Your top 3?
Survivors:
Meg
David
Laurie
Killers:
Legion
Michael Myers
Leatherface
Who are yours?
Survivors:
Meg
David
Laurie
Killers:
Legion
Michael Myers
Leatherface
Who are yours?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors
Feng
Ash
Kate
Killers
Pig
Michael
Wraith
Feng
Kate
David
Spirit
Nurse
Pig
Dwight
Ace
Ash
Michael
Clown
Wraith
Dwight
Ace
Quinten
Hag
Spirit
Plague
Dwight, Feng, Claudette.
I only play Pig.
Claudette Meg and Ash.
Nurse, Spirit, Pig.
Claudette, Jane, and Dwight
Spirit, Hag, Clown
Kate
Feng
Ash
Spirit
Trapper
Wraith
Jane
Meg
Ash
Wraith
Hag
Pig
Kate, Nea, David
Spirit, Plague, Trapper
Claudette, David, Jane
Wraith, Freddy, Myers
Jake
Jake (Dwight)
Jake (Meg)
Spirit
Wraith
Huntress
Claudette
Claudette
Claudette
Wraith
Freddy
Myers
Feng
Dwight
David
Freddy
Hag
Doc
Ash
Claudette
Kate
Trapper
Leatherface
Nurse
Dwight
Claudette
Quentin
Plague
Trapper
Michael
Nea
Kate
Jeff
Spirit
Pig
Huntress
Survivors:
Kate
Ash
Jeff
Killers:
Hag
Huntress
Shape
THIS is the true Blendette even your favourite killers are sneaky haha like it
Survivor:
Meg
Tapp
Anyone
Killer:
Pig
Michael
Huntress
Survivor meg, tapp claudette. Killers hag,clown,spirit
Quentin, Meg, Dwight.
Trapper, Hillbilly, Nurse.
Detective Tapp
Adam Francis
Jane Romero
The Spirit
The Hillbilly
The Huntress
Feng
Claudette
Kate
Huntress
Spirit
New Legion
Nea / Claudette / Feng Min
Legion / Hag / Pig
Feng
Tapp
David
Pig
Pig
Pig
Dwight
Kate
Meg
Spirit
Wraith
Freddy
Kate
Feng
Jane
Hag
Spirit
Huntress
Claudette
Jake
Dwight
_______________
Ninja Bubba/Ninja hag
Myers/Huntress if I'm feeling confident with my aim
Trapper/Clown with sparkly santa outfit.
Claudette
Nea
Jane
Plague
Hag
Spirit
Dwight
Ash
Jane
Pig
Trapper
Billy
Jeff.
David.
Dwight.
Michael (obviously).
Leatherface.
Legion.
Feng
David
Ash
Spirit
Doctor
Huntress
(I main killer, so I listed the survivors based on which are my favorite victims, usually because of the sounds they make as I smack em around.)
Survivors...Meg, Ash, and Kate.
Killers...Billy, Legion, and Spirit
Survivors:
Killers:
Dwight - my main and only p3 character with all perks :D
Claudette - p2, working to get her to p3 for the memes
Feng - love her noises, I'm weird
Billy - he's a great killer but I find him boring to play often unlike others
Huntress - not the best but it's so satisfying to hit those shots
Spirit - love all the mindgames with her
S:
Nea
Feng
Claudette
K:
Spirit
Pig
Legion (easy bloodpoints ;) )
Survivor:
Jeff.
Jeff
Just Jeff
Killer:
Hag, Clown, Spirit.
Clown might lose his spot to ghostface. Not that I will ever stop playing mr. chuckles. But GF looks good.
David
Dwight
Jake
Hillbilly
Trapper
Hag
Tapp
Ash
Dwight
Pig
Clown
Legion
Survivors: Claudette
Feng
Daily Ritual.
Killers:Legion
Wraith
Daily Ritual.
Survivors
Nea, Claudette, Jane
Killer
Legion, Pig, Clown
not the strongest kilelr but i enjoy the gameplay.
Pig, Wraith, Myers
Feng Min, Claudette, Meg
I like being able to shut off my TR. I feel too visible as the other Killers.
Nea the killer
The manly David
The locker boi Dwight
Daddy Leatherface
Daddy Myers
BingBongBoi
Kate, Meg, Feng
Pig, Legion, Myers
Survivors
Killers
Kate, Claudette and Adam.
Spirit, Hag and Myers.
Naughty:
3.The Clown
2.The Trapper
1.The Pig
Nice:
3.Tapp
2.Adam
1.Ash
Survivors:
Claudette
David
Ash (My new third favorite)
Killers:
Myers
Freddy
Legion or The Pig (I like the pressure Legion applies but I also like the pigs ability to make the game slow down through her Bear traps)
Killers:
Survivors:
Based mostly on the sounds they make and their expression