Vote what licensed killer would you like to see on DBD (only movies)

I hope one day we have a list similar.......


0g4yQxX.jpg


Comments

  • @Killmaster said:

    Chucky!

    Also the solution to Chucky not being able to carry people could be simple, for his pickup animation he climbs on the survivors back and says "Come-on get moving!" with the knife at their throat, he basically walks them to the hook like he did in the movie. How they get on the hook is another story....

    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a7/Christine_Elise_as_Kyle_in_Child%27s_Play_2.jpg

    Honestly, wouldn't it be cool that Chucky had a power that grants him the ability to jump onto survivors backs, puts a knife to their throat or the amulet then chants and hijack/possess the survivor body for a certain time limit. Like a 20sec control?

    Also allowing him to attack survivors with another survivor.

  • I wanna cast a vote for the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers. (also pumpkinhead)

  • @MinusTheBillie said:

    I know it's not a popular licensed killer, but I'd love to see the Judas Breed from Mimic. Dying to get a killer that plays off the fear of bugs. I could definitely seeing it having two stances/modes.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/147/XQBPH88NHNYD.gif

    How about the Candyman. Fear of bees!!!

  • leprechaun.jpg

    could steal his pot of gold

  • tenor.gif

    This, coming from the fog.

  • Jeepers Creepers, The Leprechaun, or Pumpkin Head. Because lets face it their are not a lot of iconic and well known horror movie characters so they are going to run out on who to put ingame sometime. Would be interesting to put novel horror characters in game like Mr Hyde or some generic horror characters and make them unique like have a Mummy character but with unique lore and looks.

  • My vote = Candyman.

    My most wanted list...

    1. Candyman (pleeeeease)
    2. The Thing (great potential here)
    3. Pinhead
    4. Chucky
    5. The Creeper
    6. The Babadook


    I feel that, although iconic, the psychotic serial killer is just a tad plain (JT, NB, HL, etc). The closest I'd go is Dr Jekyll (survivor) & Mr Hyde (killer), but that's more of a novelty idea. I really want a vampire and werewolf, but they needn't be licensed.

    Above all I want killers that freak me out in trials (Oni, Demogorgon, Nurse, Spirit). As much as I like the new harpoon mechanic for Deathslinger as it brings something unique to the game, the killer is not "scary". Myers still has one of the best fear factors and I believe it's partly down to his theme music - it'll be great when all killers have unique chase music.

    Sidenote: All my suggestions are made from a survivor's perspective. A killer main would be more qualified to specualte possible abilities/perks and say who above would be best to play as.

  • @TheGhostofZgor said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/197/B1DS3H5YN45I.jpg

    I can't see it happening but working The Strangers would be cool. Pinhead would be awesome too!

    I wonder what his name would be. 'The Stranger' could be cool but maybe something more creative.

  • Does the Look-see count?

  • Does the Look-see count?

  • I just want 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'.. It would go perfectly with Ghostface

  • image.png

    Slenderman or The Thing

    image.png


  • Still hoping for Jason.

  • jason over anything else

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    Sleepaway Camp? Really? lol

    Pinhead would be incredibly lame I think. Some of those don't work at all. The new IT movie was terrible compared to the original... and we already have a clown.

    That and the fact that pennywise is an entity from another dimension entirely.

  • I recently watched the Psycho movies, so I think Norman Bates would be cool to have as a killer.

  • Us_(2019)_theatrical_poster.png

    "Red" as "The Tethered" with her scissors as killer and Adelaide as survivor with both being the same model for maximum spookiness

  • Candyman has an EXTREMELY high chance of getting in with the new movie coming out around the time new chapter stuff could be released. So I’d definitely want Candyman, Jason, Chucky, Pinhead and (the one I’d want the most) Pennywise.

  • I might be the few who want this but something from creepypasta or, I just saw this fnaf trailer and I’m not a huge fan of it but it looked really good and thought out.

    link here —->https://youtu.be/1PDADNNZo-U

  • I would love Angela from Sleepaway Camp (more specifically Sleepaway Camp 2 because this movie is amazing). It'll never happen.

    As a side, my forum name is taken from Sleepaway Camp 2. My name actually isn't Angela.

  • Not sure if it's ever been spotted in older threads but I had an idea for a new height class of character that's roughly the same height as when others are crouched. When they're in play all hooks in the trial become sacrificial circles on the ground. Instead of carrying them they drag them(still allowing for mechanics like wiggle, drop and DS) and instead of lifting and hooking they drag them over the center of the circle and a 'Spike' prompt appears that summons a stake to pop up and impale them(Still allowing for them to pull themselves off it or be pulled off by another Survivor). They would also need new mechanics like, they can't vault windows BUT they can pass under pallets or something(work in progress)

    My candidates for this are:

    Chucky, from Child's Play(Terror Radius would be his maniacal laughter)

    Blade, from Puppet Master(Terror Radius is the sound of him scraping his hook and blade together in anticipation)

    and Kayako ,from Ju-on(Terror Radius is her iconic death rattle)


    All this wishful thinking aside, Pinhead would be my top choice.

  • I would like to see:

    Wendigo from Antlers the movie or Hannibal the series, with a native American survivor(because I would like to see a deer sweater for the survivor)

    Krampus from A Christmas horror story

    Candyman from Candyman

    Pumkinhead from Sleepy hollow

    Moma from Moma

    Jeepers creepers from Jeepers creepers

    A demon from any Insidious chapters

    Midnight man from The Midnight man

    Cujo from Cujo

    I know most aren't killers but still would like to see them

  • I would say Pennywise or Jason Voorhees.

  • Samara Morgan for sure. Though, you putting Sleepaway Camp does oddly make me want Angela 🤗

  • Jack Torrance or Candyman.

  • This might be a strange one, but what about The Creeper from the Jeepers Creepers series?

    While the Creeper’s origins are unknown, we do know it is a monster/demon that had been around for a long time. It wakes up every twenty-three years, and for twenty-three days, it get’s to eat

    The Creeper uses a variety of weapons in the search for food. He often carries throwing daggers, throwing stars, spears, all of which are made out of human flesh and bones. But in the first and third films, he carries a medieval battle axe that can cut through bone and steel with ease

    It also has the ability to sprout wings from his back and fly, however if he is going to be in the game, this is going to be unused. Maybe they can have the wings out, but just for show.


    DAFD9B0A-351D-46CA-927F-10F96B143F9C.jpg


1 2 ›