

    I don’t have that data but unless the map is family residence, temple of Purgation or Haddonfield I usually have a chance (autohaven can suck too).

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732254#Comment_732254

    The majority of my survivors are always on gens and loop, they belong in high ranks, a lot of killers and survivors don’t belong in high ranks tbh, whenever I see a killer never chase me because I loop I know that he hasn’t faced good survivors much, especially when all my teammates loop and he just chases no one.

    Just because you don’t find good survivors doesn’t mean other people never face them.

    Oh, I face also good survivors. I'm just realistic. You need not-so-good survivors to win with a weak killer.

    I know we have different opinions on this topic. If one day you'll be able to upload/stream your killer gameplay with weak killers, let me know. I would like to see your matches very much.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732267#Comment_732267

    Oh, I face also good survivors. I'm just realistic. You need not-so-good survivors to win with a weak killer.

    I know we have different opinions on this topic. If one day you'll be able to upload/stream your killer gameplay with weak killers, let me know. I would like to see your matches very much.

    I’d like to upload one day, I usually have a chance unless the map sucks, mad design is the only balance issue to me (aside from clown and legion needing a lot of help).

  • @DarkGGhost is it worth wearing skins for killers?

  • @camgaming_dbd said:

    @DarkGGhost is it worth wearing skins for killers?

    with the exception of hag ( jumpscare ) , spirit ( hair ) and pig ( new darker skin) no it's pointless because you can't even see your self in the game. 

  • @DarkGGhost you have a point. Thank you for the feedback

  • @camgaming_dbd said:

    @DarkGGhost you have a point. Thank you for the feedback

    np

  • I really really hope you're wrong and it's actually small QoL stuff and she's more or less the same.


    At the same time, however, I would not be opposed to them throwing her into the dumpster with some stupid cooldown like Freddy or Spirit and we can watch a majority of red rank killers rage quit the now unplayable game and DbD slowly dies from it's own unpleasant players making the killer role super unenjoyable.

  • @DarkGGhost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732220#Comment_732220

    They help survivors more because are the one that spends more money in the game. Every time a new skill comes out you will see at least 2 survivors in your lobby with that skin. At the same time, they try to give the minimum they can to keep killers in the game. 

    Imagine thinking they do the bare minimum to keep killers in the game in 2019.

  • @DarkGGhost said:

    The nurse will be nerfed and they will make her have one blink or if they let her keep the two blinks then they will have a cooldown before you can use it again ( 20-30 sec) and if you get stunned by a pallet the timer will reset .

    jesus, calm down mate. For all we know she may not even get any changes too her base kit, and the new addons they teased look much better. Let'snot be so doom and gloom until we know all the details xD

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732220#Comment_732220

    A lot of people do well in high ranks with the killers deemed weak, the game really isn’t balanced around low ranks.

    I thought it was until I started playing killer a lot.

    I disagree, the game is absolutely balanced around low ranks. it's pretty much the only reason Demo and GF were nerfed, even when everyone was saying he doesn't need it. They cater too the majority, which is low ranks.

  • @DarkGGhost said:

    The nurse will be nerfed and they will make her have one blink or if they let her keep the two blinks then they will have a cooldown before you can use it again ( 20-30 sec) and if you get stunned by a pallet the timer will reset .

    Come on now, some useless add-ons are finally getting their rework and they now sound like worth using.

  • @NullSp3c said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/732080#Comment_732080

    I think they are, because their scale of "slight" or "major" or "nerf" or "buff" isn't correct, in the Legion update by a lot.

    My point is that they can say" slightly" but it can turn "major", even tho they want it slightly.

    Like the "major buff" on Legion turned in a "major nerf".

    Just to make it clear, I don't agree with what the OP said but I think that they will mess up something, even tho they've been doing a great job lately. In my opinion of course.

    *cries in Legion main*

  • @DarkGGhost said:

    The nurse will be nerfed and they will make her have one blink or if they let her keep the two blinks then they will have a cooldown before you can use it again ( 20-30 sec) and if you get stunned by a pallet the timer will reset .

    they are only looking into her ADDONS NOTHING ABOUT HER BASEKIT, god dang, they say they are looking at her addons and everyone is thinking it is a entire re-balance of the character my god. they said multiple times it is just the addons being changed

  • Slight changes

    How hard is it to understand that? The nurse needed to be changed sooner or later, be thankful its not going to be a full nerf like the one legion got

‹ 1 2