Why Chapter 14th IS gonna be a Jason one. (useless post since chapter 14th is the oni)

first of all... why I think the new killer is gonna be licensed (again)? Because its a one killer but no survivor and no map, it wouldnt make sense to do a original chapter but only killer, so my guess it is that we are gonna recieve a license one.


Now... Why a Jason one? Why not Pinhead? or why not chucky?

  • He is one of the most iconic and expensive licenses because of the lawsuit, so they would just get Jason but expensive af.
  • I remember one day on Morf's stream I asked if it is possible to get Jason, and @Peanits answered: "Nothing its impossible" and thats the thing, they never say a straight up NO (like they did with the jeepers creepers license)
  • Why not chucky? because he doesnt really fits in Dead By Daylight, I mean, they did a new skelleton for The Demogorgon, but he fits in the game lorewise and gameplaywise, and I think chucky desierves a own game
  • Why not Pinhead?: Lets be real, Pinhead is not THAT iconic like how is jason (maybe because the 166362 films that he has) Also, Pinhead doesnt really chase, h just use cenobites, a lot... so how they are gonna manage to do a lot of controlable characters on only one killer? I dont think they would, Im not saying they will never add Pinhead, but i feel like Jason will be first.


Friday the 13th The game:

  • Friday the 13th the game doesnt own all jasons in the series, there is the reboot and the Freddy Vs. Jason version (Which surprisley its the same producers (Platinum Dunes) who did A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 reboot (the license that we got in the game).
  • That game is dead, no more updates, so Dead By Daylight might buy the license.


So if we really get Jason... what version should be get?

  • I really think the 2009 version its gonna be the indicated for the game, it fits perfectly and he would bring skins (The Sackhead)


And finally... the thing everyone is gonna say; "the Trapper is Jason".

  • yeah and Hillbilly is Leatherface and we have both, same with legion and Ghostface, and the same could happen with the clown and Pennywise or Wraith and predator, So thats not really a problem, Im gonna leave a power idea that would really fit Jason from the 2009 movie.


Jason Power Idea:

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/86990/chapter-14th-jason-idea#latest



If you have something to say... pls leave it on the comments and be respectful:)

Comments

  • @KillermainBTWm8 He literally didn't dispute any facts all he said was "Copyright Litigation" so thank you for these two Terms I guess (shrugs)

    @Penny Chase your dreams, if you want Jason in this game let's make it happen me personally I liked to see any licenses they can bring in except for Leprechaun ,only because I think his movies are ridiculous and have know consistency to them imo.

    Also like you said not all of the Fr13th are tied to Victor Miller I'm sure they sold a Jason or two.There's actually a sequel to Jason Lives coming out called Jason Never Dies maybe the devs can get those rights.The dev's make awesome orginal content and all play with all Orginals but Legion is probably my favorite because he can vault and get half away across the map lol we also need these Horror Icons . If you're a true horror fan you would actually becoming up with solutions instead of sanctimonious hypocrisy TBF.

  • @BackByDaylight Unless something has changed in a mere two months since the last interview, and my Google searching hasn't turned up anything, Jason Never Dies is not coming out. Not even close. It was just a spec script written by the guy that wrote Friday the 13th Part 6: Jason Lives that is getting a lot of press lately.

    But it isn't in production at all. It was merely a spec script, meaning a script written in the hopes that the studio would one day want to buy it.

    https://bloody-disgusting.com/interviews/3575843/tom-mcloughlins-winter-set-jason-never-dies-script-pits-jason-female-cast-exclusive/

  • You're the second shape I know who said maybe they should do just orginals, and I think you only want DBD to be about Michael but you have to share that Spotlight buddy with somebody 😜

  • @Chickenchaser said:

    Jason needs to be nurse level power or I wouldn't buy him.

    Also it's probably not going to happen with all the license problems.

    I want jason can destroy walls, windows and undropped pallets


  • @Peanits said:

    I'll let you speculate away, but just to clarify, we've never said that there won't be a new survivor with the next chapter.

    You sly dog. Commenting that way makes us speculate more! Well played, sir.

  • Cote's comments in the behind the scenes made me think that they have something big in the bag for one of the next chapters... But the legal stuff seems bad. I'd love it, but I'd also love to see Pinhead or sth like that.

  • @Peanits said:

    I'll let you speculate away, but just to clarify, we've never said that there won't be a new survivor with the next chapter.

    You've also never said that there will be.

  • I think it's important not to completely disregard the context surrounding that quote. Taking everything someone says at face value while ignoring context and subtext is a recipe for misinterpretation. It's entirely possible that Mattieu was speaking in terms of creative limits - in the past, they've said a lot of things like "we'll never do a clown killer" and "we'll never do a non-human killer". They've been breaking those rules one at a time and they recognise that, so that quote could easily just be about sweeping aside all preconceived notions of what they can and can't consider conceptually and expanding their creative vision.

    Hyperbolically stating that "nothing is impossible" doesn't mean that Behaviour has suddenly acquired infinite funds and resources and are able to do literally anything they want. It doesn't make them liars if they say something like that and then don't immediately release three DLCs the next day because hey, they said nothing is impossible, right? Human limitations, legal limitations, elements which are simply outside their control are still a thing. The logic just doesn't follow.

    It's okay to speculate, but I would advise against getting your hopes up or acting as though your speculations are essentially confirmed fact. And getting your hopes up based on a misinterpreted one-time comment and then calling the devs liars for not fulfilling your misguided hopes would be both irrational and unjust.

  • chucky would be more fun . would add more to the game , what i mean is that all license killers are rather simply in power etc . chucky could have new mechanic just like nurse has own mechanic diffrent chases from killers . idk would be cool

    also myers and jason in same game would be weird cuz their fanbase attack each other so hard on who is stronger etc :) also in personality they are kinda similar

  • @Attackfrog said:

    I hope we don't get Freddy vs Jason version of Jason. It's the worst one.

    Even worse than part 5 version lol.

    Absolutely abhorrent post my friend

  • Now I am F13 vet who knows all about the lawsuit blah blah etc etc, but imagine if they EVENTUALLY, maybe in some kind of fantasy land, after all the rulings, some kind of agreement happened and DBD got 'Jason'. With no mention of 'Voorhees' or 'Friday 13th' or 'Crystal Lake', basically nothing that Victor Miller created in the original film: just the hockey masked serial killer called 'Jason'. Basically he wouldn't have any real 'lore' in connection to his mother, the camp etc. But he could have the likeness via Horror Inc. But...this would never happen. Not to mention that Jason without his storyline , surname and iconic stomping group would be incredibly lame. *awakes*

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Now I am F13 vet who knows all about the lawsuit blah blah etc etc, but imagine if they EVENTUALLY, maybe in some kind of fantasy land, after all the rulings, some kind of agreement happened and DBD got 'Jason'. With no mention of 'Voorhees' or 'Friday 13th' or 'Crystal Lake', basically nothing that Victor Miller created in the original film: just the hockey masked serial killer called 'Jason'. Basically he wouldn't have any real 'lore' in connection to his mother, the camp etc. But he could have the likeness via Horror Inc. But...this would never happen. *awakes*

    'Jason' might give Miller a claim Gotta change his name to like Mason or something

  • Lmao how does Chucky not fit the game lore wise and gameplay wise?

    You just got done quoting McCote about Nothing being impossible. 🤣

  • @BackByDaylight said:

    You're the second shape I know who said maybe they should do just orginals, and I think you only want DBD to be about Michael but you have to share that Spotlight buddy with somebody 😜

    @BackByDaylight If you were referring to me for that, Myers is my avatar because he was the first slasher movie I ever saw in theaters with my parents back in 1978 when I was around six years old. That movie made me a slasher horror fan.

    I love Myers, Freddy, Jason, Candy Man, Texas Chainsaw, My Bloody Valentine, Wrong Turn, Hills have Eyes, The Collector, Hatchet, and many, many, many others.

    I also write horror as part of my career as an author. I don't have a hardcore fandom for any one killer. I know, read or watch, and love them all.

    I want a Phantasm chapter that brings The Tall Man and Reggie Bannister to DbD. That franchise holds a special place in my heart due to my (now) late father. But after Ash, Ghostface, and Stranger Things all in a row, I would prefer they go back to a few original Killers and Survivors for a chapter or two.

    There are two chapters left in the roadmap after Stranger Things. Either make them originals and do more licenses on the next roadmap, or just get the licenses out of their system now, and let the next roadmap be all originals.

  • I'll just put this here...😏https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/5046/forum-q-a-june-18th-2018#latest

  • QUESTION FROM @ITOQUI


    Is it possible to add Jason to the game? since F13 is dying?


    ANSWER


    Having Jason in the game or not is in no way linked to his presence in other products.

    We are always on the lookout for iconic characters that would fit well in the fog!

    Obviously, Jason has a standing invitation 

  • @Kilmeran

    Ps. people also have requested Phantasma

  • I sure hope not. Jason is boring. He would be a very straight forward, M1 killer. I'd rather run Trapper.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Now I am F13 vet who knows all about the lawsuit blah blah etc etc, but imagine if they EVENTUALLY, maybe in some kind of fantasy land, after all the rulings, some kind of agreement happened and DBD got 'Jason'. With no mention of 'Voorhees' or 'Friday 13th' or 'Crystal Lake', basically nothing that Victor Miller created in the original film: just the hockey masked serial killer called 'Jason'. Basically he wouldn't have any real 'lore' in connection to his mother, the camp etc. But he could have the likeness via Horror Inc. But...this would never happen. *awakes*

    'Jason' could give Miller a leg to stand on. Gotta change his name to Mason or something

  • Chapter 14 is gonna be BIG DAAAAAAAADDY COOL, DIESEL!

  • You like the FvJ Jason? For real? What do you like about him?

    His design (IMO) was awful. Wasn't he the one with the long hair too? Or maybe that was Jason Goes to Hell... His movements were so gangly and awkward too...he didn't have the rage that they had spent the prior 10 releases building.

    Either way, you might be the only one in the world, past present or future, that actually likes that one!!! Whoa!!! But for real, what is it that you like about that one? (genuinely asking, not trying to argue any version of jason is inherently better by any means...it's still jason)

  • @Peanits said:

    I'll let you speculate away, but just to clarify, we've never said that there won't be a new survivor with the next chapter.

    there is no new map with the next chapter. so its obvious that no survivor is coming with it.

  • @Penny said:

    first of all... why I think the new killer is gonna be licensed (again)? Because its a one killer but no survivor and no map, it wouldnt make sense to do a original chapter but only killer, so my guess it is that we are gonna recieve a license one.

    Now... Why a Jason one? Why not Pinhead? or why not chucky?

    • He is one of the most iconic and expensive licenses because of the lawsuit, so they would just get Jason but expensive af.
    • I remember one day on Morf's stream I asked if it is possible to get Jason, and @Peanits answered: "Nothing its impossible" and thats the thing, they never say a straight up NO (like they did with the jeepers creepers license)
    • Why not chucky? because he doesnt really fits in Dead By Daylight, I mean, they did a new skelleton for The Demogorgon, but he fits in the game lorewise and gameplaywise, and I think chucky desierves a own game
    • Why not Pinhead?: Lets be real, Pinhead is not THAT iconic like how is jason (maybe because the 166362 films that he has) Also, Pinhead doesnt really chase, h just use cenobites, a lot... so how they are gonna manage to do a lot of controlable characters on only one killer? I dont think they would, Im not saying they will never add Pinhead, but i feel like Jason will be first.

    Friday the 13th The game:

    • Friday the 13th the game doesnt own all jasons in the series, there is the reboot and the Freddy Vs. Jason version (Which surprisley its the same producers (Platinum Dunes) who did A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 reboot (the license that we got in the game).
    • That game is dead, no more updates, so Dead By Daylight might buy the license.

    So if we really get Jason... what version should be get?

    • I really think the 2009 version its gonna be the indicated for the game, it fits perfectly and he would bring skins (The Sackhead)

    And finally... the thing everyone is gonna say; "the Trapper is Jason".

    • yeah and Hillbilly is Leatherface and we have both, same with legion and Ghostface, and the same could happen with the clown and Pennywise or Wraith and predator, So thats not really a problem, Im gonna leave a power idea that would really fit Jason from the 2009 movie.

    Jason Power Idea:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/86990/chapter-14th-jason-idea#latest

    If you have something to say... pls leave it on the comments and be respectful:)

    How do you know the next chapter is gonna be only one killer?

  • Yeah even if it was possible to release Jason like they did Ghostface, where it's just the design with none of the "lore" it just wouldn't work


    Ghostface worked because really the only thing that matters is the design. Ghostface's identity changed in every movie so ultimately all that matters is the design itself. Because once the villain assumed the identity of Ghostface they pretty much act mostly the same


    If you take Jason away from everything that gives him identity then what's the point? There is only one Jason


    And this is coming from a person who has never seen any Friday The 13th movies. Mostly because the gore is just too much

  • @Penny said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/685065#Comment_685065

    Then explain all the fan films that is coming with the name "Friday The 13th"

    Also... "There is nothing off the table" NOTHING, if they cant get Jason at all, they woundnt lie and say that

    It will not be Jason. The rights are in dispute. Until that's settled there'll be no new things for that franchise.

    Fan films are privately made and not for profit. They're allowed to draw on source material so long as you aren't making money.

  • Fan Films are allowed because they are unofficial non profit productions

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    I sure hope not. Jason is boring. He would be a very straight forward, M1 killer. I'd rather run Trapper.

    Lol that makes no sense. You'd have no idea how Jason's powers would work. Your comment is straight up ignorant.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/686946#Comment_686946

    Lol that makes no sense. You'd have no idea how Jason's powers would work. Your comment is straight up ignorant.

    He would have to have some sort of teleport (like Freddy's). It's so iconic....BUT, if they were forced to use the reboot license, or worse, the FvJ license (ick!), who knows what his power could be...and to be honest, if it were those licenses, would anyone even buy it!?

    But the original 10....he magically appears in front of victims all the time! I would love to see that ability manifested in this game. I actually believe that this game could do a better job of making Jason fun and unique the the F13th game that is already out.

    (PS: I am talking about he one available on PS4 and PC...NOT the Nintendo game...which was also awesome but ridiculously hard...unless you had Game Genie).

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/686946#Comment_686946

    Lol that makes no sense. You'd have no idea how Jason's powers would work. Your comment is straight up ignorant.

    Seriously, what are they going to give Jason beyond a machete?! Have you watched the 13 plus movies? I have seen them all. No super power here, just keeps coming and swings a machete. M1 all the way. The ignorance is in not understanding the source material.

  • @FluorescentLemon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/686575#Comment_686575

    'Jason' might give Miller a claim Gotta change his name to like Mason or something

    Mason Loreless instead of Jason Vorhees? 😂

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/687328#Comment_687328

    Seriously, what are they going to give Jason beyond a machete?! Have you watched the 13 plus movies? I have seen them all. No super power here, just keeps coming and swings a machete. M1 all the way. The ignorance is in not understanding the source material.

    There's plenty they can do. They gave Jason awesome abilities in F13: The Game. The developers could easily come up with something exciting and fun. Your own lack of creativity should not reflect others ability to create something unique.

  • @Penny said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/685065#Comment_685065

    Then explain all the fan films that is coming with the name "Friday The 13th"

    Also... "There is nothing off the table" NOTHING, if they cant get Jason at all, they woundnt lie and say that

    Wat

    Fan films are... uh, fan films. They aren't officially involved with the property they're using. That's why they're called fan films. Some companies are very rigorous about sending C&Ds to fans who start these kinds of projects. Some are not. I cannot speak to the operating policies of either Sean S. Cunningham or Victor Miller when it comes to those kinds of projects, but that is totally unrelated to any licensing deal that Behaviour may or may not pursue.

    Re: Your last sentence, I do not think you understand hyperbole at all.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/687630#Comment_687630

    There's plenty they can do. They gave Jason awesome abilities in F13: The Game. The developers could easily come up with something exciting and fun. Your own lack of creativity should not reflect others ability to create something unique.

    Not sure how this turned into personal attacks, but you should learn to have discussions without them or refrain from having them until you mature some. That said, I played that game and though he had some interesting abilities he still was pretty straight forward.

    M1 killers have interesting abilities as well, but are still M1 killers. Trapper, Wraith, Hag, Pig, Clown, etc. Jason's character concept lends to him being more in line with Trapper (who is boot-leg Jason) than with Billy or even Michael.

    If you insist on more personal attacks, I'll be happy to ignore your future posts. Just because we disagree does not mean one of us is somehow stupid.

  • @Penny said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684904#Comment_684904

    U forgot one quote: "next chapters could be anything, there is absolutly nothing off the table, right now... there is nothing to be for us" - Mathieu Cote

    and yea, Money do almost everything, which means they CAN get the license, its gonna be hard af and expensive, but once again, there is nothing off the table.

    Except the moment they add Jasom the legal battle extends to DBD potentially killing it exactly like friday the 13th game. We wont be able to get future content till everything is cleared up. Updated become battles for the dev's. At that point they would either delete Jason DLC and remove him from the game refunding ppl Bloodpoints and auric cells or watch the game die from stagnation. Not to mention is they add cosmetics for him.

    TLDR Adding Jason ensures DBD's death by legal reasons preventing DBD's growth.

  • I prefer original killers

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/687643#Comment_687643

    Not sure how this turned into personal attacks, but you should learn to have discussions without them or refrain from having them until you mature some. That said, I played that game and though he had some interesting abilities he still was pretty straight forward.

    M1 killers have interesting abilities as well, but are still M1 killers. Trapper, Wraith, Hag, Pig, Clown, etc. Jason's character concept lends to him being more in line with Trapper (who is boot-leg Jason) than with Billy or even Michael.

    If you insist on more personal attacks, I'll be happy to ignore your future posts. Just because we disagree does not mean one of us is somehow stupid.

    I never said you were stupid. I said you lacked creativity due to assuming someone else's capability of creating something. You call Hag an M1 killer yet she's one of my favorites and super fun to play. I suppose if Jason was in the same boat, that doesn't necessarily mean he'll be boring. In fact, of that list, I think Clown, and Pig are super fun to play too. My boyfriend personally loves to play Trapper as well. "M1" killers can be fun, they can be creative, and I'm sure most people could care less of the power if it means they get to play as Jason Voorhees.

  • This thread should be re-titled "smoke where there is no fire"

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/687328#Comment_687328

    Seriously, what are they going to give Jason beyond a machete?! Have you watched the 13 plus movies? I have seen them all. No super power here, just keeps coming and swings a machete. M1 all the way. The ignorance is in not understanding the source material.

    Obviously you haven't seen all the movies, because you are not aware that Jason had super powers. Ever since he became Zombie Jason he started getting all sorts of weird powers. There was a time he could even hypnotize and possess people to eat his flesh, then jump from body to body.

    So no, he is not just "keeps coming and swinging a machete."

    Don't act like you know the movies when you clearly don't.

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/687328#Comment_687328

    Seriously, what are they going to give Jason beyond a machete?! Have you watched the 13 plus movies? I have seen them all. No super power here, just keeps coming and swings a machete. M1 all the way. The ignorance is in not understanding the source material.

    There's only 12 movies.

  • Jason is so boring

  • @Larisa said:

    Jason is so boring

    That's just your opinion. He's an iconic slasher character and the people that want him outweigh the people that don't.

  • @Mochan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/687630#Comment_687630

    Obviously you haven't seen all the movies, because you are not aware that Jason had super powers. Ever since he became Zombie Jason he started getting all sorts of weird powers. There was a time he could even hypnotize and possess people to eat his flesh, then jump from body to body.

    So no, he is not just "keeps coming and swinging a machete."

    Don't act like you know the movies when you clearly don't.

    I have seen those. Do you really think a hypnotizing power will work in DbD? And those were probably worse than the Leprechaun movies. Img were those bad. I'm only referring to powers that he has that would translate to DbD. Jason's true power is being unkillable. We don't see that in DbD. He'd be an M1 killer and any stretch of the imagination would be reaching too far. I think there are much better options that are not licensed

    Vampire

    Wendigo

    Werewolf

    Zombie-like Quaker judge from the Salem Witch trials

    Wicker man

    Slender Man

    Or pull from non movie licenses like resident evil, silent hill, etc

    In reality, Jason is less a creative option than most ideas I've seen on this forum and reddit. Then again, what do I know about creativity, right? LoL

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/687980#Comment_687980

    I never said you were stupid. I said you lacked creativity due to assuming someone else's capability of creating something. You call Hag an M1 killer yet she's one of my favorites and super fun to play. I suppose if Jason was in the same boat, that doesn't necessarily mean he'll be boring. In fact, of that list, I think Clown, and Pig are super fun to play too. My boyfriend personally loves to play Trapper as well. "M1" killers can be fun, they can be creative, and I'm sure most people could care less of the power if it means they get to play as Jason Voorhees.

    Wait, ######### said M1 was not fun to play? I main Trapper with a side of Doc and Pig. I cheat on them with Hag. This is not about M1 not being fun. It is about Jason not being a good addition to the game, imo. He would most likely be M1, and I'd like to see something more imaginative than him in the game. See the list above.

  • @Warlock_2020 All killers are base M1,R2,RT and whatever switch buttons are ,but they have a unique power that's sets them apart from each other.

  • @Warlock_2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/688170#Comment_688170

    I have seen those. Do you really think a hypnotizing power will work in DbD? And those were probably worse than the Leprechaun movies. Img were those bad. I'm only referring to powers that he has that would translate to DbD. Jason's true power is being unkillable. We don't see that in DbD. He'd be an M1 killer and any stretch of the imagination would be reaching too far. I think there are much better options that are not licensed

    Vampire

    Wendigo

    Werewolf

    Zombie-like Quaker judge from the Salem Witch trials

    Wicker man

    Slender Man

    Or pull from non movie licenses like resident evil, silent hill, etc

    In reality, Jason is less a creative option than most ideas I've seen on this forum and reddit. Then again, what do I know about creativity, right? LoL

    I like Slenderman, but he's licensed unfortunately.

  • @Penny said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/685065#Comment_685065

    Then explain all the fan films that is coming with the name "Friday The 13th"

    Also... "There is nothing off the table" NOTHING, if they cant get Jason at all, they woundnt lie and say that

    Yes, they would. They say nothing is off the table because if they say something is not happening right now then in two years time it happens people start with the nonsense. "But they said it wouldn't happen forehead!" Just look at the demogorgon thing, they said once they didn't want a non humanoid killer and idiots that don't know what humanoid means won't shut up now.


    You're using inductive reasoning to take a comment with almost no bearing on Jason as some kind of evidence he will be in the game, inductive reasoning itself is flawed and your argument is more so. The devs were just covering their bases, that's it.

  • @Penny said:

    first of all... why I think the new killer is gonna be licensed (again)? Because its a one killer but no survivor and no map, it wouldnt make sense to do a original chapter but only killer, so my guess it is that we are gonna recieve a license one.

    Now... Why a Jason one? Why not Pinhead? or why not chucky?

    • He is one of the most iconic and expensive licenses because of the lawsuit, so they would just get Jason but expensive af.
    • I remember one day on Morf's stream I asked if it is possible to get Jason, and @Peanits answered: "Nothing its impossible" and thats the thing, they never say a straight up NO (like they did with the jeepers creepers license)
    • Why not chucky? because he doesnt really fits in Dead By Daylight, I mean, they did a new skelleton for The Demogorgon, but he fits in the game lorewise and gameplaywise, and I think chucky desierves a own game
    • Why not Pinhead?: Lets be real, Pinhead is not THAT iconic like how is jason (maybe because the 166362 films that he has) Also, Pinhead doesnt really chase, h just use cenobites, a lot... so how they are gonna manage to do a lot of controlable characters on only one killer? I dont think they would, Im not saying they will never add Pinhead, but i feel like Jason will be first.

    Friday the 13th The game:

    • Friday the 13th the game doesnt own all jasons in the series, there is the reboot and the Freddy Vs. Jason version (Which surprisley its the same producers (Platinum Dunes) who did A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010 reboot (the license that we got in the game).
    • That game is dead, no more updates, so Dead By Daylight might buy the license.

    So if we really get Jason... what version should be get?

    • I really think the 2009 version its gonna be the indicated for the game, it fits perfectly and he would bring skins (The Sackhead)

    And finally... the thing everyone is gonna say; "the Trapper is Jason".

    • yeah and Hillbilly is Leatherface and we have both, same with legion and Ghostface, and the same could happen with the clown and Pennywise or Wraith and predator, So thats not really a problem, Im gonna leave a power idea that would really fit Jason from the 2009 movie.

    Jason Power Idea:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/86990/chapter-14th-jason-idea#latest

    If you have something to say... pls leave it on the comments and be respectful:)

    I like that idea. However, Voorhees is so heavily licensed that it may very well be practically impossible to implement. Regardless, I support your claims. This is a good idea.

    But I also feel like Pennywise and other killers like Jack Torrance could do well also. For instance, I had an idea that Pennywise could have a balloon ability where he could be suspended into the air for a certain time period of about, let's say, 10 seconds, and could scout out the area and easily see survivour's locations, with his ability having a reasonable cooldown. God, he could attack with basically anything judging on his shapeshifting abilities! Fear could be a perk he could use as well.

    But see that there, what I just brainstormed, is, and always will be, just a theory. Cause DEVs and game companies work in mysterious ways. We don't know what's coming... could be anything! We'll just wait and see.

    And also, with the Sackhead Jason skin idea, we could also have Jason X? That'd be sick.

  • Slender man is an urban legend isn't he? If he is then he can't be licensed.

    I wonder if they'll do the terminator as a killer as deathgarden got a terminator hunter. Maybe they're an easy to approach license holder.

1 2 3