Steam Giftcard Giveaway Contest: Wholesome Moments
Prologue
The title says it all, I'm doing three $20 giveaways to anyone who willing to share their best funny/epic moments in the game! π
What's a Wholesome Moment?
Anything you think is awesome, and is worth sharing to the community (just make sure you don't break any of the forum rules). The clip doesn't have to be you being nice, it could be an epic clutch escape or a sweet 360! I'm going to post some examples below so y'all can get the idea! π
4K With EGC π
You don't have to cover up names as long as your not bringing negative light to them. In this case, I'm just showing my 4K with the EGC β nothing else.
NMCKE playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. View more XboxOne clips at XboxClips.com
Poor Trapper
NMCKE playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. View more XboxOne clips at XboxClips.com
Rules
There are some rules, but they are pretty simple and straightforward:
- Clips must be a decent size to capture the moment (I.E. Not too long, but not too short).
- You must be involved in the clip (I.E. You can't use clips you're not involved in)
- You must have a Steam account in the chance you're selected to win (However, if you don't have a Steam account, but wanna participate β just tell us in your submission that you don't have one so we know not to pick you).
Selecting Winners
The moderators will pick 2 different winners of their favorite funny/epic moment.
The community will pick 1 different winner by upvoting the best funny/epic moment. If there is a tie in the upvote count, the choice will be given to the moderators.
Participants
KrustyNuggets
shinymon
myers_obsession
Michael_Myers
LordGlint
BigWeeWee
HatCreature
Steve
Hoodedfengm1n
Mert_MK
Larisa
Boosted_Dwight
anarchy753
angelicus23
antgnstea
Alonzo
ksoni
Epilogue
Go crazy, let's see who will win! :)

Comments
Does it matter if my video is from psn? I do have a steam account. Mostly considering to play for fun tho.
Question, what if we are gonna do this to gift someone else to steam card?
Given it's a gift card, no matter how it's given to you you should be able to pass the card information on to someone else easily my dude
twitch.tv/videos/479143346
So I brought a purple key to the game and of course died first. However, my friend who streamed the game took my key and showed some hatch magic for clueless Freddy xD
I just have to take your word for it! :)
You're fine, go ahead!
Sure, just send me your best wholesome video! :)
One of the first games of new Freddy I played and I did this :P
Might as well have a go. Myself and a great survivor who I still have on my friend list outplayed each other about 3 times in 5 seconds in the shack.
https://clips.twitch.tv/ShortPerfectCroissantTriHard
Alright I already did, its the pig one
Awesome, thanks my dude!
Seen it already! :D
Im detective Tapp lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WwClDnk8JA&feature=youtu.beI'm not here for the competition because I'm on console, but a couple games I ran around with Bond, Open Handed, Plunderer's Instinct, and Ace in the Hole giving people free items with add ons. I think I'm something of a nice guy myself
How many can I send?
I wouldn't call that wholesome, that's just nasty.
dude the nurse clip just won for me Ive never seen this before
I have a full video of a match I did with
O L D L E G I O N
where once I was spotted 3 survs DC'd and rather than killing the one remaining survivor and be done with it I spared them and let them escape, does that count?
I know it is a bit cliche, but it was very exhilarating moment for me. So I wanted to share.
*DARTH VADER THEME PLAYING* *Lightsabers in action*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csb5XZ2lEyITHE KILLER WAS NOT HARMED! (the killer let us escape and appreciated our joke efforts)
Old legion is a bad word! >:(
Flipping epic!!!!!!
Can you pick a different video? That is not considered wholesome in my opinion.
@NMCKE WaNNA jOiN mY FReE gIfT CarD GIVeawAy!?
Someone had to say that meme for this occasion...
<3 adrenaline
I just wanted to post a video that my friend recorder when we were testing things on the ptb. If it doesnt count that's okay. I just wanted to leave that here.
I mean, I can count it, but the moderators will review them to see whose video is the most wholesome. :)
Good luck everyone π
Very cool giveaway @NMCKE π
How much more time is left in the contest?
It ends today as soon as @Gay Myers (Luzi) gets back to me. She told me this Friday, and I'm really excited because I wanna see how happy the winners are! :)
Itβll obviously be me, even though I didnβt enter.π
I'm locking this now @NMCKE Luzi will be in touch with you with regards to the winner. Thank you again for doing this, you are incredible!
The mod chosen winners are @Michael_Myers and @anarchy753 and the winner with the most upvotes (4) is @myers_obsession ! :) I will DM you with your codes!
Everyone entered awesome clips, so please don't be sad for not winning! It was a joy going through all of them and some made me laugh.