PS4 compensation? Please?
XB1 got theirs about the timeframe they were supposed to. So I wouldn't count them into this.
As a PS4 user, I feel like this has been kinda ridiculous. We might even miss the BP event with the new patch, which REALLY sucks big time.
I think fair compensation would be 5,000 shards? AND/OR maybe 1,050 cells?
So we could get one of the cool outfits at least? I don't know. What do you guys think?
Or am I playing the victim card here too much and going to get skewered for thinking logically?
Comments
You are getting the patch a little later. So what?!
You're not going to die if you get to farm a little later.
Enjoy your uncapped shards and double bloodpoints.
I won't see those on PC.
You mean how the PC crowd went insane when the Pig was released a day early on Xbox. I highly remember the demands of compensation from the PC crowd when that happened. Personally, I dont care if they offer us something. I want them to fix their bugged patch so it can pass certification.
’kay?
People shouldn't demand auric cells or iridescent shards for waiting a few days.
They didn't pay for anything in advance.
Since when given the time frame was 2-3 weeks and GIVEN THE FACT THAT 3 WEEKS IS JULY 3RD the patch isn't late and they haven't screwed you. I mean talk about entitlement and whininess they told you why it was going to take that long, they said they found some issues with it so they were tweaking things for Sony.
They delayed Shrine just like they said until all platforms have the patch, and double bp isn't supposed to be for 2 days after the patch hits for PS4. Sony has na update planned for tomorrow so if it does come out tomorrow then you'll all look like a bunch of whining 2 year olds. If it doesn't then you can complain about BHVR unless it's something on Sony's end.
They probably haven't compensated anyone because duh they can't due to the following factors.
Xbox has patch but PS4 doesn't so compensating one without the other would introduce even more whining posts.
Since PS4 hasn't gotten the patch they can't compensate PS4 users because the game won't allow it, especially given the patch is going to change that.
Now I'd expect them to compensate with shards/bp of some kind both consoles sides once PS4 gets their stuff but they also want to make sure that if they add something in it doesn't cause more issues.
@Tsulan kindly stfu sir. I hate to directly call BS on you, but I have been reading many of your messages from here and back on the steam forums for the greater part of a year. Most of what you have to say is ######### talking BHVR and their bad balance decisions, ######### talking others for their support of Bruce's balance decisions, Etc.for someone who has so many complaints against bhvr, now you come into a thread that doesn't even kind of concern you, and tell everyone they're entitled for wanting balance to an unfair situation?
This is deadline. Deadline is 3 weeks. You were before deadline. You were not late. Deadline is Wednesday. PlayStation has confirmed no dead by daylight dlc Tuesday or Wednesday. That is after the deadline. Any thing clicking yet, or no?
That is true but we also bought the game just like you, that was released for all 3 platforms. We have a reasonable expectation to have the new content and updates just like 2/3 of the platforms got.
You're just being a ######### for no reason...
Calling people entitled and saying people are 'demanding' auric cells. The guy literally put Please in the title.
Piss off and get a life.
Also I never asked money compensations like you guys did.
So asking for 1000 auric cells or 12000 iridescent shards seems normal for a slightly later release date? Where the worst bugs have been eliminated after pc users suffered them.
You guys never cease to amaze me.
It’s not slightly. And, if it passes the deadline, THERE IS A PROBLEM. If someone says, “oh this will happen on this date, OR, if mistakes happen, this date” and it doesn’t even meet the emergency date, there is an issue. A big issue
PS4 isnt an after thought BHVR has an active certificate going for the patch but sony's "rules of entry" are alot more strict when it comes to bugs and this is BHVR we are talking about. The B secretly stands for Bugs. And if PS4 does miss the 2x BP then yes you should be compensated with another 2x BP event because as far as all of us are concerned they most likely are trying to put out a non glitchy cert.
Even 1 or 2 thousand shards would go a really long way
You cant buy any good looking cosmetic for 2000 shards m8 especially killer cosmetics. The best thing is Perks in the shrine.
Itd be something
That’s on top of the 1,800 everyone gets this month, btw
A little later !!!!!
Are you affected by afterpiece tonic ?
Once the date passes where the update is officially late, then I think it's only fair that some compensation would be given.
We get 1800 shards this month? even then it only be 3800 shards which still cant buy much good things.
Stop whining or get a job and buy a computer
like a normal person.
The only thing I would want is an explanation on what's going on with bE and Sony and/or for them to push back the bloodhunt if the patch doesn't come out this week. I don't believe PS can even participate in the bloodhunt without a patch prior to the event, at least that's how the previous bloodhunts were and if they were to release a patch to remove the shard cap or for the bloodhunt, it would delay the certification even longer.
Source: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/34171/#Comment_34171
I worry for you child. I presume you have some sort of narcissistic personality disorder or just simply psychopathy given your lack of understanding of others' outrage, not to mention the superiority complex you seem to have.
Lowbei’s reaction :
Hex Pc Master Race: Drawing on its power of pc players each time a pc player tries to call everyone else ######### you gain a token
3 tokens: 5% movement speed bonus
4 tokens: all pc players auras are revealed to you
5 tokens: grants the ability to Mori pc players
because im seeing a lot of babies 👶 in here
You can’t mori a PC player they DC before you get the chance
That's technically incorrect, it's the majority of Feng Min players that dc the moment they get downed. They used to be Kate Denson players and before that Shirtless David's. The rest of us heathen pc players take it like we should. We scream at our monitors about how unfair it is that we got mori'd instead of the other shiitty survivor.