Can survivor get more bloodpoints?

Just got today 47k with bbq as killer.. and as survivor I only get 21k.. it sucks, can maybe survivors get more bp?

Comments

  • Yeah survivors have always gotten a 3rd of what killers get. If I want to level someone up I just play killer because it's just that much easier to get decent BP. Even without BBQ.

    Survivors need more points toward boldness, survival and chasing

  • @Kagrenac said:

    Yeah survivors have always gotten a 3rd of what killers get. If I want to level someone up I just play killer because it's just that much easier to get decent BP. Even without BBQ.

    Survivors need more points toward boldness, survival and chasing

    Just got in 2 days with bbq my trapper in level 42..

    I just prestige him 2 days ago.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I usually make slightly less than the killer if they did okay, more if they did bad.

    It's honestly not too hard to get points as survivor. Work on generators with a couple of people, rescue and heal a few people, pop a few totems and get in a few chases, maybe get a pallet stun or two as well. Even if you die, you'll usually make around 20K. 25K if you survive. Combined that with WGLF and that's up to 50k.

    I've actually been using survivor to level my killers, because while you get less BP usually, the matches end faster and I don't have to constantly use add-ons in order to be competetive against the killer, unlike the killer must use most of the time to be competitive against survivors (for most of the cast anyways).

    It sucks that you need to use a perk for get a lot of bp..

    And that's a lot of things to do. What if the killer chase you the entire game? Or some people steal your unhook?

    The killer will never suffer from this..

  • I wish WGLF had a side effect so it actually did something useful. At least make heals give a stack.

  • @GrootDude said:

    I wish WGLF had a side effect so it actually did something useful. At least make heals give a stack.

    Agree.

    Just like bbq, it reveals survivor auras, why can't wglf have a effect too?

  • @Arroz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/430285#Comment_430285

    Agree.

    Just like bbq, it reveals survivor auras, why can't wglf have a effect too?

    After preforming a hook save see the killers aura? I would say flashlight/pallet saves also since they give you a stack, but that’d be useless.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/430294#Comment_430294

    After preforming a hook save see the killers aura? I would say flashlight/pallet saves also since they give you a stack, but that’d be useless.

    That's what breakdown do lmao.

    After perfoming a hook save your healing speed (for you) is increased in 10/15/20%?

    This would make selfcare better.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/430294#Comment_430294

    After preforming a hook save see the killers aura? I would say flashlight/pallet saves also since they give you a stack, but that’d be useless.

    Omg.. a lot of people got banned..

    @Wolf74 @Master #########

    Do you know something about @Vietfox ?

  • @Arroz breakdown if for the unhooked, this would affect the savor. But I like your idea especially the synergy with BK and SC.

  • Well , of course a killer would get more points most of the time.

    Killers earn points in all of their 4 categories pretty much at the same time by just doing their "job" , while survivors earn points in their 4 categories separately.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/430275#Comment_430275

    Killers have to use a perk to get a lot of BP, too? I don't understand what you're getting at.

    Survivors need less BP to level up effectively (only need to max out one character), can reuse their items and offerings if they die, can *find* items and add-ons in the trial, and don't even need to use items and add-ons to be competitive as most of their power are packed into perks anyways.

    If a killer decides to tunnel you the entire game, well higher BP bonuses aren't going to help with that as you'll cap boldness anyways. Or you know, you could just not be caught first.

    For example, I always stay immersed at the start of the game. Instead of doing the very first gen I see (unless I spawn alone, which is rare), I will instead slowly and carefully work to the middle of the map to do those gens instead, to prevent a 3 gen set up. Bonus in that I'm usually not the one caught first.

    Secondly, if someone steals your hook... well, I don't see how more points would make people steal your hooks less? I don't get your point here. If anything, higher points would mean people would steal unhooks more often as everyone will want to make that save.

    If you want the unhook so bad, then be more efficient with your saves. Save people who get hooked closer to you. Don't run across the entire map to save someone when someone else is more likely closer and wasting your time unless you know you are the only one able to make that save anyways.

    And yes, killer does suffer sometimes. A killer who barely gets any hooks will get practically nothing. Considering most killers have to run at least common add-ons, they will barely make 4~7k BP in a 5+ minute match.

    The killer one have a effect, wglf does not have any effect.

    Survivor can't re use their offering, but they should keep their item like killers do with their power, is basically the survivor power.

    Any killer that has bbq and at least got 3 hook and didn't kill anyone but got some points during the match can easily get 27k.

    And who tf play immersed in 2019?, if you are going to be that ninja guy in the match your just going to make 12k.

    And in your last point your wrong.

    Most of the time i run on a M1 killer (trapper) common addons and get a lot of bp..

    I only agree with your 2 bloodpoint, but it sucks to someone steal your unhook.

  • @BigBubs said:

    Well , of course a killer would get more points most of the time.

    Killers earn points in all of their 4 categories pretty much at the same time by just doing their "job" , while survivors earn points in their 4 categories separately.

    It is impossible to make 32k as survivor, keep in mind that there are 4 survivor in the match, that means alturism category (unhooks) can be steal for you teammates, or 1 of your teammates can be targeted by the killer for the entire game, so rip your boldness category, and for cap the objective category you need to hold m1 in 5 gens.. and that's so boring

  • Survival points need a rework

  • I just played a game against an AFK trapper.. He literallty didn't move.. He still got 8K BP lol #########

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/430309#Comment_430309

    If you're going to say I'm wrong, then you should at least properly read my post.

    I didn't say I immersed all match. I said I immersed at the start, so I'm not the first caught and am able to work on the middle map gens to stop 3-gens from happening. That lets me fulfill my objective category first and then concentrate on alturism and boldness afterwards.

    Also I guess the matches where I get 28K BP and 4 WGLF stacks (so 56k BP) as a survivor must be imaginary, too. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Don't complain about not getting BP as a survivor when you don't play to maximize them in the first place. Getting lots of BP as a survival is possible. I do it and I'm not even good at survivor. Other people much better than me do it all the time.

    Any survivor who just runs around with borrowed time making saves willy-nilly without a care and not actually doing the objectives will get 27k BP too.

    What @EntityDispleased Said.

  • @CornChip said:

    I just played a game against an AFK trapper.. He literallty didn't move.. He still got 8K BP lol #########

    But if a survivor stay afk he only get like 800 bp lmao

  • @Arroz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/430372#Comment_430372

    But if a survivor stay afk he only get like 800 bp lmao

    If he got that much BP, it's because survivors farmed, as usual. That's why we had a bot epidemic a while back.

  • If in a "good round" every survivor earned as much INGAME BP as the killer, then you must see that the survivor side just earned 400% of what the killer got.

    This already happens when everyone gets "only" 15k

  • Anything to lower the grind would be welcome, this would also get people playing survivor that enjoy it but feel compelled to play killer until they unlock a teachable or something.

  • The only thing that should change for Survivors are the Categories. 32k BP max and no limit on each category. It always hurts me a little bit inside, when I have Objective Points (or any other) on Max and will not get any more points. And for Survival I will most likely not get any points besides those I get when I escape.

    For Killer BPs, when the Killer is using BBQ he might get 47k BPs, but he only gets 23,5k for the Trial. The other 23,5k are because of BBQ. They do not have anything to do how well the player played (except that he got to hook 4 Survivors).

    And well, of course BBQ does not only give Bonus BP, but gameplay-wise the Aura Reading of BBQ only helps a few Killers. E.g. you can run BBQ on Hag, but the Aura Reading will not really help you to win the game, for this another Perk would most likely be better.

  • WGLF doesnt need an effect.

    We are talking about bloodpoints here.

    WGLF should give a stack when healing somebody and/or when completing a gen.

    @Arroz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/430296#Comment_430296

    That's what breakdown do lmao.

    After perfoming a hook save your healing speed (for you) is increased in 10/15/20%?

    This would make selfcare better.

    Aaaaaaand SC definetly doesnt need a buff.

  • I don't think this can be fixed because for survivors, objectives are split between the 4 of them, while for killer you can keep all of the BP to yourself.

  • I can agree on this.

    R72M66JWC8HE.png


  • @Andreyu44 said:

    WGLF doesnt need an effect.

    We are talking about bloodpoints here.

    WGLF should give a stack when healing somebody and/or when completing a gen.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/430299#Comment_430299

    Aaaaaaand SC definetly doesnt need a buff.

    Why can wglf have a effect if bbq have one?

    And sc really need a buff, sb make it a waste of time.

  • Just got today 47k with bbq as killer.. and as survivor I only get 21k.. it sucks, can maybe survivors get more bp?

    Mayby use we gona farm forever perk and some offering for points problem solve.

  • @Arroz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/430959#Comment_430959

    Why can wglf have a effect if bbq have one?

    And sc really need a buff, sb make it a waste of time.

    Because the killer is 1.

    Survivor perks should not be as powerful as killer perks. I think its obvious.

  • They need more BP's yeah. I agree.

    Also welcome back, I missed you a LOT!

  • Survivors need more BPs, most likely.

    But if they actually make a change to reward them with more points, killers should get more, too.

    With a lot of people arguing killer being so frustrating right now, many of the 50/50's would just turn to survivor completely, screwing queues even more.

  • Yeah they do need more BP, especially if u get camped, then u get no points and die on the hook


    more BP for survivors will also mean its easier to find a match as killer, same when bloodhunt


    Blood hunt is unplayable as killer since waiting time is too long

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/431002#Comment_431002

    Because the killer is 1.

    Survivor perks should not be as powerful as killer perks. I think its obvious.

    Why not?

    Obviously it woul not be that powerful as bbq but it could get an effect and dont be just a bp perk..

  • @Poweas said:

    They need more BP's yeah. I agree.

    Also welcome back, I missed you a LOT!

    I missed you and a lot of other people too!

    It's nice to see you guys back!

  • @Larcz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/58518/can-survivor-get-more-bloodpoints

    Mayby use we gona farm forever perk and some offering for points problem solve.

    I dont like to use that perk that much, it dont have a usseful effect.

    I would prefer kindred or decisive