Who do you guys think are the most well known forum members?
I'll go with my top 3 guesses
I'll go with my top 3 guesses
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tell me about it I still can’t grow a beard
@Poweas
Apparently I look like a 24 year old 😂
@LCGaster my brother said I look better, I find it strange how defined my face is without my beard.
@friendlykillermain trust me, the hair gets annoying and obnoxious.
More annoying then being scolded at your own job on take your child to work day for messing with the “adult stuff” I’m not even kidding
@friendlykillermain wait they thought you was a kid?!?! #########!
@Tsulan you're back?!?! :D
I look like inn 13 it’s very unfortunate
Thanks the comments as usual guys @Plu @Shad03 @ShrekIsHot
@friendlykillermain today people said I look 5 years younger XD.
not sure how I am not on any of these lists yet?!?
its always the ones with weird ideas and comments and threads..
take Orion for an example, the guy likes to have a different point of view,ALWAYS.
like I remember someone was complaining that he is getting disconnected, we all know the bug, and the guy mentioned his internet is stable..
Orion goes and tells the guy something like, " whoever says their internet is stable, it isn't " or something like that..
what I mean is he's just not fun at parties
so yeah, only the FeelsWeirdMan ' S are known
@harry14141414 am I one of the weird ones?
@AntiJelly I don't remember @Radiant but I'd say @purebalance is the most infamous.
Master and Vietfox, but they were both banned :(
@Theluckyboi Still confused on why Master was banned
I would say I'm in the top 40 but not close to the top 10.
Lowbei was pure evil.
@AshleyWB At least you're top 40.
I'm here waving from around 100.
TreemanXD
this guy joined in january and already has 3,607 posts.
its getting pretty annoying seeing him in every damn thread.
the question is will he pass everyone else?
@drunky26 *TreemanXD will remember that.*
@KillermainBTWm8 I just might. XD
@TreemanXD I see you are starting your forum domination under everyone's noses.
@KillermainBTWm8 *gasp* you know too much! I sentence you to playing powerless Freddy for an eternity.
@TreemanXD NOT POWERLESS FREDDY HE IS OPPPPPPPP
@KillermainBTWm8 *laughs evilly* too late! >:D
@TreemanXD I think end game piggy would be a better punishment
@PhantomMask20763 or no blink nurse. :D
too cruel
@friendlykillermain
Nah, no shock Doc
oof
I miss @Master. He always gave good insight to a lot of things and hade one of the most unbiased opinions. In my eyes at least. Stupid devs went mad for something stupid. Also I remember @Radiant and @Vietfox. I argued a bit with Vietfox but was still entertaining. Now all I see is @TreemanXD EVERYWHERE. Also fan of @Orion. Who's the guy that posts the git gud pic of doc everywhere? He's ######### hilarious
I’m popular. :D
with great power come great responsibility
Yes you are lol. You're in almost every conversation and I enjoy seeing you make people butthurt sometimes. Keep it up trooper
I used to be almost everywhere, not anymore tho... I'm a simple Freddy now
Same :D and then i realized that i want really contributing much so i settled down in my never ending thread and like our savior thanos watched the sun set on a grateful forum
I totally forgot about @Boss. See him a lot too
@friendlykillermain we shall settle down just like Thanos on his farm, until some douches come and kill us for no reason
@friendlykillermain I will control the power.
@Captain_Spaulding glad you enjoy it XD. Although I don’t even try.
Edit edit edit edit! quick
@friendlykillermain
Don't forget the Discord and my classes 😉
the discord is the best :D
@friendlykillermain but the spoiler ban has been lifted!!!
has it?
Edit: @friendlykillermain yeah, it was lifted just today, all the actors and directors said so!!!
oh cool
i got to drive back home now be on discord in a bit
Cool
Sweet, got mentioned in this post! 🤗