PS4 compensation? Please?
XB1 got theirs about the timeframe they were supposed to. So I wouldn't count them into this.
As a PS4 user, I feel like this has been kinda ridiculous. We might even miss the BP event with the new patch, which REALLY sucks big time.
I think fair compensation would be 5,000 shards? AND/OR maybe 1,050 cells?
So we could get one of the cool outfits at least? I don't know. What do you guys think?
Or am I playing the victim card here too much and going to get skewered for thinking logically?
Comments
Its getting different, as It’s your divine duty to ass splash salt on them I take it?
Uimh. Níl aon oibleagáid orm freastal ar do shon. bain úsáid as do chumais máistir rás ríomhaire chun é a thuiscint.
Lowbei, tell me, what has better security, a console, or that speedhacking hell hole you call pc master race. Universal, across all games. Also don’t abridge my words, green font is copyrighted by me, and if you do so again, I’ll stab you in the ventricle with lefty scissors
Get a real machine if you want to play games.
Fastest manual employee check and then ban on Sony is 1 minute 6 seconds. Bullshit.
Okay. Now that was hilarious with that pic.
lol what exclusives? the only exclusive console games that were semi decent were the last of us and god of war, which everyone just watched on youtube haha.
you have no case. get over it.
Obvoiusly if you don’t believe me, you don’t understand the power of posting the Donald in the biggest feminist community on PS4. Why are they even on a game system, the hell?
"God of War has won critical acclaim from pretty much everyone, and now it is a massive commercial success as well. Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment sold more than 3.1 million units of the franchise revival worldwide within its first three days of release, making it the fastest-selling PlayStation 4 exclusive".
That was for God of War. 3.1 million didn't make YouTube vids. But I think the YouTube views came from PC people like you who think as themselves as superior yet will ######### and moan because of "subpar machines" getting exclusives such as these.
Plus we won't ever have to face uneven competition. Console offers reliability as you can be assured that the person you're facing likely has the same hardware and performance as you. Unlike PC where you could be facing a potato, and hackers. Oh, and constant updates from Steam and such.
Oh. And in some games getting updates later means you can analyse info on upcoming content and prepare for it. I've been watching Ta1ent's videos and learnt that it's best to avoid his smoke. Though I would have done that anyway. And due to the warning I've been able to calculate just how much I'll need if I want to get all of the content I'd like.
get a real system if you want to play real games. gg
You have a PlayStation network account in which you have a profile which lists your in-game achievements, your library of games, etcetera...
You could build a PC to be at the same processing power as a PlayStation 4. You could build better. But you know what you are getting with a Console. No assembly required, only a few $$$ instead of possibly $$$$ just for good performance.
ok
Runs out of popcorn, wonders if mods are having same issue. Logs into E-Trade and buy popcorn maker stocks just in case. Then goes and buys lot at store incase there's a run on it for good measure.
Chopped liver?
Win.
I want free #########!
Sony should give people $$$, but that day will never ever come
Damn lmao. 1 Day already than complains mmhmm
I wasn't here for that and I wouldn't have been on here or the Steam forums complaining about it either. I'd be a real man and grab a glass of milk and cookies and curl up into a ball under my blankets.
Don't forget the salt that goes with the french fries while you watch everything unfold before your beautiful eyes
You get no compensation, because you picked a #########-platform.
If anything you should be compensating us for your garbage console slowing everyone else down.
lmao yeah, but sony is greedy af and won't even do cross platform cause apparently ps4 has to be superior from everyone else. Who really gives a ######### now a days about which console or system is better. Just play games..
I’m better than you. Literally. You can’t prove me wrong.