It is over, survivors won... GG

It finally happened, nurse will be nerfed and survivors are rejoicing. They won once again

And I need to say I can only give them props, they won one more time.

Following the massive lobbying against Legion following the formula: DC, posts and videos asking for a nerf. Survivors found how to win and nerf anything that annoys them, meaning goes against looping.

Legion created a precedent and now they know what to do, nurse is next then spirit will follow, they are already starting.

Dear killers, we lost and lost badly.

RIP Sally :(

Comments

  • @Talmeer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599065#Comment_599065

    Survivors had in the past also the abilities to exploit (btw. is that latest survivor perk fixed? Just asking because i'm curious).

    Does that mean survivors should be now reworked?

    Maybe, -20% speed and a stun after every window vault?

    No?

    Yes, you are right. A few idiots have exploit, but that doesn't justify a nerf that has punish every player, even the fair playing ones.

    So please stop using double standards.

    Btw. when I say default Legion, I mean a not exploiting, no addons using Legion.

    Sprint burst got fixed, I played old legion a lot but I didn’t use FF to down because it felt cheap imo. I didn’t use add ons much because back then I didn’t bring any. Old legion didn’t bother me aside from moonwalking but it honestly didn’t require much effort to vault pallets and windows and stab the survivors with FF.

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599082#Comment_599082

    If this was true I would agree, I only play nurse with pocket watch and white knit comb but they said mainly rework add ons, which means they will touch her base, and this is scary

    And? Her base range is pretty long its a slight change to the base It's not going to be major behavior knows what happens if they nerf her to much.

  • Guys, do you not realise that no one is worried about the add-ons change. Those changes are justified. People are instead worried of the basekit change. The "mainly her add-ons" in the devs wording is what makes people scared, because devs have a long record of overrreacting with nerfs. Both on the killer (Legion, old Freedy) and survivor side (Mettle of Men).

  • @ABannedCat said:

    Guys, do you not realise that no one is worried about the add-ons change. Those changes are justified. People are instead worried of the basekit change. The "mainly her add-ons" in the devs wording is what makes people scared, because devs have a long record of overrreacting with nerfs. Both on the killer (Legion, old Freedy) and survivor side (Mettle of Men).

    Peanits said “slightly touch her base”.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599092#Comment_599092

    And? Her base range is pretty long its a slight change to the base It's not going to be major behavior knows what happens if they nerf her to much.

    I doubt that, I think bhvr has decided a policy of killer not being "frustrating" to survivors. Stephen said that yesterday.

    When nurse is used correctly she is very strong and frustrating for anyone who wants to play chases.

    And I understand BHVR like I understand survivors, they are both doing their interest. I did the same on f13 the game, I cried and cried and cried until Jason was a laughing stock.

    It is a good and valid strategy, and that's why I said GG survivors

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599084#Comment_599084

    Sprint burst got fixed, I played old legion a lot but I didn’t use FF to down because it felt cheap imo. I didn’t use add ons much because back then I didn’t bring any. Old legion didn’t bother me aside from moonwalking but it honestly didn’t require much effort to vault pallets and windows and stab the survivors with FF.

    I had also mostly play without addons or sacrifices besides the ones for more bp.

    The purple addons were just to op after my opinion and it had feel just boring to play with them. I miss the old default Legion.

    I hope actual that the nurse changs are good ones. Aka. changes that don't change the killer too much, so that the nurse mains still have the same feeling when they playing her.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/598991#Comment_598991

    Huntress is good if the player knows what they’re doing, sadly I’m not that player. :P

    Same as Nurse, but here we are with her basekit being changed even though it's almost unanimously agreed that her addons are the problem.

    Except the survivors who want to bully and play like potatoes refuse to learn the game and just cry OP.

    I play both sides, but as a survivor, I cant understand how people wa t such drastic changes to everything. Learn the game. Use your brain. Dont watch one YT clip and say "that's the way to play. If it doesnt work the killer is op."

  • @Talmeer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599098#Comment_599098

    I had also mostly play without addons or sacrifices besides the ones for more bp.

    The purple addons were just to op after my opinion and it had feel just boring to play with them. I miss the old default Legion.

    I hope actual that the nurse changs are good ones. Aka. changes that don't change the killer too much, so that the nurse mains still have the same feeling when they playing her.

    I’m mainly hoping that her OP add ons get a nerf and her useless ones become good. I like playing Nurse and I think she’ll still be the mostly the same.

  • Unless the base kit changes are "removes fatigue from teleport" as well as whatever CD they add or limitation, shes gonna be way less threatening.

  • @Madjura said:

    Unironically defending old legion

    Congratulations, all your opinions are invalid

    The old legion was a weak killer that could be genrushed dramatically, they were stronger with frank's but still very weak to genrush.

    They could win almost every chase yes, but to do so they were wasting time and they ended up losing the game a lot even by winning every chase.

    But I don't care about the old legion, what I like is a legion who is fun to play and interesting, the new legion is NOT.

    it is unfun to play, a basic killer with no personality and even if I win with Legion the matches are dull. So i don't mind having legion changed as long as they give me something viable and fun, I find legion to lack both.

    So I am not very confident when it comes to nurse

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    Here we go again.

    Is this thread necessary?

    Remember when killers cried over something that was broken? I do.

    https://imgur.com/pPqEW73

    The double standard is real.

    Some nice pictures of context-free text you have there, all in caps. Sure beats actually listening to what discussions actually happened.

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599099#Comment_599099

    I doubt that, I think bhvr has decided a policy of killer not being "frustrating" to survivors. Stephen said that yesterday.

    When nurse is used correctly she is very strong and frustrating for anyone who wants to play chases.

    And I understand BHVR like I understand survivors, they are both doing their interest. I did the same on f13 the game, I cried and cried and cried until Jason was a laughing stock.

    It is a good and valid strategy, and that's why I said GG survivors

    Looks at the past 5 sets of patch notes yet they sure do cater to them survivors though! Totally not like they've been doing things to buff killers nope not possible killers are treated SO BADLY in dead by daylight bro not gonna lie posts like these make me kinda sick to be a killer main because i dont whine this hard over little things that should have happened a long time ago that being the removal of Omega and 5Blink


    As for her base kit changes they said slight so stop crying until you see the nerfs first then if she turns out garbage we can start complaining until then stop trying to stir up drama literally over nothing WE DONT KNOW what the change will be it could end up being something as useless as accuracy for all we know so relax.

  • Its only a nerf to her utterly overpowered add-ons, chill.

    Now im gonna starve.png


  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599099#Comment_599099

    I doubt that, I think bhvr has decided a policy of killer not being "frustrating" to survivors. Stephen said that yesterday.

    When nurse is used correctly she is very strong and frustrating for anyone who wants to play chases.

    And I understand BHVR like I understand survivors, they are both doing their interest. I did the same on f13 the game, I cried and cried and cried until Jason was a laughing stock.

    It is a good and valid strategy, and that's why I said GG survivors

    Thats what I dont understand. Why is the Nurse "unfun" in chases? She still has counterplay (without add-ons). Its just that most survivors fail to adapt to a killer. When I play Nurse, and find a survivor, what do most of them do? They run to a ######### loop. Wont even attempt to break line of sight, or juke anything. Just straight to a loop. Like sometimes I question if some survivors even think for a moment, or if they are just a computer that is programmed for hitting skill-checks and looping. Those are the kind of survivors that go to the forum and scream "Nerf Nurse". They want all variety in the game to be gone. Every killer to be countered the same, with loops.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/598995#Comment_598995

    Same as Nurse, but here we are with her basekit being changed even though it's almost unanimously agreed that her addons are the problem.

    Except the survivors who want to bully and play like potatoes refuse to learn the game and just cry OP.

    I play both sides, but as a survivor, I cant understand how people wa t such drastic changes to everything. Learn the game. Use your brain. Dont watch one YT clip and say "that's the way to play. If it doesnt work the killer is op."

    Nurse has OP add ons. I think her base is fine but do you really think slight nerfs will hurt her much? At least now some of her useless add ons will get changed and the OP ones will get nerfed. Huntress takes more skill than Nurse in my experience.

  • Add-ons rework for Nurse was needed, some of her add-ons were too strong and the other add-ons were completley useless.

    Also, devs said they don't want to change Spirit at the moment. She is safe for now.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599110#Comment_599110

    I’m mainly hoping that her OP add ons get a nerf and her useless ones become good. I like playing Nurse and I think she’ll still be the mostly the same.

    I dont really care that much about her addons, I played 4 blinks nurse twice in my life and omega blink once. 4 blinks was strong but omega I couldn't play because my timing was off by a lot.

    Unfortunately it has been confirmed that also something else besides her addons will be changed, keyword "mainly"

  • I feel like Nurse needed at least one nerf. If you stun her with a pallet it should stun man lmao. Like I can't count how many times I've stunned her and she's just like nah fam I'ma pass on that lol. It's also a semi good thing she's getting nerfs because high ranks will have less of the same killer over and over. But they should rly just buff the bad ones lol

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599120#Comment_599120

    I dont really care that much about her addons, I played 4 blinks nurse twice in my life and omega blink once. 4 blinks was strong but omega I couldn't play because my timing was off by a lot.

    Unfortunately it has been confirmed that also something else besides her addons will be changed, keyword "mainly"

    I don’t think a slight nerf to her base will hurt her tbh. I don’t think it is needed but it also likely won’t hurt her. I’m just excited to see the new add ons.

  • @FruityMemes said:

    I feel like Nurse needed at least one nerf. If you stun her with a pallet it should stun man lmao. Like I can't count how many times I've stunned her and she's just like nah fam I'ma pass on that lol. It's also a semi good thing she's getting nerfs because high ranks will have less of the same killer over and over. But they should rly just buff the bad ones lol

    Nerf a viable killers, and you decrease variety to the remaining viable killers. Why would you ever think that taking away one of the best options would make people flock to the ######### ones?

  • Alls we know is that her add ons are getting reworked (which is needed, omega blink and 5 blink nurse isnt fair at all. Also most of her other add ons are very useless.) and slightly getting her base kit touched (which could be scrapped, and we dont even know if its a nerf or a buff to compensate for her new add ons.

    Stop overreacting. Its not like its the end of the world for them to touch Nurse.

  • @Marcus said:

    Add-ons rework for Nurse was needed, some of her add-ons were too strong and the other add-ons were completley useless.

    Also, devs said they don't want to change Spirit at the moment. She is safe for now.

    it is not just the addons, they clearly said "mainly" and @Peanits confirmed it, so something else will be changed.

    As for spirit, that's the next target for survivors, wait until nurse is nerfed and you will see threads about spirit, I can bet on that.

    They have found the formula to get nerfs

    1: dc a lot when they see the killer

    2: use the magic words "no counterplay"

    3: open threads and videos

    4: repeat until you win

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599139#Comment_599139

    Nerf one of the three viable killers, and you decrease variety to the two remaining killers. Why would you ever think that taking away one of the best options would make people flock to the ######### ones?

    Although not much, technically five killers are viable.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599109#Comment_599109

    Thats what I dont understand. Why is the Nurse "unfun" in chases? She still has counterplay (without add-ons). Its just that most survivors fail to adapt to a killer. When I play Nurse, and find a survivor, what do most of them do? They run to a ######### loop. Wont even attempt to break line of sight, or juke anything. Just straight to a loop. Like sometimes I question if some survivors even think for a moment, or if they are just a computer that is programmed for hitting skill-checks and looping. Those are the kind of survivors that go to the forum and scream "Nerf Nurse". They want all variety in the game to be gone. Every killer to be countered the same, with loops.

    Are you like high? Juking a good nurse is literally impossible although some of your statement holds truth if you are trying to justify a nerf to her basekit it's simple maps are being changed of course nurse is going to be changed billy probably will be too and thats fine its a fair trade off they want maps that work for all killers like the new preschools so they are gonna have to tune down the strongest killers in return.


    I'd rather have more ability to play weaker killers then be forced to play the strong ones its a fair trade in my opinion.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599145#Comment_599145

    Although not much, technically five killers are viable.

    I edited the comment to be 100% generic and not mention any numbers.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599139#Comment_599139

    Nerf one of the three viable killers, and you decrease variety to the two remaining killers. Why would you ever think that taking away one of the best options would make people flock to the ######### ones?

    Fixing maps to make weaker killers more viable at the cost of nerfing nurse is 100% a better trade off in every way possible.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599137#Comment_599137

    I don’t think a slight nerf to her base will hurt her tbh. I don’t think it is needed but it also likely won’t hurt her. I’m just excited to see the new add ons.

    what can they really do with the addons though? I don't really think they can improve her or add too much variety to her power.

    I feel the rework will be legion style, they will remove the omega and the extra blinks and they will nerf most of the other ones by adding useless effects like hemorrage or so.

    I hope you are right though but legion taught me never to trust bhvr

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599144#Comment_599144

    what can they really do with the addons though? I don't really think they can improve her or add too much variety to her power.

    I feel the rework will be legion style, they will remove the omega and the extra blinks and they will nerf most of the other ones by adding useless effects like hemorrage or so.

    I hope you are right though but legion taught me never to trust bhvr

    She’ll probably get a hemorrhage and blindness add on, maybe they’ll surprise us. Only time will tell.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599145#Comment_599145

    Fixing maps to make weaker killers more viable at the cost of nerfing nurse is 100% a better trade off in every way possible.

    2 maps per year, it will take years to achieve this.

    They haven't yet put a damn door in the semi infinites!

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599156#Comment_599156

    2 maps per year, it will take years to achieve this.

    They haven't yet put a damn door in the semi infinites!

    That would literally fix most maps.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599157#Comment_599157

    She’ll probably get a hemorrhage and blindness add on, maybe they’ll surprise us. Only time will tell.

    She'll get ######### over like the Nightmare.

  • @ArecBalrin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599096#Comment_599096

    Some nice pictures of context-free text you have there, all in caps. Sure beats actually listening to what discussions actually happened.

    Actually yeah, they were all in caps. You can look them up.

    The point is not what was in them. The point is that they were about the same thing. A broken mechanic. Nurse is broken so why not fix her.

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599156#Comment_599156

    2 maps per year, it will take years to achieve this.

    They haven't yet put a damn door in the semi infinites!

    They did mention tile changes are going to happen whos to say thats not in the agenda? We dont know what all they may or may not be doing they said the reworks are to licensed maps meaning most likely the tile changes could indeed reflect others maps with semi infinites we dont know.

  • Maybe it will be my mental limit, but I really don't understand this opposition between rival gangs: there are no survivors and killers, instead there are players who have fun together, impersonating one or the other role. Dead by Daylight is a treasure common to all, to cherish, love, spread, improve and enrich day after day.


    What sense would it make to disappoint the expectations of a faction, producing massive abandonments of the game and consequent sudden changes in the proportions necessary for a rapid matchmaking, greater toxicity and less economic income? The developers have a gold mine on their hands, they are not stupid enough to ruin it as many fear: you are pervaded by mistrust, suspicion, a punitive conception of changes, which on the other hand have no raison d'etre. I say, instead of feeding discouragement, sinking deeper and deeper into the Void, wouldn't it be healthier to return to Campfire with enthusiasm, with determination, with healthy competition, ready for a new challenge? Balancing is a very difficult operation, they must take into account a myriad of factors (powers, add-ons, items, offerings, maps, RNG, ranks, solos/teams, players' experience...): it is natural that they proceed by trial and error, I mean... no one owns the infused science, and no test done in the development stage can capture the infinite nuances of the true game, of thousands of players scattered around the world. So I say: wouldn't it be better to lend a hand with concrete, punctual, specific suggestions, reports and motivated criticisms, instead of spreading this early anxiety towards a Nurse adjustment that nobody knows yet?

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599124#Comment_599124

    Actually yeah, they were all in caps. You can look them up.

    The point is not what was in them. The point is that they were about the same thing. A broken mechanic. Nurse is broken so why not fix her.

    Your point was an expression of values then, which is low survivor standards. The all-caps text was meaningless to anyone interested in actual content, which should be the basis for discussion, not cheap symbolism.

    The Nurse is broken if you apply the standards for game-balance that killers advocate for: that every feature of the game should be valued at it's maximum known potential, which is at the top-level of play.

    The Nurse categorically can not be broken if you apply the standards advocated by survivors regarding themselves: not everyone plays optimally, you have to account for most players and not just the best players. If you apply these standards to the Nurse, then you have to consider most people playing Nurse, who are at low ranks, where the Nurse is consistently the worst-performing killer.

    The issue I and many others have is that this is a double-standard: the Nurse must not be touched a minute before the question of what standards should apply universally is addressed, by the devs themselves and set in stone.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599163#Comment_599163

    They did mention tile changes are going to happen whos to say thats not in the agenda? We dont know what all they may or may not be doing they said the reworks are to licensed maps meaning most likely the tile changes could indeed reflect others maps with semi infinites we dont know.

    Ok but still I play dbd since 1.06 September 2016 and semi infinites are still around. They have never been really fixed because the entity blocker and bloodlust are bandaids and not fixes.

    Can I be worried about the situation where there are areas of very old maps that are literally too strong and they are still around?

  • @Entità said:

    Maybe it will be my mental limit, but I really don't understand this opposition between rival gangs: there are no survivors and killers, instead there are players who have fun together, impersonating one or the other role. Dead by Daylight is a treasure common to all, to cherish, love, spread, improve and enrich day after day.

    What sense would it make to disappoint the expectations of a faction, producing massive abandonments of the game and consequent sudden changes in the proportions necessary for a rapid matchmaking, greater toxicity and less economic income? The developers have a gold mine on their hands, they are not stupid enough to ruin it as many fear: you are pervaded by mistrust, suspicion, a punitive conception of changes, which on the other hand have no raison d'etre. I say, instead of feeding discouragement, sinking deeper and deeper into the Void, wouldn't it be healthier to return to Campfire with enthusiasm, with determination, with healthy competition, ready for a new challenge? Balancing is a very difficult operation, they must take into account a myriad of factors (powers, add-ons, items, offerings, maps, RNG, ranks, solos/teams, players' experience...): it is natural that they proceed by trial and error, I mean... no one owns the infused science, and no test done in the development stage can capture the infinite nuances of the true game, of thousands of players scattered around the world. So I say: wouldn't it be better to lend a hand with concrete, punctual, specific suggestions, reports and motivated criticisms, instead of spreading this early anxiety towards a Nurse adjustment that nobody knows yet?

    Because there are precedents: Legion made into a generic unfun killer, plague being nerfed despite being already average, ghostface nerfed in 3 weeks.

    Those are bad precedents and let's be honest survivors have lobbied against nurse for so long.

    Nurse is the new legion, I do expect a similar approach. If I am wrong I shall apologise to you and everyone else

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599157#Comment_599157

    She’ll probably get a hemorrhage and blindness add on, maybe they’ll surprise us. Only time will tell.

    Hemorrhage, as a "tracking tool" 😂

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599182#Comment_599182

    Ok but still I play dbd since 1.06 September 2016 and semi infinites are still around. They have never been really fixed because the entity blocker and bloodlust are bandaids and not fixes.

    Can I be worried about the situation where there are areas of very old maps that are literally too strong and they are still around?

    And? you act like it's the end of the world you also completely ignore the fact they said tile changes are going to happen again you keep trying to bring things up that are not relevant to the actual post.


    On a side note Bamboozle is a thing if you are having problems with semi infinites that most likely being maps like rancid just run bamboozle granted its a perk but i still feel like they are going to change semi infinites.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599109#Comment_599109

    Thats what I dont understand. Why is the Nurse "unfun" in chases? She still has counterplay (without add-ons). Its just that most survivors fail to adapt to a killer. When I play Nurse, and find a survivor, what do most of them do? They run to a ######### loop. Wont even attempt to break line of sight, or juke anything. Just straight to a loop. Like sometimes I question if some survivors even think for a moment, or if they are just a computer that is programmed for hitting skill-checks and looping. Those are the kind of survivors that go to the forum and scream "Nerf Nurse". They want all variety in the game to be gone. Every killer to be countered the same, with loops.

    Nurses are very fun in chases...until they become true red rank nurses, and really get their blinks down. At that point, whatever addons they are using or not using, no, there is no counterplay at that point. May I ask what rank you frequent?

    Good nurses - ones who know you have dead hard, so time their blinks around that, ones who start their blink just outside the terror radius so you have no time to position yourself, ones who have actually learned how to path in/around buildings - those are the nurses people are talking about when they say nurse chases aren't fun.

  • And another Thread crying about something where exactly no infos are available.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599188#Comment_599188

    And? you act like it's the end of the world you also completely ignore the fact they said tile changes are going to happen again you keep trying to bring things up that are not relevant to the actual post.

    On a side note Bamboozle is a thing if you are having problems with semi infinites that most likely being maps like rancid just run bamboozle granted its a perk but i still feel like they are going to change semi infinites.

    it is relevant since you said that map changes are a better than a strong nurse. To which I would agree if map changes were done in a resonable amount of time which is not the case

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599185#Comment_599185

    Because there are precedents: Legion made into a generic unfun killer, plague being nerfed despite being already average, ghostface nerfed in 3 weeks.

    Those are bad precedents and let's be honest survivors have lobbied against nurse for so long.

    Nurse is the new legion, I do expect a similar approach. If I am wrong I shall apologise to you and everyone else

    The Legion, the Plague and Ghost Face may be tweaked in any moment: there is nothing definitive in a videogame. I don't want your apologies, I hope you enjoy the game without fearing what doesn't exist yet. :)

  • @Entità said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599191#Comment_599191

    The Legion, the Plague and Ghost Face may be tweaked in any moment: there is nothing definitive in a videogame. I don't want your apologies, I hope you enjoy the game without fearing what doesn't exist yet. :)

    Let us hope you are right :)

  • Nurse? who's that lol i'm on console.

  • @Entità said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599191#Comment_599191

    The Legion, the Plague and Ghost Face may be tweaked in any moment: there is nothing definitive in a videogame. I don't want your apologies, I hope you enjoy the game without fearing what doesn't exist yet. :)

    Sure, we just have to wait several more years. Just ignore the fact that it's wholly unrealistic and absurd to expect people to stick around for years waiting for something to happen (see every TV show that drags its plot for too long), as well as ignore the years of prior experience.

    To say that people are jumping to conclusions after three goddamned years of past experiences is like going back to an abusive boyfriend because "maybe he's changed".

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599194#Comment_599194

    it is relevant since you said that map changes are a better than a strong nurse. To which I would agree if map changes were done in a resonable amount of time which is not the case

    The time is reasonable with how many time goes into making a map it's not as easy as you would think it's a lot of time i think its reasonable the time they are asking for id also say id rather nurse take the fall for haddionfield being the next awful map to be fixed.

1 2 3 4 5