Why does everyone like Dwight so much??

Just why?? He's the worst! His voice is terrible, and he's so annoying to play as or play against. I especially loathe "baby" Dwights. Like ffs, stop going in a fcking locker whenever you hear the terror radius. All they do is run around and get downed within 30 seconds, then they get hooked and kill themselves on purpose.

Overall, Dwight is an idiotic MORON. I really don't see why people lOvE him so much.

Comments

  • He isn't cute or adorable either. He's by far the ugliest.

  • If you ain't Dwight, you ain't right.

  • Dwight is a beast. In all seriousness though he has two really good perks. People find something they like about their main. Dwight is one of my mains simply because I enjoy him. Not really sure why.

  • Dwight holds the 7th infinity stone: The Locker Stone.

  • I've never seen so much hate towards a character.

    I love him the most out of all the survivors.

    His story is really interesting, he's a nerd that got rejected from everything and is now helping everyone survive the entity.

    I love his design, I love his perks, I love all the possible outfit combinations you can make with him, I made a whole thread on that

    Ok I know not everyone cares about cosmetics, but I do. I really like trying new cosmetics and wearing something different and unique. Feel free to share yours!


    Also the locker Dwight meme dies ages ago.

    And also like how everyone assumes every Dwight is garbage at the game ;)


    Dwight lives matter!

  • And I oop-

    I'm really surprised people like him that much.

    @drunky26 said:

    I've never seen so much hate towards a character.

    I love him the most out of all the survivors.

    His story is really interesting, he's a nerd that got rejected from everything and is now helping everyone survive the entity.

    I love his design, I love his perks, I love all the possible outfit combinations you can make with him, I made a whole thread on that

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/63588/outfit-combos#latest

    Also the locker Dwight meme dies ages ago.

    And also like how everyone assumes every Dwight is garbage at the game ;)

    Dwight lives matter!

    Kate's backstory is way better ;]

  • I don't like him either. He needs to calm down and stop chewing his nails.

  • I think he's cute.

  • I don't get this whole "Dweight / Locker" thing.

    Unlike Killers (and Claudette with stealth mode) Survivor's don't have any unique base abilities and none of his perks require him to be in a locker, and even if they did, all perks are trainable so any other Survivor could have them.

  • What a weird post.

    You going off like it's an actual real person that owes you money or something.

  • 2 Words: Herd Mentality

  • @yes said:

    He isn't cute or adorable either. He's by far the ugliest.

    Nea, Laurie, Jake, and Quentin would like to have a word with you.

  • Wow you people really hate dwight.

    Hes okay. Prefer Jake though.

  • He is the main face of representing the survivor role.

  • Because other people have different opinions than you.

  • @makayla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/502338#Comment_502338

    Nea, Laurie, Jake, and Quentin would like to have a word with you.

    lmaoaoaooaaooa

    @ProfoundEnding said:

    I don't like him either. He needs to calm down and stop chewing his nails.

    exactlyyyy

  • ntfz3x3n7n41.jpg

    you did not just say this...

    D:

  • Dwight was one of the first 4 survivors, he's also the one most people load up into the game seeing, it's more likely than not that people just played with him and go attached to him when they first play because that's what they see.

  • Claudettes are way way way worse

  • @Seanzu said:

    Dwight was one of the first 4 survivors, he's also the one most people load up into the game seeing, it's more likely than not that people just played with him and go attached to him when they first play because that's what they see.

    That's kind of how I got to like him. I was going for the Adept Dwight trophy and had a good time with his perks. After that, for some reason I really enjoyed playing Dwight. My mains are Claudette (she was my first survivor), Feng (first character to level 50), and Dwight.

  • @yes said:

    And I oop-

    I'm really surprised people like him that much.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/502363#Comment_502363

    Kate's backstory is way better ;]

    I main Kate and her backstory isn't THAT interesting.

    The only thing in her lore that's cool is sthe "fighting" with the entity

  • @yes said:

    He isn't cute or adorable either. He's by far the ugliest.

    You have poor taste.

  • Dwight is awesome. Apart from having some terrific perks, I love his backstory. He is the down trodden guy who in the face of a crisis found his inner strength and rose up not just as a survivor but as a leader. Get over the whole Dwight locker meme already. If anything it should be respected given how strong lockers are in the game now. You're just jealous Dwight players knew about their value long before anyone else.

    I love his voice. Dwight has one of the best voices in the game. Nobody can top that "Whoa ho ho!!!" lol. And as for being ugly....

    hunkdwight.jpg

    Get the hell out of here.

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    STFU, Dwight is a legend. He is the meme professional in dbd, also dominating a killer as Dwight makes the killer automatically really tilted. Especially with default Dwight skins or bald head (dwearder).

    Oh... that's why in one game hag gone nuts attacked me on the hook and placed all the traps next to me instead of looking for a hatch...

  • I like Dwight. Especially his Hallowed Blight outfit.

    A little video of his troubles:

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0PmRQ6dceIc


  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Dwight is awesome. Apart from having some terrific perks, I love his backstory. He is the down trodden guy who in the face of a crisis found his inner strength and rose up not just as a survivor but as a leader. Get over the whole Dwight locker meme already. If anything it should be respected given how strong lockers are in the game now. You're just jealous Dwight players knew about their value long before anyone else.

    I love his voice. Dwight has one of the best voices in the game. Nobody can top that "Whoa ho ho!!!" lol. And as for being ugly....

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/541/MFJ7YNCSSFBG.jpg

    Get the hell out of here.

    ^This

  • because he one of first and very funny survivor

  • Obvious bait is obvious.

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/502370#Comment_502370

    I main Kate and her backstory isn't THAT interesting.

    The only thing in her lore that's cool is sthe "fighting" with the entity

    YESSS THAT'S THE ONLY REASON WHY I LOVE HER BACKSTORY SO MUCH

  • You know how the Mona Lisa is considered the best art in the world?

    The thing is that not even the creator liked it, and when stolen from a museum, the guards didn't even notice for over a day. It was then in media, and got really popular. Then got know to be the greatest in the world.

    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQr4FhbcPMg


    The reason I mention this is because she got popular by the "Mere-Exposure Effect," which is how popular or how much you seen something, the more you like it. And this is where I get to Dwight. Dwight is arguably the most popular character from Dead by Daylight (not including the licensed characters) For starters, Mathew Cote (I think his name was) looks very identical to Dwight. Puppers (a really popular streamer) plays Dwight. Dwight appears all over the tutorials, being the person you play in survivor tutorial, and appearing once (I think) in the killers tutorial. When new players play either survivor or killer, they see Dwight on the load screen. Dwight is in most of new chapter voice thing? The ones that explain what the new killer, survivor, and map are. And lastly, Dwight has the most items in the official DbD merch store. With him being seen most, the mere-exposure effect sure does favor him.

    Heck, I'll admit I mained Dwight because I saw Puppers (my favorite streamer) play him.

    EDIT mid post: I forgot to mention the locker Dwight meme and the cult of Dwight meme.



    But hey, that's just a theory. A GAMEY THEORY! And thanks for reading.

  • @TheGameZpro3 said:

    You know how the Mona Lisa is considered the best art in the world?

    The thing is that not even the creator liked it, and when stolen from a museum, the guards didn't even notice for over a day. It was then in media, and got really popular. Then got know to be the greatest in the world.

    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQr4FhbcPMg

    The reason I mention this is because she got popular by the "Mere-Exposure Effect," which is how popular or how much you seen something, the more you like it. And this is where I get to Dwight. Dwight is arguably the most popular character from Dead by Daylight (not including the licensed characters) For starters, Mathew Cote (I think his name was) looks very identical to Dwight. Puppers (a really popular streamer) plays Dwight. Dwight appears all over the tutorials, being the person you play in survivor tutorial, and appearing once (I think) in the killers tutorial. When new players play either survivor or killer, they see Dwight on the load screen. Dwight is in most of new chapter voice thing? The ones that explain what the new killer, survivor, and map are. And lastly, Dwight has the most items in the official DbD merch store. With him being seen most, the mere-exposure effect sure does favor him.

    Heck, I'll admit I mained Dwight because I saw Puppers (my favorite streamer) play him.

    But hey, that's just a theory. A GAMEY THEORY! And thanks for reading.

    xD That's some nice info.

  • While I'm maining Ash & Nea, Dwight is my next to be a part of my main rotation, then Thicc Momma...


    But dun you diss the best Pizza Boi!

    IMG_20190601_201452.jpg


  • Because Hes Extra Cute!

  • Cause he's cute! :P

    Btw, Nea, Feng and Meg look ugly too yet people still play them, so clearly it's all a personal thing

  • I @PhantomMask20763 but they aren’t ugly. >:v

  • @TreemanXD You're right! They're horrific!!!:D

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @TreemanXD You're right! They're horrific!!!:D

    @PhantomMask20763 no u

  • Tbh, Dwight is a cute Character. IMO.


    Currently has this Dwight:


    image.png


    image.png


    Lol and tbh this makes for extremely fun games, so if you are getting tunneled the killer knows what you want to say lol.

  • @LastShoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/502606#Comment_502606

    Oh... that's why in one game hag gone nuts attacked me on the hook and placed all the traps next to me instead of looking for a hatch...

    Not so sure about Jake.. Don't get me wrong his cosmetics before 2.0.0 are pretty bad. But the one's in the store are actually quite nice. And the mechanic/miner one that he's getting doesn't look too bad either.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Dwight is awesome. Apart from having some terrific perks, I love his backstory. He is the down trodden guy who in the face of a crisis found his inner strength and rose up not just as a survivor but as a leader. Get over the whole Dwight locker meme already. If anything it should be respected given how strong lockers are in the game now. You're just jealous Dwight players knew about their value long before anyone else.

    I love his voice. Dwight has one of the best voices in the game. Nobody can top that "Whoa ho ho!!!" lol. And as for being ugly....

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/541/MFJ7YNCSSFBG.jpg

    Get the hell out of here.

    Ewwww, I was about to puke. You could have warned me,jeez.

  • @DoubleTap said:

    I don't get this whole "Dweight / Locker" thing.

    Unlike Killers (and Claudette with stealth mode) Survivor's don't have any unique base abilities and none of his perks require him to be in a locker, and even if they did, all perks are trainable so any other Survivor could have them.

    There was a meme going around where noob Dwights were hiding in lockers for long periods of time, either for safety or for no reason.

  • @Visionmaker said:

    I think he's cute.

    Totally crushing on Dwight! 😍

  • Dwight is the true main character of Dbd

  • What is it with the necroes lately?

  • Dwight is not alright

    This message was brought to you by the Feng Gang

  • He's like the kid who sometimes gets bullied who joins in picking on someone who always gets bullied. He just has that face.

  • ntfz3x3n7n41.jpg

    we reviving old posts? :o

  • @yes said:

    Just why?? He's the worst! His voice is terrible, and he's so annoying to play as or play against. I especially loathe "baby" Dwights. Like ffs, stop going in a fcking locker whenever you hear the terror radius. All they do is run around and get downed within 30 seconds, then they get hooked and kill themselves on purpose.

    Overall, Dwight is an idiotic MORON. I really don't see why people lOvE him so much.

    He's a sexy daddy thats why. Everyone wants his kids.

  • Dwight is adorable.

‹ 1 2