Strawberry out of those definitely, Neapolitan ice cream usually becomes a game of I take all the strawberry and vanilla and leave the chocolate/only have the chocolate as a last resort π
Absolute favourites are bubblegum and hokey pokey though, I know, kinda weird favourites, whatβs your absolute favourite?
Call me boring but ever sense I was a kid Vanilla as always been my favorite and(I'm going to be crucified for this) but chocolate is one of my least favorites.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Strawberry out of those definitely, Neapolitan ice cream usually becomes a game of I take all the strawberry and vanilla and leave the chocolate/only have the chocolate as a last resort π
Absolute favourites are bubblegum and hokey pokey though, I know, kinda weird favourites, whatβs your absolute favourite?
oh i love any variety of Ben and Jerry's and Haagen Dazs!
Strawberry 100%
Chocolate π
Chocolate, hands-downπ
Vanilla
Strawberry for sure, literally puts me in the mood.
Vanilla
Neapolitan :P
Vanilla forever.
Chocolate definitely!
Vanilla
Vanilla for sure.
It depends. Are there fresh strawberries in the strawberry ice cream? If yes....then I wants that right now.
If not, then I would go with chocolate.
(My all time fave is "mint chocolate chip" though.)
Chocolate.
Especially Dark Chocolate ice cream.
Strawberry.
1.)Strawberry
2.) Vanilla Bean
3.) Sweet chocolate, no pure please.
@Ember_Hunter You like Claudette flavour lol - that sounded wrong lol
She's not sweet >:(
(Unless there is a healer Claudette, then they are the real canon versions of Claud I accept...until they t-bag.)
Don't tempt me. I'm fat enough as is
@ceridwen309 Me too! I saw a sandwich that was layered like this:
Waffle cone (just a little sheet)
Dark chocolate
Mint chocolate chip ice cream
Dark chocolate
Waffle cone.
Hungry yet?
Chocolate the best!
I like Vanilla with Strawberrys and just a lil lil bit chocolate
<DerpFace>
Chocolate with chocolate, and some chocolate on top. Consuming fruits is a sin.
*Eats a salt-covered Strawberry*
Do you want brownies in it? :P
Vanilla is where it's at.
Strawberry is the best! Vanilla and Chocolate get old quick. :P
@Boosted_Dwight >:c
@ATerribleBilly It's true and you know it! >:v
Can you count cookies and cream as both vanilla and chocolate? Maybe?
All at once. Seperately, they're boring.
So, neapolitan?
ππ
All of them.
Neopolitan ftw.
vanilla strawberry swirl or strawberry cheesecake ice cream also like strawberry shortcake ice cream bars by good humor.
Cmon' now, chocolate.
Strawberry all the way.
Strawberry Vanilla swirl. It might not be an option, but its my answer.
I really like Moose Tracks, but I try to avoid picking up ice cream.
Why? Ice Cream is what we scream for :)
Strawberry.
Chocolate isn't a good ice cream flavor, and vanilla is to bland and boring. Strawberry is perfect.
Strawberry will always be the best *-*
I'm gonna have to agree with @PhantomMask20763 and say Neopolitan ;)
the whole point of this thread was, chocolate, vanilla or straberry not some ben and jerry's mix!
Coffee, Hazelnut, Black Cherry and Vanilla, Pistachio, Chocolate
Oh and coconut!!
And Nutella, Strawberry, Blueberry, hum you know what
Every ice-cream.
And with ice-cream I mean Italian ice-cream.
Ciao xx
StrawBerry or Chocolate it's a 50-50 for me.
I'd ditch those 2 for some Black Forest though.
Call me boring but ever sense I was a kid Vanilla as always been my favorite and(I'm going to be crucified for this) but chocolate is one of my least favorites.
Vanilla...with chocolate syrup topped with strawberries π
Black Forest I made times ago!