Stranger Things Survivor
With the new tweet from the netflix news Twitter, it seems we really are getting a stranger things chapter. Who do you think will be the survivor? Personally I'm really, really hoping for steve harrington.
With the new tweet from the netflix news Twitter, it seems we really are getting a stranger things chapter. Who do you think will be the survivor? Personally I'm really, really hoping for steve harrington.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Steve and Nancy.
My favorite character is El/Eleven but there is no way she can be in this game.
A lot of people want Hopper and I can see why but a lot of people are thinking it's either Nancy or Steve, I'm hoping Nancy personally.
I saw a image that the devs followed Natalia Dyer (Nancy), if i remembered right.
Jim Hopper
Eleven!!
I'm guessing either Steve the hair Harrington, Nancy or Hopper, my best bets on either Hopper (for lore purposes) or Steve (for popularity)
And Joe Kerry (Steve Harrington). Double survivor chapter?
Well let's not forget that DbD doesn't specifically require that survivors currently be alive in their series or even current (could be season one or two). In all honesty, give me Bob Newby (Sean Astin) or bust.
#JusticeForBarb
Give us Barb lol
Guys it’s gotta be Bob. He’s got all the qualities of a hopeful guy and I think it fits the lore of DBD. Plus I’m sure it’s the only character the stranger things people would be okay with letting us have. Murdering teenagers over and over doesn’t seem to be on the agenda, so I don’t personally think it could be Nancy, Steve, or Eleven
Quentin and Laurie just don't exist, right?
If it is I will honestly uninstall and actually find a fun balanced game where you don't have roving swf death squads lol I mean only way I would be redeemable to bring in two survivors is if we get two killers but then that defeats the purpose of the whole thing right since they only have so many ideas left for killer powers and I don't believe they've updated us that that has changed in one way or another
They wouldn't be daft enough to have a chapter without a killer. KIllers are the heart of this game. No offense survivors.
This post is just about a survivor. It doesn't mean I don't think they'll add a killer, it's just for survivor ideas.
Well they won't add any kids so that eliminates a chunk of em.
But there's still plenty left to fill. There would be Nancy, Steve, Jonathon, Barb, Hopper, Joyce, Bob... Seeing as the higher ups are following Steve and Nancy, I'd guess between those 2....is it greedy to want both? Im greedy, I want both. Lol
But I really do hope they add the Demogorgon as the killer. Since it's a full chapter, it's only between it and Billy as killer, right?
There is a third killer option, but a somewhat more vague one. The Russian enforcer guy from season 3. But Billy and the Demogorgon are for sure the most likely.
There are currently 10 male and 7 female survivors. I don't think that the next one will be male again.
Its could be never think that way cuz DBD do the opposite way
Well I had the idea that if chapter 13 is a map, two survivors and no killer, then chapter 14 could possibly be 2 killers.
Also, we didn't get a survivor with GF and we basically got Ash when Plague released and his only semi decent perk got gutted. When the chapter releases, we will have waited 5 months for a survivor, so having two to make up for that doesn't sound crazy.
Who knows? Maybe the devs want to shake up the content in a chapter a bit
Have you counted our cast of survivors? Then, have you counted our cast of killers? Survivor characters outweigh killers so i honestly don't see us getting two survivors and screwing that up even more... But, then again BHVR has done worse lol
17 survivors, 16 killers. That's a difference :P
🤔
So then you would like a difference of 2-3 survivors when killers are the only thing that adds new gameplay but yes a survivor (who really is merely a skin as everyone is saying) we need two more and no killer
But two survivors would grant 6 teachable perks, it's not illegal for the devs to release something without a killer lol.
They wont though, we literally already know that all chapters in year 4 include a killer, so this continued argument is moot.
Like cat said, and beyond that devs know that most players will riot if there isn't a killer release
ALEXEI
Where is the proof for this? I doubt the devs stated that and that you're just assuming they did.
Assume what you'd like, but it was stated, I dont have a link currently.
Steve is a pretty obvious one tbh. Tho I'd settle for anyone but Jonathan.
I won't believe it til I see it, I shall wait until the next chapter teaser/ confirmations or until you find a link
Going to be honest, I'm not looking for it. If you'd like to find that fact, its up to you. I know its the case, and thats good enough for me personally.
Fine then, if you're right then you're right but don't go crying that it is a different type of chapter.
I still won't believe it til I see it
since steve is the most popular of the two (nancy) it's most likely gonna be Steve. Me i personally prefer the female models more
Still reaaaaaaaaally unsure why so many of y'all have this idea of a double survivor chapter stuck in your head.
I am looking forward to Nancy and Steve. They are the best fit.
If you havent' watched season 3 of stranger things (spoiler alert):
They had an awesome Dead-by-Daylight-Alike chase/fight sequence in the underground construction part of the hospital. Just those two against the monster. I hope the new map will be maybe this hospital. The most obvious one would be the Mall. But I wouldn't mind both. Actually I am very very happy about ST coming to DbD. It's so incredibly fitting.
Y'all pissed about the idea that there will be two survivors, have you considered that it's not impossible for them to add two survivors AND a killer?
And for the whole "there's more survivor characters than killer characters already" argument: You know it's a 1v4 game right?
You mean Jonathan, not Steve.
Everybody is looking forward who the new survivors will be, but actually the most i am excited about is the map. I really hope we get something new.
If i have to take a guess:
Watch this, this is the reason me and a load of others think it's a double survivor chapter.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a37k0H_BWxE&t=85sOh Oops, right. It was Jonathan. Haha *stupid me* Sorry.
But anyway - all the Teenage-Heroes from that series would fit into the style of DbD.
I'm aware a lot of people do, and even if by some chance a second survivor randomly shows up, we are still getting a killer, this is already known.
I guess you're right, I honestly don't know why having two survivors would deny a killer showing up.
I'd also think that the lack of a summer event could lead to two survivors.
demogorgon, nancy, and steve all just got confirmed
Awesome, i love it.
Here's the confirmation for everyone
Well, looks like we were both right, I was right about the double survivor, you were right about the killer.
Can't wait man, that trailer was sick!!!
yeah I'm excited, really curious about how the Demogorgon is going to work, I was actually more expecting them to use Billy for the killer.
I would of prefer Johnathon and Nancy, could of had a love perk that works together.
AIso, I hope Steve gets his Ice Cream outfit
Same, well you can't trust the devs, first they said that they wouldn't do a Clown and also wouldn't do a non humanoid killer so I'm not surprised that the Demogorgon is included.
I'm just gonna be excited to add Steve to my list of licensed male mains, it was originally Quentin, Bill, Ash and Tapp but it'll now be equally Quentin and Steve then Bill, Ash and Tapp.
Hope I can run around in a Scoops Ahoy outfit 😂
The demogorgon IS humanoid.
1 head, 2 arms, 2 legs, walks upright.