Which character do you normally win as?

mine are Claudette and Ash.

Comments

  • It is all about perks for me since I don't play claudette and don't use camouflage. I wear clothes I like.

  • If each survivor had individual abilities, maybe I'll consider answering this.

  • Yes but but you all must have that one survior and dont pretend you dont....that one you end up escping as......*

  • Kate. I just have a laugh with her, moonwalk for 'quite the sight' as you say, and I initiate a staring contest with Kate XD.

    Idk, I don't take survivor seriously and just have fun.

  • Claudette since I main her. I wear what I want usually but I did experiment with Blendette recently.

  • Kate, but I play as her 85% of the time.

  • I win a lot with Adam, Nea and Feng for some reason. I feel like I play a lot better as Adam than as anyone else.

    But I like Claudette the most in the end~

  • I've been choosing survivors lately based on dailies and adept trophies.

    I've only earned 4 so far, with jeff being my only pity escape (killer literally carried me to the hatch).

    I guess claudette for total escapes.

  • I guess it would have to be Claudette, as I play her the most. I would say that the character has no effect on the player, but I swear I do a million times worse when I play as Kate.

  • Tapp and Laurie. Adam with his blending black coat is close though. I'm seeing a pattern in this post...

  • I quite usually escape as Dwight. Always have. I do the worst as Bill cause I just wanna make BT plays.

  • I would have to pick three, because I switch off of these three survivors only. Feng, Kate and Claudette. However, I want to play Jane and Laurie more.

  • Laurie since I have all the perks on her.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Claudette since I main her. I wear what I want usually but I did experiment with Blendette recently.

    They need to rename her blendette lol

  • Dwight.

    But the statistics are kinda biased.. I only play Dwight. Default Dwight, even.

  • Jake since I only play Jake

  • On the rare occasions I escape as a survivor, Kate. I have no idea why though since I use her with bright cosmetics. I just hope buying yesterdays cosmetics doesn't jinx it.

    I've been trying to play Ash and I just keep getting one-hooked even though his default outfit is quite dark.

  • The survivor that I play the most.

  • Ace hes the sexiest man of them all

  • Claudette for her camouflage when I can properly take advantage of Premonition. Nea if, again, can make use of Premonition or Spine Chill. Meg however, depends on my pallet luck. Overall, I think my Nea has had the most wins with:

    Spine Chill or Premonition

    Urban Evasion (Combine with above perks)

    Balanced Landing (Of course!)

    Kindred (For solo or campers with SWF)

  • Michael always, Leatherface time to time.

  • Huntress and kate

  • Dwighty boi!

  • Feng and Nea.

  • I switch between all the female characters except Laurie. Seems like I have the best luck with Feng and Nea. I honestly do better with a more aggressive build that I can survive a chase longer than the stealthy build I have on Claudette.

  • I own Ace & Laurie for DLC survivors, and recently got everyone to level 40. I'd say Meg, who I normally run with Lightweight, Self Care, Quick & Quiet & Premonition. The killers have a super hard time finding me when they find a gen with no scratch marks around it and I'm hiding in a closet...

    Now that I say it out loud that might change though... oops >.<

  • Dwight since he's my main and I have all the perks on him.

  • Bald Dwight FTW.

  • Huntress, but lately it's become boring since it's too easy


    In terms of survivors nea with urban evasion+iron will+dance with me+lithe

  • Dwight, Nea, and Myers

  • Ace and Tapp, Ace because i always kobe with him and Tapp because i run my best slug build on him, although its not always effective

  • I always escape as Ace. Sometimes by the hatch sometimes through the gates. But mostly through the roof.

  • PS3 Laurie Toad!

  • Against Toast Face!

  • *Against Father Death!

  • Nowadays, Legion and Nea. Meg I always get stuck on something during chases (she has decent success in survivability for me) and Claudette, I am always found for some reason, relying too much on stealth. I haven't had too much success with Feng Min sadly, though am getting better with Lithe. Might switch for Balanced Landing soon though.

  • I escape with David the most since he's my main. I tend to do pretty well as Ace, too.

  • I'm a Meg main but tend to win more as Kate

  • Claudette, being my favorite survivor till the cosmetic nerf that made us blend in with white betther then black.

  • @Judith said:

    It is all about perks for me since I don't play claudette and don't use camouflage. I wear clothes I like.

    Well im sorry i like Claudette's blendy clothes

  • I play Quentin a lot and have a ton of fun, but I usually die and tend to mess up quite a bit. Probably due in no small part to my tendency to run OoO and play very aggressively.

    When I play Nea things just seem to click better; I just feel like I do a lot better playing as her than I do as anyone else.

  • Play Feng Min almost 90% of the time so I would say her, but I have a 100% win rate with Dwight, David, and Jeff currently.