Leave Amanda alone
- The Pig's Ambush Attack is no longer considered a basic attack.
Seriously what the hell did Amanda do to you guys.
First the end game change with reverse bear traps and now her ambush.
Now I'm assuming that this means that anything that normally procs on a basic attack will no longer affect her ambush.
So my major question is why literally no one was asking for this change
Comments
Selling overpriced skins for Pig then dropping a nerf.
/slowclap
Can someone explain what this means exactly?
This means things like STBFL won't gain a stack with an ambush attack.
@Shaped NOED for example won't trigger if you ambush
That the ambush + Sloppy Butcher dont work together.
But its already weird with Pig.
They should clearify which perk can work and which perk cannot with the ambush.
How can I know that some perks doesnt work as killer?
Damn...
@Heru_Ra_Ha
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised at this stage if an update came along and said that she got fatigued and stand every time she got a successful ambush.
At this stage if they're not going to buff her they could at least let her stay in her mediocrity bubble in peace without popping it with the nerf hammer
Good that Ambush attacks are useless anyways so it won't really matter
@Boss
Honestly at this stage and pretty sure that's the reaction of most pig mains
Next thing we know her Reverse Bear Traps won't kill you and only will inflict Deep Wounds status effect upon triggering.
I mean, to be fair it wasn't a nerf because that change was only up for test in the PTB. She's the same as she is in live.
That being said, it's a buff that would be a nice change and wouldn't break her at all. There was no need to pull it back.
Could we agree, that this would be better?
Im gonna laugh when you guys try testing this to realize the ambush still affects STBFL and NOED and that this thread is just being overdramatic. They could just be doing this in preparation of upcoming perks, similar to how old mettle of man only gained tokens based off basic attacks.
@LordGlint
Thx the entity that we have the DbD wiki.
The devs should give us more and correct ingame informations.
Here are some examples:
Its rly confusing for killer players.
It would be nice to hear the reasoning behind this change from BHVR.
@Peanits ??
@LordGlint
Good I hope you're right
Wait what?! Why did they nerf her?
Before anyone else talks about nerfs, can someone download the update, test it out and come back here to report the results. Some of us are at work or just have slow internet...
darn....
It is honestly better to just uncrouch and normally smack a survivor you snuck up on in 90% of situations anyways.
The "ambush" is mainly used at loops for me.
I want my money back!
@Peanits
Clarification, please?
this is hilarious, maybe she need more nerf because why not for the memes
It could be to synergise with this change
Maybe its the first so all killers using there power will change like Nurse and Spirit. I just Hope it's not a way to look at reverting the MoM change as it's heavily complained about as it is now.
It may be a way to nerf STBFL on stronger killers like the Nurse and Spirit but I don't see why they wouldn't do them first if that's the case.
I am speculating a bit too much here. Its a strange change and it would be nice for some reasoning to be given.
The thing with Nurse and Spirit is that when they attack out of their power, the physical attack itself is still the same. Meanwhile, when Pig ambush attacks, she is doing a physically different attack.
While they use the same animation for hitting in and out of their power it was "bugged" when MoM was first released so that tends to say it was actually different in terms of how the game viewed it.
It's why I speculated hoping it's not changed again for a MoM revert at least ๐.
Bloody heck
How much more are they going to nerf Pig? I love running STBFL on all my M-1 killers, this nerf is completely unnecessary and pretty darn big
Guess I'll switch it to infectious fright then
@Volfawott Just to be safe i'll say this: I didn't mean anything by it.
The title simply reminded me of her. ๐