Stranger Things Survivor
With the new tweet from the netflix news Twitter, it seems we really are getting a stranger things chapter. Who do you think will be the survivor? Personally I'm really, really hoping for steve harrington.
With the new tweet from the netflix news Twitter, it seems we really are getting a stranger things chapter. Who do you think will be the survivor? Personally I'm really, really hoping for steve harrington.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I defined humanoid as a proper human in that sentence :P.
the devs defined humanoid as "1 head, 2 arms, 2 legs, walks upright."
But perhaps the Demogorgon can go on all fours for a bit and use an attack similar to the Pigs dash attack and when the Demogorgon is on all fours they get an increased movement speed? Basically a mix of Pigs and Legion's power