Your top 3?
Survivors:
Meg
David
Laurie
Killers:
Legion
Michael Myers
Leatherface
Who are yours?
Survivors:
Meg
David
Laurie
Killers:
Legion
Michael Myers
Leatherface
Who are yours?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Almo
Foreshadowing.
:)
Survivors
Killers
Wraith, Hillbilly, Nightmare
jake
dwight
david
pig
hillbilly
trapper
-Huntress
-Spirit
-Hag
-Nea
(I don't play other survivors)
Survivors:
Kate
Claudette
Nea
Killers:
Hag
Pig
Myers
Dwight, Ace... Nea?
Doctor, Wraith... Hillbilly?
My favorite survivors:
Kate
Meg
Bill
My favorite killers:
Nea
Hag
Spirit
Survivor
Nea
Kate
Ash
Killer
Nurse
Spirit
Legion
Survivor:
Ash
Ash
Ash
Killer:
All but Legion
Feng
Dwight
Jeff
Pig
Plague
Freddy
Meg
Feng
Dwight
Spirit
Myers
Trapper
and a special spot for my lovely Hag :)
I don't really care about Survivors cause they are same but I play Meg most of the time.
Killers:
Hag, Legion, Nurse
Billy
Hag
Anyone
Any survivor who have good perks
Jeff
Claudette
Ash
Doctor
Spirit
Clown
Survivors:
Moried
Sacrificed
Bleeding on the ground
Killers:
Hag - No Addons
Spirit - Phase Activation
Freddy - Pill Bottle
Survivors:
Quentin
Ash
Tapp
Killers:
Mikey
Hag
Freddy
Legion
Legion
Legion
Legion
Legion
Legion
I'm desperated.
Jake
Nea
Kate
Billy
Hag
Myers
Killers
Billy boy!
Spirit
Hag
Survivor
Kate, I don't play anyone else.
This is where I'd use my lol button, IF I HAD ONE!
Kate
Adam
Ash
Spirit
Hag
Plague