Now I understand why survivors DC
Because playing solo survivor is so freaking horrendous. I'm just gonna stick to killers if I'm gonna deal with bullshit from my teammates and sweaty salty killers. At least with killer I don't have to rely on bots who don't do anything but hide in a corner. Good job devs, instead of nerfing swf you ultimately nerf solo play as a result. Time to equip ebony mori and get ez 4k's.
Comments
You reallly didnt describe why it's so horrendous though.
wow
It just is - now if you'll excuse him, he's off to become part of the problem.
Playing solo survivor is freaking horrendous because of all the DCs
The game isn't really fun for anyone right now unless you're a SWF. Queue solo survivor = teammates d/c. Queue as killer = less than 4 load in, solo survivors d/c, or SWF annihilates you unless you happen to be good at Nurse or Billy. It's a lobby simulator with a 20% of actually getting a good, balanced game.
The DC's and the potato teammates who do exactly nothing.
I'm not the best myself. I try, really. I sneak around, I do gens (and love my job), I perform safe hook rescues unlike some people and I always try to help teammates escape, even at the cost of my own life. I don't expect this of everyone I'm just saying I really try.
But lately, I encounter from both sides an alarming number of players who simply won't "survive." People die on hook, after the full time limit, because nobody bothered to go rescue. Doing gens? Nope! Full patrol indicates not a generator has been touched, with still four to go. And then you hear birds on a closet...
What are you people doing? Even if you're bad, try! Try to escape! That's the point of the game. It's not fun for you to do nothing and wait. It's not fun for the killer if you won't even play. Same if you just run to a hook and point, like you want to de-rank or something. What for? Killers mostly behave terrible at every rank, so what's the point?
All I want is for people playing this game to play this game. Yet I have to solo fix four gens so the last guy can get the hatch as I die on the hook to unlock it? This is frustrating. And with last patch, there are a lot more 3-man games. Which hurts.
Caught within 3min? DC. Legion sprinting over? DC. Not your favorite killer, or someone of actual skill? DC. Take the death and keep trying. I see people play all game, approach a hook with the gates powered, and they DC for... some reason. Take the points! You played a full match, just die and take the points, give killer their points, and we all can go to another game and try again. Isn't that what gaming is about?
@Coriander I completely agree. Could not have said it better myself.
Makes you feel any better I main Trapper/Freddy and don't camp LOL
Yup, I've decided to be part of the problem. Come join the killers. We're the majority on the forums too so we have decent influence on the devs too
LOL yep. Killer is honestly much more fun than solo survivor atm.
@Coriander though I agree with you, I think there is one other part of the equation. Many survivors are so paranoid of being camped or tunneled they won't put themselves at risk. To me, if you're that concerned about it being camped or tunneled, stop playing. It is basically feeding the campers.
Sadly a lot of Freddy's hard camp the hook the same for some P3 Trapper, Billy's, Wraiths, Nurses etc since the rank change. When questioned why they say because it's easier to rank up now since they know the survivors can't pip unless they come for unhooks. 🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️🤦♂️
Solo is painful alot of the time because your teammates are terrible. I'm pretty bad at the game. So when I'm anchoring a team were in trouble. Earlier I played a single game as survivor. I had a daily to do. Everyone was higher rank then me with full perk loadouts. I am using a single perk Tapp. They got demolished. I performed 6 unhooks. Finished two gens and escaped through the hatch. I might have gotten more gens but as soon as I unhook somebody the next person went down. To be fair to my team it was a rank 2 killer but still it was ridiculous.
I legit have friends who'd only play survivor in SWF and that was before all the nerfs and the match making update. Solo is so much worse than it was before. You're likely to get thrown in with random ranks and with how the emblems are, you get stuck in a rank if your team is bad.
Solo survivor couldn't get much easier than it is right now. Literally the only thing ruining solo survivor right now is the DC's. Now sure where you're getting this rough solo survivor idea from. "Sweaty" is the stupid term used to describe someone who actually tries to win the game instead of going to the corner of the map and staring at the wall, how crazy! Who do they think they are wanting to win a game?
The fact that this many people actually upvoted this nonsense shows a lot of what's wrong with this community.
Blueberry couldn't be anymore out of touch with the current trend of matches. Playing killer right now is a joke with the hit boxes and players that don't even do generators because of Ruin. My other match only had the survivors do a single generator because two of them hid together in a corner. The matchmaking is broken, and half my games I'll get someone above rank 12 in a game where they obviously don't belong.
If you are going to stick with killers on current patch then have fun. Survivors can vault blocked windows very often.
This is why there should be a cap to how long a survivor can run. It never made sense that someone can run nonstop
I play mostly solo and while it can be hard if someone DCs, I have never, ever, DCd myself because of “frustration” issues. I have twice or thrice because lag was horrendous. Even when killers lag switch I stay there and play. It can be the end of the match for those who stay? Possibly. Or not. A lot of killers understand that the more the survivors DC the less points they make so they would rather farm and both sides get benefits. If a killer agrees to farm I always have them kill me in the end while others might escape. Other killers simply want the match to end fast to look for a better one so they will do whatever to find you and kill you.
Now, it’s not the killer’s problem. It is survivors who are the problem. I has been quite a while since I last had a killer DC in game because they were failing. Survivors DC 3 out of 5 games. I main survivor, but dude, we are cancer to this game.
Survivors have it easier than ever right now IF they're in a SWF because window blockers don't work at all.
@MhhBurgers Well its overstatement. But if killer looses chase even for half a second then window will be often vaultable even tho its graphically blocked.
Edit: I'm not proud, but i ragequited for the first time bcoz of it yesterday.
Because me actually playing BOTH sides at rank 1 puts me out of touch, rightttt. The difference and why you think otherwise here is because you don't and lack perspective. Also, there is no issue with hitboxes giving killers an advantage. This just shows you don't play killer to any meaningful extent as this has been debunked even on stream with the devs.
Playing solo can be a nightmare. It feels like I'm the only one actually doing something.
Yes, I know that i'm not the best player in the world, but for the love of god, can you stop crouching everywhere, ignoring gens or other objectives? Can you please keep a simple chase up for atleast 40 seconds? It's not THAT hard. Can you stop dropping pallets when the killer is 10 meters away from you?
Everytime I go solo, I feel like I am a magnet for immersed Claudettes.
I had the T-wall bamboozle not work at all, he vaulted it SEVERAL times during the chase just to taunt me.
I agree and it's very frustrating.. Sadly this game is horrible for new players.. New survivors get crushed by new killers, hence the very low survivor rate.. I think alot of the veterans have left the game too :(
Jesus, this post is toxic and condescending while making baseless claims about me which you don't know.
I love when killers b**ch about SWF but dont want any QoL changes for soloQ survs, amount of killers crying "Self-care should be nerfed" and didnt realising without SC there would be even less soloQ survs
im playing loot build atm and dont run SC and i have to chase random for 20 sec to make him heal me....
talking about randoms selfcaring vs legion or using shrines in early game would took too long to type, or how to get downed in 10 sec by LF that is respecting pallets so hard he almost moonwalked to another loop
at some point you think youre playing 1vs4 but you are "1" as surv because you have dead weight in those 3
Please quote anything I said there that was "toxic" and link it please. None of what I said was toxic. You tried to call someone out about something you know nothing of and decide to act like the victim when you're proven wrong. You are the one that came at me, not the other way around.
"condescending while making baseless claims about me which you don't know."
By all means if what I said is incorrect then prove me wrong and link your steam.
Proving someone wrong and that hurting their feelings doesn't make something condescending.
Dude, just stop. You got so hateful to people not agreeing with you lately it doesn't look like you're elaborating anymore.
The louder voice doesn't make it just.
Legion , random DC due to crash , tunneler/camper , bugs , terrible teamates is what make people DC. Give them a polished game then maybe the survivors will stop DCing.
Haha..He says he is bad at the game and yet only uses 1 perk, does 6 unhooks, 2 gens and escapes against a rank2 killer while carrying his team. Come on Dude! Look up the definition of "bad". Are you as awful as Monto or terrible as Noob3?
Until the Devs address player DCs with a realistic penalty, it will go on and on...
I don't mean the BS 40% crap they have now. Look at other team based games who crack down after a few DCs. There needs to be a real penalty.
I would rather have these "babies" stop playing DBD and go back to minecraft. They are a cancer.
Also, the remaining survivors need an incentive when a player DCs. BPs or something else.
The game is not meant to be a 3v1 or 2.5v1