Everyone wants shirtless Myers, but why don't they want shirtless Plague? 🤔
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why shirtless plague when we already have shirtless Wraith?
Plagues tiddies have fallen off.
We want thong Jane.
Shirtless Myers is overrated. Now just look at this sexy athlete:
You know you want this. Don't lie. 😏
This reminds me of the Creepy Tourist outfit from the cosmetic contest 😬
Cause no one wants to see herpie nipples
What about bikini ming
That would be flat...tering AF
See what I did there?
Ok I'll go back to Bubba's basement now...
There are no thicc survs except jane that is too thicc for my tastes
Laughs at you in Denson
As much as I'd love to see that, I'm pretty sure her dress is the only thing stopping them from just falling off.
I wanna poke his belly!
Yes
I actually want to see more of David if ya know what I mean ;)
David in a banana hammock confirmed?
Ok, so in all seriousness I think this list of cosmetic requests might be the most urgent list of requests BHVR has ever gotten
Bikini susie uff
what a hunk!
I disagree.
Focus on shirtless Amanda...
Clown in a banana hammock.
Well the Entity seems to dig it, so we should too!
Shirtless Hag is to die for.
######### hag is already shirtless...?
You be the judge.
I misclicked and I shouldn't had scrolled down
I would never have a need to lie, Clown's belly should get the freedom it deserves 😍
you can already see hag's nipples so whats wrong?
I think this is my favorite post I have ever made on these forums.
This entire thing is cursed, everything about this is cursed
I want pantless Kate tbh
Well, one of her cosmetics features a skirt. So thats actually pantless.
I want nun myers
And the fetish contest begins -.-
Nun Myers would be pretty kickass. Especially if it was shirtless nun Myers
i dont want no necrosis tiddies
I want naked david. We already see his top naked, why not his bottom either. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes😏