Do you ever (yes you do) mindgame yourself?
I feel like an idiot when I do lmao but at the same time it is funny. Completely understandable since you base you actions on random predictions tho.
I feel like an idiot when I do lmao but at the same time it is funny. Completely understandable since you base you actions on random predictions tho.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like Spirit players feel this more than anyone lol.
Yes to your question though.
Yes. I tell myself "I'm an idiot. I'm a [Bad Word] idiot." I pet that Leave Button but I realize it's not their fault.
It's funny when I crouch as Pig on a loop, stand still a bit, and let them mindgame themselves right into my clutches. >:)
Yes I do
All the time
R.I.P Me
Feels bad when I successfully mindgame the killer on a L-T Wall structure and next time I THINK they will learn and mix it up, so I don't go for the obvious mindgame but they are potatoes and just kept going and I ended up mindgaming myself when I could've just ran the loop 4 more times lol
"Yes you do" LMAO
All the time. LMAO
But I think it adds unpredictability to your actions and sometimes it pays off
The worst thing is chasing yourself around the pallet.
All the time. You get so used to people looping until they go down/use the pallet that you never expect them to leave.
Lately I've been running Quick & Quiet and Head On just for fun as well and it's amazing how easy it is to mess with someone. Loop something twice, Q&Q into a locker, they'll just keep looping themselves before they realize that the scratch marks are gone and you must have left.
No, my mind is pretty clear in that regard.
It sucks when they don't fall for it tho. They run away from the loop and you have to get up again and continue the chase.
You ever moonwalk a jungle gym, reverse direction, realize you can't hear them anymore, turn around, and see a tiny dot running away?
Always. Every game and round.
Yep. ;(
Me on a daily basis😅
You better believe it.
It's good to be humbled and reminded that I am indeed an idiot :)
Too often. I'm really good at over estimating survivors. I expect them to start playing on a jungle gym and they just keep running straight.
..
Oh yeah xD in hilarious ways too
I second that
Mostly with Spirit lol
I think I'm being clever... It turns out I'm not :D
Lol, absolutely. Feel dumb whenever I do.
E-V-E-R-Y-T-I-M-E
At least once per day on both survivor and killer. Some days, I tend to stream them together end-to-end. Derp moments FTW.
Lol. I'm not good enough to mind game others. Let along myself.
It's eaisier to mind game yourself than others. You've done it at LEAST once. Admit it