PS4 compensation? Please?
XB1 got theirs about the timeframe they were supposed to. So I wouldn't count them into this.
As a PS4 user, I feel like this has been kinda ridiculous. We might even miss the BP event with the new patch, which REALLY sucks big time.
I think fair compensation would be 5,000 shards? AND/OR maybe 1,050 cells?
So we could get one of the cool outfits at least? I don't know. What do you guys think?
Or am I playing the victim card here too much and going to get skewered for thinking logically?
Comments
Yeah I mean you would make a lot more friends without having to buy the other console, but money is money
The more salt on those fries the better I always say.
I'm PS4 too and it makes sense for them now, but with new generations looming around the corner in a couple years it is not a good look to be the only one not supporting cross-play.
I can forgive Sony anything because of one simple thing, Horizon Zero Dawn. After that, who cares?
Yeah exactly, if anything it will drive people away from a system that is heavy for money and cares less about people having a good time with other people..
I hope so because I like my playstation better than xbox lol.
If you have not seen this yet!
Actually no.
there was no deadline. They said upcoming weeks, that could be any amount of time, possibly even months.
you PS4 players are so over expectant I hope you don’t get it until the BP event is over tbf, sick of the constant whinging from you guys.
Actually until Xbox got its update you were complaining just as loud. Maybe go back in your hole.
Well it’s been confirmed today. No compensation should be done
The wait is almost over.
So... all the people complaining and overreacting that it will come out late...
Do they feel dumb, relieved, sorry, happy or a mix of all?
I don't give a ######### about the chapter. I think it is weak and i'm not buying ######### out of the store. I just wanted the shard cap removed and the ability to find a lobby. So know i don't feel dumb because if pc was the last to get it and was stuck in limbo for 3 weeks you cry babies would need counseling.
Then why did you guys rage so hard?!
We had threats, insults, some guy stalking Not_Queen on her private stream, calls for money compensations, etc. All while the devs still were within their deadline.
Most of these things happened every dlc, it just wasn’t as loud. What’s sad is how long it took to even be able to match the nuclear bomb that was pig on twitter
I never asked for money, cells, or shards. I never stalked or gave a damn about not queen. Couldn't care less about her hot/not or her stream. Many of us were upset about being forgotten and since you are not on the PS4 you have no idea what it is like trying to find lobbies just to do dailys. Less people are/were playing either in revolt or because they were capped or because no new content since January. If you look at PS4 compensation all i asked was that all future chapter dlc be released at the same time.
lol gee thanks, consoles not sticking together anymore on here i guess :P
But yeah no one is getting anything for this. Id assume the consumers got frustration and the creators got angry comments around the clock since the delayed patch so EVERYONE is upset about the delay but I don't think anyone will get anything out of it.
@ThePloopz i knew he was baiting just like Lowbei does.
I´ve been around when survivors had 45+ minute queues for 1 match, last year. So i know how hard it is to wait. But people like @ThePloopz just liked to rage and ramble about how unfair life has treated them, because he had to wait for a freaking patch.
The patch was submitted to Sony and Microsoft, so it's their move. Why are you demanding compensation from the devs when they did everything they were supposed to? Go complain to Sony and have them tell you to shove off.
Last year we had the same garbage with how the lobbies loaded and matched up. If you were in that same spot capped, can't find lobbies, and 2/3 of the platforms got the update and all you got as a response was as soon as we know something you will know something i think you overestimate how you would react to this situation also.
Obviously they should just extend the BP event.
To a year.
Well, as many already explained. It wasn´t in the devs hands. They gave everything they had to Sony, and they started with their quality control. There was nothing behavior could have done to accelerate the process.
When the devs say, they´ll tell us as soon as they know (what they actually did).
Was it bad to have no notifications during the weekend + national holiday? Yes, but people have a right to celebrate their weekend + holidays. So i wouldn´t blame them for that. Even if PC had a month long delay, with a previous announcement that it will be a month long delay for a patch.
Thx for the comment. If i would have seen it earlier i wouldn´t have bothered answering you with a lengthy message.
I´m not baiting. It was just sad how the ps4 community went crazy. Tried to calm the situation. But that´s seen nowadays as baiting.
So enjoy your patch and have fun with the game like everyone else.
Both PS4 and Xbox should be compensated shards for no other reason than the shard cap.
The same shrine has been up for 28 days.
Here is the comment that started your rage:
So again, you heard they can´t do it without a patch, but you don´t know how true that is.
I asked you for something official but you started to make strange claims.
Do you really think they go through all this without having the BP event already coded into the actual patch that went live for ps4 and xbox? That they´ll launch another patch?
Now YOU are trolling
Good idea!
Maybe for next year's anniversary it can be bumped up to triple BP.
LOL You posted this https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/33679#Comment_33679 You hypocrite.
Do you intend on giving some sort of compensation package to the console players who’ve had to wait far too long for the new update?
1080 Auric Cells, enough to buy a Legebdary outfit would honestly make most of my reservations and anger go away,
if you give us nothing for the wait I, and I believe many others will likely instantly drop the game.
so I’d compensate us somehow.
3x BP isn't a good idea for anything unless its for like 1 day or something.
They need better prestige rewards for that... and more perks and stuff.
I would love 3k shards to start from the 1.8k bonus we all get anyways, and 500 cells.
We can dream right?
On second though you are right, triple bp is a bad idea.
x5 BP it is then.
I posted the PATCHES THAT ADDED SUPPORT FOR DOUBLE BLOODPOINTS in the other thread.
You must be blind.
HOW DOES PS4 GET DOUBLE BLOODPOINTS WITHOUT A PATCH?
Oh they probably coded it into their last patch on April 25th, RIGHT????
Use your brain, dude.
Failing certification 1 time?
Maybe 2 times isn't their fault?
What?
Stop being so liberal.
I love the devs, and the game. Just sucks to have waited an extra week from XB1
With todays patch
facepalm
I have no proof. Just usually consoles get their stuff pretty close together. It's been 1 extra week for PS4
Which indicate by common sense and logic (I know its hard to do
)
that more than likely it failed cert. I just would of liked to know if they did, and know when it happened.
I'm one of the people who didn't say a peep until 2 weeks into this.
You mean the uncle of your neighbor thing?
That was actually being sarcastic. I really have to make a sarcasm sign for my comments.
But i don´t want to start a fight. So please accept my appologies if i have triggered or baited you or hurt your feelings or anything else.
All is good.
I invite you on a beer if you want (and have the age to drink).
I made that post at 12:56AM.
I refuse to believe you are this stupid.