Who do you guys think are the most well known forum members?
I'll go with my top 3 guesses
I'll go with my top 3 guesses
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not well known. Definitely not ο»Ώπππππππ I think
I think it goes
1.Orion
2.Poweas
3.Maybe me but idk.
I think it goes
1. @Orion
2. @Poweas
3. @TreemanXD
I dont think I'm that well known XD
@Detective_Jonathan
@No_Mither_No_Problem
and, idk for the 3rd one... maybe @Orion ?
EDIT: Duh! Obvious 3rd is @Hoodedfengm1n
@PhantomMask20763 and @TreemanXD I'm honoured you think I'm well known. πππππππ
Y'all are forgetting about relics of the past here
Come on guys
Tsulan? Vietfox? Lowbei? Where's your sense of culture?
@No_Mither_No_Problem
@Tsulan was banned? And also, I didn't forget Vietfox, god no, just decided not to put him in. You know he made an alt, @Not_Vietfox
@No_Mither_No_Problem about @Lowbei I didn't know them too well. Honestly, I didn't. I might have argued with them a few times, but I never knew them well.
I never heard of any of them. And I feel horrible about it. I'm not a culture man :c
You've never heard of the Greatest forum memebr of all time, Vietfox? and Tsulan was eh
That's exactly what I'm saying... sadly :c
If it makes anything better, I only been a member for 6 months.
@Poweas shhhh we donβt talk about that.
Oh, okay.. our friend Viet was banned long ago :(
Vanity thread.
Aren't you dead?
Cool I'm a relic now.
@AlwaysInAGoodShape (Awesome ideas and suggestions)
@Orion (Usually there to clear up some kind of misconception or give basic facts that people need to know)
@DocOctober (The [Bad Word] writer for the DbD Wiki)
@Detective_Jonathan (Lore master who resides in the Lore mostly)
and @Tsulan (A person I've seen around a lot back when I first joined)
I heard Shad03 was a pretty well known and well liked person too. I wonder where he is? :D
@Orion , @Detective_Jonathan and @DocOctober
Honorable mentions:
@Peasant (Maker of @No_Mither_No_Problem's Meme disciples and Mount Ormond Resort)
@friendlykillermain (Maker of the thread that shall never die, he also had an Opinion at some point :D)
@powerbats (Someone who wants to be as unbiased as possible, we all salute you)
What do you mean has an opinion
@friendlykillermain A shame it closed before I could say my opinion, but that is just a opinion worthy of opinionated opinions :D
Ahhhb I got you now
@TheGameZpro3 @Orion is well known, unlike me, he has been around longer than me and provides better points than me
@friendlykillermain ooooh, the opinion thread!
Remember me and you had an opinion on that thread almost a year ago
We need it back letβs start a petition to unlock it
@friendlykillermain Lets have people up vote the thread
Oh. Well, in all honesty, I see you more, so I thought you were more known. I rarely ever see Orion.
Alright @Peanits can we get the I have an opinion thread unlocked
I think it's just the time that you are on honestly the people I see a ton are
Orion
Treeman
PhantomMask
Poweas
Peasant
@Hoodedfengm1n
@Orion
@Poweas
@Peasant
I wish I was well known π
Remember the most infamous?
Radiant?
@LCGaster You're well know to me my bruddah uwu
@Orion @Hoodedfengm1n @Detective_Jonathan @Poweas @TreemanXD @PhantomMask20763
My all time favorite though, (sorry Hoodedfengm1n, love ya) is @Shad03, never go wrong with that beautiful son of a gun.
Not too sure if I'm famous yet but I try.
@ShrekIsHot I'm not sure how I mistakenly got the position of a all time favorite, or the title of a beautiful son of a gun, but thanks :3
You are among the people I remember a lot.
@Shad03
You listen here, every time you post what's on your mind, it always make me happy to listen Shad03, hands up and a high five, I appreciate you.
what @Shad03 said
Im too lazy to list em
@George_Soros
Know my buddy George well too around here, he (or she) always has me a little paranoid time to time.
@Shad03
You too my bruddah :3
Vietfox was the guy that used "OMEGALUL" a lot with the Feng profile picture, right?
@LCGaster you are. Trust me, I see you around a LOT.
@Poweas
OwO
@LCGaster trust me, you're definitely a favourite amongst the veterans. I'm not too popular XD.
@Poweas
Aww, thank you :)
You are definitely popular buddy ;)
@LCGaster doubt it. :P
I appreciate you
@friendlykillermain
And I appreciate you, baby face~π
thanks but that name sounds like a young gangster from the 60s
@friendlykillermain
LOL
Sorry
Itβs fine truthfully I feel like most people hate me for being so friendly
@LCGaster I look like a baby face now that I shaved, it's quite funny XD