SWF is cheating

Specifically using third party chat. Including Ps4/XBones party chat options.

It is not fair, or balanced. It is frustrating, and survivors acting toxic makes it even worse.

It's like playing with 5 extra perk slots. Full totem knowledge, always know where the killer is, full gen awareness, hatch location, etc.

It's easy mode for survivors, and it's 100% cheating. The devs have said as much in the past.


My solution.

Any chat third party software detected means no lobby for you. Bypassing this is a perma-ban.

More survivor emots for better FAIR communication.

Add an icon above survivors heads in the lobby that lets the killer know they are SWF. (The killer should have the option to avoid toxicity)

Killers get double BP for playing against SWF. This not only gives incentive for killers to play against SWF, but it makes dealing with toxic jerks a little less BS.

A 1.5 second cooldown on the crouch button to finally stop toxic teabagging.

Clicking you flashlight more than two times within 0.8 seconds breaks your flashlight. Or a 0.8 second cooldown on clicking the flashlight.

Comments

  • Honestly it outlines more about how little solo survivors get rather than how much SWF gets, and how utterly redundant and unimaginative most of the survivor perks are.

    The fact that people are so obsessed with punishing players for playing with their friends rather than improving gameplay for those who enjoy playing alone will drive the game to the ground.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602258#Comment_602258

    What? It's clear you have no idea what a lie is, making assumptions doesn't mean I'm lying, lmfao.

    To get the same advantages as those perks you'd have to be talking constantly with no breaks to apparently relay all of this information at once, which is what perks do and comms doesn't gg try again.

    SWF is easy, once bad killers start to get better at the game we'll be fine.

    You're hilarious bud, like imagine pretending all SWFs are 4-Man, and imagine pretending survivors have 44 perks per game.

    It's not an assumption, I'm taking an educated guess that you don't believe SWF gets free perks with voice communication, or else you would've agreed with @SovererignKing.


    My previous comments prove to you that SWF does get free perks. Also, to be clear, I'm not against SWF in anyway, but I do want the truth to be known about SWF.


  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602264#Comment_602264

    You're hilarious bud, like imagine pretending all SWFs are 4-Man, and imagine pretending survivors have 44 perks per game.

    It's not an assumption, I'm taking an educated guess that you don't believe SWF gets free perks with voice communication, or else you would've agreed with @SovererignKing.

    My previous comments prove to you that SWF does get free perks. Also, to be clear, I'm not against SWF in anyway, but I do want the truth to be known about SWF.

    It is of my opinion that survivors on comms do not get an additional 7 perks as it would require constant communication.

    An opinion is not a lie, the whole "44+" perk is a push to try and discredit and push how "op" SWF is, I've never dodged a lobby on DBD and I'm in top 300 tracked for kills out of 46,000+ players. It's weird how actual, good killers don't have an issue with SWF but people on the forum do.

    An opinion can't be a lie no matter how bad you want it to be, I've never felt like I've been facing 44 perks in my life, that's utterly ridiculous.

  • Well in all honesty....most SWF are really not that organized. I am a main survivor, play solo and SWF. But I also play killer and in my experience, yeah they do share certain info, but really not that tryhard as is suggested here.

    Totem info? Dont use totem perks?

    Instaheals and toolboxes? You can see the survivors in lobby, press on their names to check for a 4 man squad. You can see the items they will bring. If their knowledge is cheating, so is the before game starts knowledge of the killer. It tells you a lot about what you gonna face, while survivors dont know anything at that point yet. Not using this information as a killer to see if you need to dodge, just stupid. If i think its a tryhard team, its a dodge from me. Also, ever heard of franklins as a perk?

    MOM got nerfed really hard, and every hit as protection means you need to heal up before you can use it again. 3 times to be precize. And healing is just so slow, not worth it.

    Oh and the fun thing about SWF is, is that they will always safe. So its actually quite easy to just stay at the hook. I start the game fair. But if a SWF is tryharding, I am too and i will camp, slug and tunnel. Even facecamp the worst one..:) And i take the salt with grace afterwards....means i did well then...:) I got to them..:P

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602280#Comment_602280

    It is of my opinion that survivors on comms do not get an additional 7 perks as it would require constant communication.

    An opinion is not a lie, the whole "44+" perk is a push to try and discredit and push how "op" SWF is, I've never dodged a lobby on DBD and I'm in top 300 tracked for kills out of 46,000+ players. It's weird how actual, good killers don't have an issue with SWF but people on the forum do.

    An opinion can't be a lie no matter how bad you want it to be, I've never felt like I've been facing 44 perks in my life, that's utterly ridiculous.

    An opinion can be debated, and proven wrong, just like how theories can be tested and proven wrong. Vice versa, when an opinion is proven correct, it becomes a fact and facts are always true.


    I'm debating that your opinion is incorrect, through I do respect each and everyone's opinion. :)

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602287#Comment_602287

    An opinion can be debated, and proven wrong, just like how theories can be tested and proven wrong. Vice versa, when an opinion is proven correct, it becomes a fact and facts are always true.

    I'm debating that your opinion is incorrect, through I do respect each and everyone's opinion. :)

    You're just flat out wrong, lmao.


    Survivors are not getting constant on the point information about killer/survivor location due to being in coms together.


  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602258#Comment_602258

    What? It's clear you have no idea what a lie is, making assumptions doesn't mean I'm lying, lmfao.

    To get the same advantages as those perks you'd have to be talking constantly with no breaks to apparently relay all of this information at once, which is what perks do and comms doesn't gg try again.

    SWF is easy, once bad killers start to get better at the game we'll be fine.

    bad killers?yea with current matchmaking and party group exploit is so easy get a rank 20 killer also if you are rank 1 survivor :).....top rank killers get low lvl survivors cause all other red survivors use the group exploit for get bad killers low rank :).Best part is the dev update freddy and dont fix the matchmaking allowing the room creator in a premade to get a killer of hsi same rank.....Rank 20 smurf create room and invite 3 rank 1,start the game and the killer is rank 20...yea....very balanced and fun the whole game is a joke right now..new players that would bring money for the company quit due to this issue.

  • @Raven87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602264#Comment_602264

    bad killers?yea with current matchmaking and party group exploit is so easy get a rank 20 killer also if you are rank 1 survivor :).....top rank killers get low lvl survivors cause all other red survivors use the group exploit for get bad killers low rank :).Best part is the dev update freddy and dont fix the matchmaking allowing the room creator in a premade to get a killer of hsi same rank.....Rank 20 smurf create room and invite 3 rank 1,start the game and the killer is rank 20...yea....very balanced and fun the whole game is a joke right now..new players that would bring money for the company quit due to this issue.

    ahhh yes all these rank abusing SWFs

    chrome_17MSK2ddy1.png chrome_LOWBWTR0Jl.png chrome_PHHLTxwA3U.png chrome_AuySwnROPy.png


    this game is so hard against organised swfs btw.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602447#Comment_602447

    You're just flat out wrong, lmao.

    Survivors are not getting constant on the point information about killer/survivor location due to being in coms together.

    Here's an example of what voice communication does:


    Tapp: Ah, he's camping me, so just do gens. (Kindred)

    Claudette: Alright, where's everyone at?

    David: I'm at the Shack doing a generator for Tapp, and can someone heal me? (Bond, Aftercare, Empathy)

    Feng: I'm outside the Shack right now, hold on. (Bond, Aftercare)

    Tapp: Y'all, he just now left me for the Shack, but I'm about to go to struggle. (Object of Obsession)

    Claudette: Don't worry I got you!

    Tapp: Thanks, I'm going to start getting totems since campers tend to run NOED.

    Claudette: I seen a totem at The Suffocation Pit, it's right at the entrance. (Small Game)

    Feng: The killer is coming y'all! (Premonition, Spine Chill)

    David: Don't worry, I have Dead Hard!

    Feng: You should be okay because there's a ton of pallets around here, just run him to any jungle gym you see! (Windows of Opportunity)


    I can go on and on, but again, to be clear, I don't mind SWF. The odds of you getting a 4-man SWF, especially a depip squad, is rare and even if I do, I'll just go tryhard with Nurse.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602460#Comment_602460

    Here's an example of what voice communication does:

    Tapp: Ah, he's camping me, so just do gens. (Kindred)

    Claudette: Alright, where's everyone at?

    David: I'm at the Shack doing a generator for Tapp, and can someone heal me? (Bond, Aftercare, Empathy)

    Feng: I'm outside the Shack right now, hold on. (Bond, Aftercare)

    Tapp: Y'all, he just now left me for the Shack, but I'm about to go to struggle. (Object of Obsession)

    Claudette: Don't worry I got you!

    Tapp: Thanks, I'm going to start getting totems since campers tend to run NOED.

    Claudette: I seen a totem at The Suffocation Pit, it's right at the entrance. (Small Game)

    Feng: The killer is coming y'all! (Premonition, Spine Chill)

    David: Don't worry, I have Dead Hard!

    Feng: You should be okay because there's a ton of pallets around here, just run him to any jungle gym you see! (Windows of Opportunity)

    I can go on and on, but again, to be clear, I don't mind SWF. The odds of you getting a 4-man SWF, especially a depip squad, is rare and even if I do, I'll just go tryhard with Nurse.

    Kindred gives information all the time, on the location of all surivors and the killer if he camps, it's simply not the same at all, just trying so hard, killer is easy, it's nothing like 44 perks.


    I legit wish the devs would let us use 44 perks and you'll see how stomped killers get every match.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602494#Comment_602494

    Kindred gives information all the time, on the location of all surivors and the killer if he camps, it's simply not the same at all, just trying so hard, killer is easy, it's nothing like 44 perks.

    I legit wish the devs would let us use 44 perks and you'll see how stomped killers get every match.

    When Tapp said, "The killer is camping me" everyone knew until he said otherwise, he was camping him. Through, I will agree with you, to a certain extent, that perks are sometimes better than voice communication. However, this isn't always the case, and when you get information that you're not supposed to have, it breaks the game down. Dead by Daylight is an anti-social asymmetrical horror game, information is power in this game.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602504#Comment_602504

    When Tapp said, "The killer is camping me" everyone knew until he said otherwise, he was camping him. Through, I will agree with you, to a certain extent, that perks are sometimes better than voice communication. However, this isn't always the case, and when you get information that you're not supposed to have, it breaks the game down. Dead by Daylight is an anti-social asymmetrical horror game, information is power in this game.

    "I will agree with you, to a certain extent, that perks are sometimes better than voice communication. "


    Perks are ALWAYS better for giving information because that information when active is being given ALL the time, not one comment of "he's camping me".

    I've come to the conclusion that you guys just refuse to get better at the game and instead would like everything handed to you.

    Survival rate between 1st April & 7th of April at rank 1 was 43%.

    Good killers are already killing 57% of the time.

  • As much as I despise SWF, it isn't cheating. I hate getting stomped by a 4 man as much as anyone else, but, we can't stop people from playing with their friends.

  • SWF teams are usually chill (though cocky). What I hate and fear the most? Full. Team. Claudettes.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602539#Comment_602539

    "I will agree with you, to a certain extent, that perks are sometimes better than voice communication. "

    Perks are ALWAYS better for giving information because that information when active is being given ALL the time, not one comment of "he's camping me".

    I've come to the conclusion that you guys just refuse to get better at the game and instead would like everything handed to you.

    Survival rate between 1st April & 7th of April at rank 1 was 43%.

    Good killers are already killing 57% of the time.

    Before we move on, there's a common misconception about the "Rank 1 43% survival rate"


    The reasoning behind the 43% is because of the most common killer played at rank 1 through 4.

    8BOLFYNH0D9I.jpg

    You guessed it, the Nurse, and we all know how God-like a Nurse can be if used correctly.


    Now, back to the topic, yes perks are better, but you don't need to use certain perks because voice communications gives you almost the exact power of those perks. Therefore, this frees up room for SWF players to use more perk combos, and ultimately, give them more overall strength.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602551#Comment_602551

    Before we move on, there's a common misconception about the "Rank 1 43% survival rate"

    The reasoning behind the 43% is because of the most common killer played at rank 1 through 4.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/772/0ZYK0P4TMTQV.jpg

    You guessed it, the Nurse, and we all know how God-like a Nurse can be if used correctly.

    Now, back to the topic, yes perks are better, but you don't need to use certain perks because voice communications gives you almost the exact power of those perks. Therefore, this frees up room for SWF players to use more perk combos, and ultimately, give them more overall strength.

    most common can be as little as 10% lmao, it means nothing.

    Nothing you say is going to convince me that survivors are running anything close to 44 perks lmao, move on, you're flat out wrong.

    Just get better at the game and you wont have these issues.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602551#Comment_602551

    Before we move on, there's a common misconception about the "Rank 1 43% survival rate"

    The reasoning behind the 43% is because of the most common killer played at rank 1 through 4.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/772/0ZYK0P4TMTQV.jpg

    You guessed it, the Nurse, and we all know how God-like a Nurse can be if used correctly.

    Now, back to the topic, yes perks are better, but you don't need to use certain perks because voice communications gives you almost the exact power of those perks. Therefore, this frees up room for SWF players to use more perk combos, and ultimately, give them more overall strength.

    The real misconception is that the 43% survival rate only occurred after they relaxed the pip requirements and flooded high ranks with bad survivors. The real survival rate of genuinely top-tier survivors is between 60% and 80%.


  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602624#Comment_602624

    The real misconception is that the 43% survival rate only occurred after they relaxed the pip requirements and flooded high ranks with bad survivors. The real survival rate of genuinely top-tier survivors is between 60% and 80%.

    Peanits literally told you it's nowhere near 80% lmao.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602635#Comment_602635

    Peanits literally told you it's nowhere near 80% lmao.

    That's why I said "between 60% and 80%". As in "neither 60% nor 80%, but a number that is larger than 60% and smaller than 80%". Why are you pretending I said 80%?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602635#Comment_602635

    60 to 80% survival rate at higher ranks? And you have taken this data from where exactly? Are you from the dev team or was it just a wild guess with no grounds just to support your argument?

    You guys are seriously blowing this SWF thing out of proportion. One does not have to be in SWF to stomp killers as it was proven by the depip squad. All survivors have to do is to be focused on their objective and not be overly altrustic. Genrush meta is insane and not many killers can apply enough pressure if survivors are focued mainly on gens. These are facts.

    Sure voice coms give playes some advantage that is why in order to bridge the gap between solo survivors and SWF the game should have in-game chat as in Deathgarden - only difference, when survivors write something in the chat killer gets a notification so using is would be risky.

    From the data that the devs themselves posted.

    The survival rate at rank 2 was 60%, but at rank 1 it was 80%. However, this discrepancy is due to the way the data was gathered. They got the rank data after the trials ended, and as you can probably guess, it's extremely difficult to pip as a survivor while dying at higher ranks. Thus, the survival rate of survivors who were rank 1 after a trial was inflated, while the survival rate of survivors who were rank 2 dropped slightly, since they were rank 2 when the data was gathered.

    That's why I said between 60% and 80%, because the way the data was gathered and the way ranking works lowered the survival rate at rank 2 and inflated the survival rate at rank 1.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602652#Comment_602652

    That's why I said "between 60% and 80%". As in "neither 60% nor 80%, but a number that is larger than 60% and smaller than 80%". Why are you pretending I said 80%?

    I'm more curious as to where the 60% has come from. I didn't pretend anything, you literally say "60% and 80%", and when someone tells me "it's nowhere near 80%" I certainly wouldn't be using that as my end point.


    Seems pretty disingenuous to have someone tell you it's nowhere near a certain number and then still using that number.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602655#Comment_602655

    I'm more curious as to where the 60% has come from. I didn't pretend anything, you literally say "60% and 80%", and when someone tells me "it's nowhere near 80%" I certainly wouldn't be using that as my end point.

    Seems pretty disingenuous to have someone tell you it's nowhere near a certain number and then still using that number.

    Between 60% and 80%.

    Between 60% and 80%.

    Between 60% and 80%.

    Between 60% and 80%.

    Between 60% and 80%.

    Between 60% and 80%.

    Not 60% and 80%. Not 60%. Not 80%. Between 60% and 80%. Let me know when you've understood this sentence.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602677#Comment_602677

    Between 60% and 80%.

    Between 60% and 80%.

    Between 60% and 80%.

    Between 60% and 80%.

    Between 60% and 80%.

    Between 60% and 80%.

    Not 60% and 80%. Not 60%. Not 80%. Between 60% and 80%. Let me know when you've understood this sentence.

    Doesn't matter, someone told you it's "Nowhere near 80%" and you're still using it as a reference point like it's a relevant number.


    NOWHERE NEAR 80%

    NOWHERE NEAR 80%

    NOWHERE NEAR 80% 

    NOWHERE NEAR 80%

    NOWHERE NEAR 80% 


    still uses 80% as a reference point.

  • Does anyone else have any problem understanding what "between" means?

  • @Orion said:

    Does anyone else have any problem understanding what "between" means?

    Does anyone else get told that a stat is nowhere near a certain number like "nowhere near" and then still use that number anyway?

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602686#Comment_602686

    Does anyone else get told that a stat is nowhere near a certain number like "nowhere near" and then still use that number anyway?

    Do you have another number I could use as an upper limit so that you can address the actual issue instead of being pedantic about my usage of a number that I explicitly said was just part of a wide range of numbers?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602688#Comment_602688

    Do you have another number I could use as an upper limit so that you can address the actual issue instead of being pedantic about my usage of a number that I explicitly said was just part of a wide range of numbers?

    "The survival rate at rank one is 60%ish"

    I say 60ish percent because we don't know if it's higher or lower because we just don't have the stats for it.

    Wow, that was so hard and not disingenuous, instead of trying to make it look like survivors are winning maybe 80% of their matches by giving huge ranges.


    It's like the stat for 4Mans being 5% and saying 4man matches are between 5% & 25% lmao.

  • @Peanits said:

    Third party programs are only at risk if they are not authorized by us. We have stated in the past that voice chat is okay to use. As a result, voice chat is not cheating.

    But assuming it was, how would we enforce this? How can you prove that people aren't communicating with their phones, or by playing in the same room as one another? You would end up in a mess of finger pointing and there is absolutely no way to prove it. We would be banning people purely on speculation, and that is not something we want to do.

    Enforce it by NOT KILLING THE NURSE! SIMPLE

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602690#Comment_602690

    "The survival rate at rank one is 60%+"

    Wow, that was so hard and not disingenuous, instead of trying to make it look like survivors are winning maybe 80% of their matches by giving huge ranges.

    It's like the stat for 4Mans being 5% and saying 4man matches are between 5% & 25% lmao.

    Ready to address the actual issue? I honestly don't care about literally anything else you have to say.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602695#Comment_602695

    Ready to address the actual issue? I honestly don't care about literally anything else you have to say.

    So you're ok to argue as long as it makes you look like you're in the right? lmao.

    SWF is fine, I love playing against them.

    GG

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602699#Comment_602699

    So you're ok to argue as long as it makes you look like you're in the right? lmao.

    SWF is fine, I love playing against them.

    GG

    I'll take that as a "No". Next time, don't waste my time with your pedantry.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602700#Comment_602700

    I'll take that as a "No". Next time, don't waste my time with your pedantry.

    Maybe don't try and make Rank 1 look more survivable than it is by misrepresenting numbers that you've been told aren't relevant by the person collecting the stats, then.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602624#Comment_602624

    most common can be as little as 10% lmao, it means nothing.

    Nothing you say is going to convince me that survivors are running anything close to 44 perks lmao, move on, you're flat out wrong.

    Just get better at the game and you wont have these issues.

    "Just get better at the game and you wont have these issues."


    IMG_46dee3e2-706a-4e4f-8eea-feb5757a1af0.png IMG_fbc26d5c-490b-4911-abea-3c541f030f8a.png

    Yeah, it's all my fault, I'm just so terrible at this game! ☹

    Jokes aside, I'm actually a great killer, and I also play survivor on a daily basis as well! 😉


    Most common can be as little as 10% lmao, it means nothing.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Peanits said somewhere around ~20%. Furthermore, Spirit and Billy are also strong killers, but I don't know how often they are used (Maybe ~10%).


    Since strong killers can actually kill, you'll get a 43% survival rate, but the opposite is also true, weak killers won't be able to do much against high ranked survivors. Sure, sometimes they might get a lucky streak of events, but as long as survivors know what they are doing, it's pretty harsh on weak killers.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602632#Comment_602632

    "Just get better at the game and you wont have these issues."

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/065/RYM4ML9ZE2AC.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/297/MR0J0VE7BBZS.png

    Yeah, it's all my fault, I'm just so terrible at this game! ☹

    Jokes aside, I'm actually a great killer, and I also play survivor on a daily basis as well! 😉

    Most common can be as little as 10% lmao, it means nothing.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Peanits said somewhere around ~20%. Furthermore, Spirit and Billy are also strong killers, but I don't know how often they are used (Maybe ~10%).

    Since strong killers can actually kill, you'll get a 43% survival rate, but the opposite is also true, weak killers won't be able to do much against high ranked survivors. Sure, sometimes they might get a lucky streak of events, but as long as survivors know what they are doing, it's pretty harsh on weak killers.

    All killers can actually kill, lmao.

    chrome_LOWBWTR0Jl.png chrome_17MSK2ddy1.png chrome_PHHLTxwA3U.png chrome_AuySwnROPy.png


    these matches are all back to back by the way organised swf is so hard to beat man.

  • So you’re basically saying no teamwork/literally telling teammates key information should be bannable.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I believe Peanits said that higher survival rate is true only in the case of a very minor group od players who keep their rank most of the time. Survival rate at higher ranks is 43% taking into account all players who also lose their ranks but still are in high ranks.

    Nope. I already explained where the 80% stat came from, as well as the 43% stat. Read my reply to you.

  • What have I done? I hope the devs are still reading all of this. Lol.

  • I posted this multiple times already:

    Killers should see who is in swf and should see difference between 4man and 2 2man squads.

    This way killer can take strong perks and addons vs swf and usual chill stuff vs randos. Right now it looks like this: Someone plays killer 4fun and after some time stumbles on tryhards. Communication, only second chances + balanced, instaheals, Haddonfield offering. First time, second time, third time and has enough. Takes iridescent Cuntress just to stomp team of randos after a minute. Fun gameplay...

  • @HazeHound said:

    I posted this multiple times already:

    Killers should see who is in swf and should see difference between 4man and 2 2man squads.

    This way killer can take strong perks and addons vs swf and usual chill stuff vs randos. Right now it looks like this: Someone plays killer 4fun and after some time stumbles on tryhards. Communication, only second chances + balanced, instaheals, Haddonfield offering. First time, second time, third time and has enough. Takes iridescent Cuntress just to stomp team of randos. Fun gameplay...

    no, because killers wont take "just strong perks" they'll dodge and make match making worse than it already is.

  • @SenzuDuck game which is still survivor sided lel. "Killers gotta stop being bad at the game and suck it up" apparently that's all killer can hear on this forum.

    And that's why i wrote what i wrote before.

  • The thread was responded to by people from the bHVR team and the original point has been debunked and shot down completely. Could someone come in and lock this hot mess down so it stops jumping to the top of the forum feed? @Peanits

  • @HazeHound said:

    @SenzuDuck game which is still survivor sided lel. "Killers gotta stop being bad at the game and suck it up" apparently that's all killer can hear on this forum.

    And that's why i wrote what i wrote before.

    Survival Rate at rank 1 is 43% but yes, the game is obviously VERY survivor sided. /s

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/456908/#Comment_456908

    43% while old MoM was still able to be used, hmmmmm.

  • @SenzuDuck 43 with all the iridescents used at that time (there was rumor about removal so ppl used them like crazy, to counter mom too) and with all the dcing to not loose rank? Death roulletes, ppl who kill themselves bcoz got found first or bcoz its nurse/black ward (easy snowball).

    Thats actually very high number bro.

  • @HazeHound said:

    @SenzuDuck 43 with all the iridescents used at that time (there was rumor about removal so ppl used them like crazy, to counter mom too) and with all the dcing to not loose rank? Death roulletes, ppl who kill themselves bcoz got found first or bcoz its nurse/black ward (easy snowball).

    Thats actually very high number bro.

    Lmao there was not an increase of iri heads at all.

    If you think 43% is a high number then you clearly are biased. This isn't solely a killer simulator, it's a survivor simulator also, if the survival rate was 20% the game would be awful for one side to play.

    Stop making excuses because I present you with facts that you don't like. I bet if the survival rate was 63% you'd be going mad saying it should be way below 50%

    and if someone kills themselves on the hook they still died, if you're going to use things like "but what about people who killed themselves" no stat the Devs put out will ever please you unless it pushes your narrative that killers are hard done by

  • How is this argumental thread still going?!

  • Not every SWF is a group of toxic people who want to ruin the killer's day. There are groups like that, sure, but it's a very small percentage of all the SWF groups. Most of the time it's just friends who want to have fun together and play games.

    Voice chat doesn't really do much to be honest. If the killer isn't chasing you, it's obvious that he's somewhere else in the map looking for someone else. You don't need the voice chat hacks to know that.

    You can have a lot of awareness of where the killer is or where other stuff is located thanks to items and perks already in the game. So the whole game is a cheat because there are perks and items that do the same thing as voice chat.

    Someone is telling their teammates which killer it is? You could see it thanks to items on the map, looking at the icons on the bottom left or simply by looking around.

    A survivor is teabagging? Laugh at them because they think they're hot stuff and they're wasting time doing that instead of trying to run away from you.

    They're clicking their flashlight? Good, they're wasting batteries that they could've used to save their teammates or themselves.

    They're acting toxic to make you mad. Show them that you're better than them and that their actions don't influence you.

  • @SovererignKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599338#Comment_599338

    Yeah, you are supposed to use your perks to your advantage. However not stack them with you friends perks, items, and offerings in a predetermined way where you had all the time in the world to take stock of 16 perks. Oh, let's not forget the 7 extra perks you get free without needed slots for them using voice comms. Small Game, Premonition, OoO, Kindred, Empathy, Bond, and Spine Chill.

    Lets do the math : Everyone has their 4 perks, plus everyone has the 7 freebies thanks to voice comms, so 11 perks per player. 44 perks for the Survivors, 4 for the killer. Super fair and balanced. Totally not cheating the system to get a bunch of information perks for free.

    They hypocrisy is real. That you honestly think you as good as you say you are while leaning on the SWF crutch. If not even worse, delusional.

    I haven't read through the rest of the thread yet but I gotta call BS on this. (Call me nitpicky if you will)

    Voice comms is NOT the same thing as Small Game because small game located totems for you. Without small game, you still have to FIND the totems first which is becoming harder with the new updates and preschool variations

    It's definitely not equivalent to OoO. At best, once I've been hooked, I can say "he's head in that general direction" That's not the same as constant view of a killer and their motions outside a certain terror radius.

    It's not the same as premonition or spine chill because i can't tell you that you're looking at the killer and i can't tell if the killer is looking at you, unless I'm in the same area as you and can also see them.

  • @Glory said:

    The thread was responded to by people from the bHVR team and the original point has been debunked and shot down completely. Could someone come in and lock this hot mess down so it stops jumping to the top of the forum feed? @Peanits

    It's evolved into something beautiful. If you don't like it, don't click on it. nobody is forcing you to read this thread.

  • Cool story, bro. No ez clap for you.

  • I remember back on Xbox 360 there was a mode in COD multiplayer that wouldn't allow you to play the game if in party chat, I'm not sure if something like that could ever be added on PC, but that's my only solution I could think of for the party chat.

1 2 3 4 5