Most Creative Name You've Seen In Forums
Hey guys, I figured we'd take a break from some of the more serious topics and show some love to our creative Dbd Brothers and Sisters on forums. Tag em' here!
@megdonalds gets my vote ๐
Edit: @Nea_Death_Experience I found another one! ๐
Comments
@DwightLivesMatter is my favv!
@not_Queef has my vote
@not_Queef for sure.
@meghead (you will only understand this if you watch twitch)
@Nickenzie who has recently been banned, it seema.
Oh nevermind. DwightsLifeMatters is banned. Necro threads and similar names....
@Claudette_Baguette <3
Maybe @Nickenzie who uses a portmanteau of his name, it seems?
@Name_Unavailable and @megdonalds gets my votes
@Detective_Jonathan Has my vote. <3
@Chaotic_Riddle How many Detectives did you find before finding his name?
@Hoodedfengm1n A few, but detective Johnathan just usually catches my eye, and your name too. You also got my vote. ๐
@Peasant , because i usually expect DBD memes as names and other stuff like this, but i wasn't expecting that one, just "Peasant", it's great.
@Hoodedfengm1n There aren't any, i'm the only one who has Detective in his name, not only that, but i am the only one that pretty much solely mains tapp BECAUSE of my name.
Thanks for the vote my dude @Chaotic_Riddle <3
@ChesterTheMolester Has my vote, but @Mushwin has a vote too since the reason for the name is cute <3
@Detective_Jonathan I mentioned that because how many people have "detective" in their username
Also thanks @Chaotic_Riddle
Why must there always be this one person?
not_queef
its great.
@Well_Placed_HexTotem YOUR USERNAME LIES
My vote goes to @Claudette_Baguette and ty for voting me @Unicorn ๐
There are too many creative names I can't pick.
@Plu Ye flatter me milordship.
No problem! ๐
@DwightInShiningArmor i saw this guy in tags.
@Shad03 nawwww :)
@Mushwin sounds funny. I always think of muffins when I see that name xD
@Mushwin too, makes me think of mushrooms.
@ChesterTheMolester or @notthebasement
I'm just glad that she saw the funny side ๐
is because i named my kitten muffin lol but my niece couldn't say it and said mushwin lol
i am glad to be in your thoughts....even as a fungus ^^
I've seen "Bubbas Basement Security", not bad for roleplaying.