PS4 compensation? Please?
XB1 got theirs about the timeframe they were supposed to. So I wouldn't count them into this.
As a PS4 user, I feel like this has been kinda ridiculous. We might even miss the BP event with the new patch, which REALLY sucks big time.
I think fair compensation would be 5,000 shards? AND/OR maybe 1,050 cells?
So we could get one of the cool outfits at least? I don't know. What do you guys think?
Or am I playing the victim card here too much and going to get skewered for thinking logically?
Comments
I don´t look at time stamps.
But you really make me look stupid now, because i have no idea what you are talking about.
I was saying (or at least meaning) that the double BP event will be included in the new patch the ps4 users get today. Nothing else.
@SenzuDuck
Says the PC/XB1 player.
Am I right?
Let it go.... let it go......
Fool.
Then please, for the love of god, link me my comment. Because i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
I really thought you meant the uncle thing.
I take it that you don´t accept my appologies.
Popcorn eating intensifies
You tried to disprove this a mere 12 hours ago.
Quite strange how you've done a complete 180, isn't it?
There will be no compensation.
We stated the release of the 2.0.0 update on console would happen in the upcoming weeks. We never had a strict timeline because of how the Certification process works, we are still within the upcoming weeks timeframe.
Right now, we did pass the Certification process and we are waiting on further confirmations for individual DLCs and we communicated about it to the Community.
If the update is delayed, the double bloodpoint event will be delayed (on PS4 only) to the upcoming weekend after the 2.0.0 PS4 release.
Closing this thread.