Would this stop survivors from DCing against the Legion? Discuss.

New achievement: as the Legion, have all four survivors disconnect from the trial.

Comments

  • Legion Main? Seems so. Just get lost.

  • From what I've experienced personally its only the most toxic survivors who instantly dc against Legion. Your typical noob3/ochido wannabes.

    Guess they don't like killers they can't safely tbag from the other side of a pallet.

  • Nah, I think only that last person won`t DC just to prevent that. Other 3 would still though.

  • I main Legion and i barelly have anybody disconnecting from me

    As long as you don't do the moonwalk thing or use Frank's mixtape it's all fine from my experience

    I even had survivors tell me how much fun they had in a game where i killed them all but it was very close

  • Not a Legion main, and not bait. Toxic survivors are the ones who DC, either because the killer is too good or to deprive them of an achievement (see the Shape, for example). With this, they'd have to choose between DCing because they don't like the Legion and giving the Legion an achievement for free.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I main Legion and i barelly have anybody disconnecting from me

    As long as you don't do the moonwalk thing or use Frank's mixtape it's all fine from my experience

    I even had survivors tell me how much fun they had in a game where i killed them all but it was very close

    I don't exploit and I've had one Frank's Mixtape in total. Nobody DC'd when I was using the add-on.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I main Legion and i barelly have anybody disconnecting from me

    As long as you don't do the moonwalk thing or use Frank's mixtape it's all fine from my experience

    I even had survivors tell me how much fun they had in a game where i killed them all but it was very close

    My experience is the same.

    To be honest its not even how you play. If they're going to d/c "because Legion" then they're going to do it as soon as they see him.

    Again from experience its the toxic claudette/nea/meg players with flashlights who want a killer they can loop and 360 all game.

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    Legion Main? Seems so. Just get lost.

    Ha! Couldn't smell the sarcasm?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/367333#Comment_367333

    I don't exploit and I've had one Frank's Mixtape in total. Nobody DC'd when I was using the add-on.

    Most of them disconnects before they know your add-ons or perks. When they see Legion they immediately disconnect.

  • @antgnstea said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/367346#Comment_367346

    Most of them disconnects before they know your add-ons or perks. When they see Legion they immediately disconnect.

    That's only happened to me once. Everyone else DC'd during the trial itself.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/367353#Comment_367353

    That's only happened to me once. Everyone else DC'd during the trial itself.

    Really? It happens to me quite often. After we spawn they hear or see me as Legion and start to disconnect usually one after the other.


  • @The_Crusader said:

    From what I've experienced personally its only the most toxic survivors who instantly dc against Legion. Your typical noob3/ochido wannabes.

    Guess they don't like killers they can't safely tbag from the other side of a pallet.

    No it's everyday regular players that dc from exploiting Legions and or those using Frank+Stab Wound/Cold Dirt and have zero counterplay.

    If the Legion isn't exploiting people tend to not dc but most Legions can't play without exploiting.

    I mean even at the height of the dc craze against Freddy it was never this bad because there was actually counterplay. Against an Omega blink Nurse even though there's not much there's some counterplay.

  • Does walking up to the Killer and leading to the hook mean the same as a DC?

    I honestly can’t blame anyone. He’s the main reason my playtime has significantly dropped since December.

  • Its quite easy to achieve, just like rank 1. Survivors wouldnt give a damn and assume that the killer already got the achievment

  • I hope Mandy closes this thread....

  • @Master said:

    Its quite easy to achieve, just like rank 1. Survivors wouldnt give a damn and assume that the killer already got the achievment

    I doubt it. If everyone DCing was beneficial to the killer (as opposed to the waste of time, add-ons, and offerings that it is now), they'd probably just let the killer hook them.

  • New achievement: as the Legion, have all four survivors disconnect from the trial.

    Survivors can still kill themselves while hooked. They don't need to disconnect.

  • DCing is against the rules and having an achievement for a 4-man DC could encourage killers to do stuff that's against the rules to make survivors DC.

  • @fluffybunny said:

    DCing is against the rules and having an achievement for a 4-man DC could encourage killers to do stuff that's against the rules to make survivors DC.

    Agree

  • /s

    I don't know what else to say honestly.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/368724#Comment_368724

    I doubt it. If everyone DCing was beneficial to the killer (as opposed to the waste of time, add-ons, and offerings that it is now), they'd probably just let the killer hook them.

    Yes thats my point, but adding a useless achievment wont make DCing not beneficial for the killer. He would have to earn an absurd amount of BP or keep the addons

  • @Delfador said:

    /s

    I don't know what else to say honestly.

    It was not sarcasm, nor a joke, nor bait. I genuinely feel that if survivors knew their DCs would massively benefit the killer, they'd do it less. The achievement was a bad way to go about it, but I don't think the idea is without merit.

  • @The_Crusader noob3 actually dced when he got franks tapes by a killer he couldn’t 360, and I mean legion didn’t fall for it. My guess is noob3 only plays against the boosted killers and dc’s against good ones.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/367333#Comment_367333

    My experience is the same.

    To be honest its not even how you play. If they're going to d/c "because Legion" then they're going to do it as soon as they see him.

    Again from experience its the toxic claudette/nea/meg players with flashlights who want a killer they can loop and 360 all game.

    How do you know how they play if they DC? Or are you saying those survivors + a flashlight = toxic?

  • A lot of people think this thread is bait. You could ask instead: Would survivors dc when the killer would get 10,000 BP per dc?

  • @OrionMaybe have it effect the killers emblems and blood points. Give them 6 won chases and 3 hooks added to their emblem scores. Along with say 5,000 bp.

  • @Plooto said:

    A lot of people think this thread is bait. You could ask instead: Would survivors dc when the killer would get 10,000 BP per dc?

    yes. believe it or not people dc to move on to the next game, not to attack the killer in some way

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/367348#Comment_367348

    How do you know how they play if they DC? Or are you saying those survivors + a flashlight = toxic?

    I mean its not about how the killer plays Legion. If someone is going to disconnect against legion they often do it immediately, rather than waiting to see if they tunnel or not.

  • New achievement: as the Legion, have all four survivors disconnect from the trial.

    @Orion Nah man, you gotta bring Franklin's Demise and Frank's Mixtape. That way folks will be forced to stay or lose their item, and the Mixtape will ensure that they run and don't just pick it up again out of fear.

  • Happened to me last week, 3 SWF and 1 random Claudette, i just hit one of them with my power, the three managed to DC... So i choosed to farm some points with the last poor Claudette, because I found it unfair to kill her and end the game in 2 minutes.

    I usually farm when i see one or two DC's, especially when its 5 gens left lol

  • He can have his achievement.


    Jokes on him, I don't have to play against Legion.

  • This content has been removed.
  • I just kill myself on hook if it's legion. Already enough m1 in the game, why would I waste time doing if for double the match with hardly any BP to compensate? It's just a boring match. At least with any other killer I know it's gonna be a fair chase. It's not even about the exploiting or franks. I hardly play survivor as is and when I get the feeling of doing it and it's Legion? I'm out. Just hook me so I can move on.

  • @powerbats said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/367329#Comment_367329

    No it's everyday regular players that dc from exploiting Legions and or those using Frank+Stab Wound/Cold Dirt and have zero counterplay.

    If the Legion isn't exploiting people tend to not dc but most Legions can't play without exploiting.

    I mean even at the height of the dc craze against Freddy it was never this bad because there was actually counterplay. Against an Omega blink Nurse even though there's not much there's some counterplay.

    Here's the deal, once looping gets fixed we can fix the legion exploit. Ok?