Congratulations Survivors
You guys finally have a patch where there are many more nerfs to killers and their perks than survivor perks. Although I will say that left behind and WGLF should have gotten a rework instead of minor changes. WGLF needs to be the survivors version of BBQ
Comments
Can't wait to hear how legion got buffed with these new slower vault changes.
Good! we have too much killers players! lobbies take forever!!!
Only good players can be play killer! love the idea!
This makes me super happy.
Can someone give me rundown of the changes?
@Kagrenac I'll release the changes in a few hours if nobody else does.
@Kagrenac timer doesn't go down in the pigs terror radius and it won't stop you from leaving if you put on the RBT after the last generator is done
Decreased movement speed + vault nerfs literally destroyed the legion. Good job
It’s not like any of the things that got nerfed were meta anyway. Won’t care either way. Thing I am most worried about are the bugs they added in.
Yeah good luck with that in the PTB, everyone will be testing the killer changes. Queue times for them are going to go up so high and survivors will probably get insta queues
And the bugs they're yet to fix...no mention of a fix to the dodgy occlusion stuff from last patch, for example.
And a bug that stops myself and a lot of others from ranking up (literally will gain 5 pips and suddenly it'll reset to what I was before, which is frustrating as I want to be getting better games...)
I'm sorry, who's movement speed was reduced? I thought we were told Legion was joining the 115% 4.6 m/s club.
The pig changes are horrible. Remember me is being gutted #########
His feral speed and vault speeds were nerfed. They gutted Legion and stabbed him repeatedly.
@Peasant He is not as fast as he was before during frenzy and his vault time is awfully long.
I haven't played him but watching streams right now, his power looks really bad.
I didn't see as many people love this killer before, but now that changes had been announced and the PTB is live it's as if half of the killer community suddenly were massive Legion lovers lol.
@Peanits
Missing with a FF attack is depleting the entire bar btw.
Also you still lose your entire bar when hit by a pallet outside of FF.
Can we Survivors get Mettle of Man buffed too? Not asking for a lot, just want to bully the killer more with my SEF squad on voice coms calling out every single thing the killer does. Then when I get downed I am entitled to an escape so I DC and tell the killer to git gud.
Yup the remember me nerf sucks, they even removed 5secs off exit gate opening time. It’s like they want the survivors to escape.
You describe a certain type of survivor, but make it sound as if every survivor is like that. Pretty annoying.
It looks to have been changed so that gates when a solo survivor is left after a killer closes the hatch doesnt take 40s to open, if that became meta no one would ever get out after the killer closed the hatch, this makes it very one sided and goes against how they wanted it to play out so the change is understandable.
Its also to get the EGC active quicker as most killer complaints were why dont they just leave, opening the gates was never hard even with remember me it was never hard just tedious and hence why it was rarely seen.
Gate opening wasn't the issue with people leaving. The issue was gates were open, game was done, and they held it hostage. You're really off the mark there. Keeping them inside with gates CLOSED and having time to find them is what people used RM for.
They get powered.
You're welcome!
Missing an attack, while in FF, causing the entire power bar to be depleted is intended.
Well, but Legion travels further.
And the change of the Coldwind TIles (not seethrough) are not really Survivor sided (and were needed).
@GodDamn_Angela it explicitly is no. You are supposed to exit FF but keep your remaining power bar. Thus if you use your power for 5 seconds then you only have to wait 10 seconds to get it back instead of 20
That could be interpreted as if you're saying all the bad players move to Survivor and all the good players move to Killer.
A.k.a. Survivor = easy, Killer = hard.
I find that chuckle-worthy. 😄
@NuclearBurrito Ah. I see. I misunderstood the patch notes. Thanks for the clarification.
I understand that, but it’s still a perk that the killer has used to prolong the opening of the gates, that’s the point of it. I used RM on all my killers because I don’t use ruin. Gonna have to change things up.
@GodDamn_Angela
Not according to @Peanits . He said you'd keep your remaining power gadge earlier.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/424510#Comment_424510
Yea I misread read the patch notes. My bad.
Wdym @OP?
I will still easily 4k 99% of my games lol
That's the thing.
Wiping the floor with Survivors is hella easy.
The issue is when you get a group of friends and 2 of them are good at evading the Killer. That's when the game is actually challenging, but Killah MainZ claim it's imbalanced and want the Survivors nerf'd to the point they are already on hooks at the start of each trial.