PS4 compensation? Please?
XB1 got theirs about the timeframe they were supposed to. So I wouldn't count them into this.
As a PS4 user, I feel like this has been kinda ridiculous. We might even miss the BP event with the new patch, which REALLY sucks big time.
I think fair compensation would be 5,000 shards? AND/OR maybe 1,050 cells?
So we could get one of the cool outfits at least? I don't know. What do you guys think?
Or am I playing the victim card here too much and going to get skewered for thinking logically?
Comments
that said I don't think you guys will actually get anything as the other platforms will whine and complain about being treated equally.
but maybe I am wrong. But I do think you guys should get sonmething, just don't see it happening
I could get 12k Shards in 6 days so they should give them to us. Or (at least) 1000 Auric Cells
You aren't thinking logically or playing the victim card. This is called self-entitlement. Big picture is you want something because they didn't do what you wanted them to do. Now I will agree with the idea that their public relations is extrememly horrible, and they have no open communication with their customers. Their social media game is very lackluster. If they do give anything it will be to all platforms, and will probably consist of something that was already scheduled that they will make it seem they where "hooking" it up.
At the end of the day we're going to be waiting another week.
It’ll be self entitlement unless it doesn’t come out Wednesday, then it’ll fail the devs own timeframe, and it will be officially LATE
One threw a riot on steam and twitter when pig was released a day early on Xbox, the other did the same on Twitter when they got leatherface 6 days later than PS4, after PS4 got both Myers and huntress weeks later, with issues on top of that. When that happened the complaining was bad, but mild compared to the former. So what do you think?
Do you want to see pc cry?!?!
Muh shrine!?
I also want 200$ in compensation for a week-late patch pls.
Gimme.
Yeah, i have Dwight, Ace, Myers, doc, and billy p3 with all perks. Dwight has NO offerings. They were all used by my no life self
$5 or $10 in cells or so would do alot to smooth things over. Tbh this type of gesture often encourages more spending anyways.
Honestly, who cares about the Shrine right now? Most people are using shards for cosmetics and other things. The one thing I'd be most pissed about if I played this on a console, is the fact you ps4 users are getting screwed out of shards right now. PC and Xbox are uncapped.
I'm patient enough I can relax and just build up my shards to use in the Shrine when it comes out. Not that it much matters to me since I almost always just buy BP on it. If you guys were uncapped, you would be able to save up and purchase some things. As it stands right now, there's nothing you can buy when the patch comes in except for a few minor cosmetics if they give you the 1800 they gave us.
I don't think they will do anything special in compensation, but they may either extend or delay the 2x BP. They've already stated they will not be doing exclusives anymore, so I doubt they'll give something to one platform and not another.
If this is to mock the request for Auric Cells aren't 1000 Auric Cells $10? They'd make up the loss.
Yeah, i have Dwight, Ace, Myers, doc, and billy p3 with all perks. Dwight has NO offerings. They were all used by my no life self> @TalonZenn said:
That mentality is bad. There are so many ways that phrase of “you choose to pick this, you get it’s bad effects and should not get help” could lead to some really messed up stuff.
I assume from that attitude you’re on a different platform, and would get thoroughly pissed if we were compensated?
10$ is the price I paid to get this game.
Compensation?? This is BHVR we're talking about here.
They should just compensate PS4 and Xbox players shards for the amount of time they have been capped.
How they didnt see this as a problem is beyond me.
This weeks dev stream is gonna be such a riot..... litterally
I'm entitled?
PS4 player base is looking like and feeling like an afterthought.
I'm a objective and logical person. Rethink what you said, and get back to me.
Clearly throwing a bone PS4's way might be nice. Especially if we miss the 2x BP event. Get real dude.
I'd agree if it was a BHVR problem but it isnt the problem is that PS4 is taking their sweet time with BHVR's certificate to allow the new update.
To add to this.
This isn't about "oh my God" they are taking forever!!! I want this and I want that...
This is about a longer than normal wait, lack of communication in the wait, and possibly missing out on a 2x BP event which happens like 2 times a year.
So all you PC players or outside the box thinking people need to get a grip. There's nothing outside the box about this.
Simply 500-1050 cells or 5,000 shards would help.
I don't see why this is such a big deal.
Well it's definitely not Sonys fault the patch failed certification. BHVR probably woulda crashed all of psn if not monitored
No dev stream this week.
I don't think the certificate crashed but its still ongoing of course PS4 has allot of games that need other updates etc so it might be backed up. But when it does come up for you guys I hope the wait will be worth it.