Here are my Favourite Contributors...
-One of my Fav Legion Mains I encountered so far , Like Literally He puts Pins on Every Post hieComments in. (I started Putting Iridescent Pins on my comments too thanks to him)
-One of my favorite Community Managers . :P , She makes the game fun with her funny News and Updates .
-The Positive Bastard :P
@Chaotic_Riddle - League of Legions
@Alpha - Ol' Piggy Diggy
@popoles - Loving Nurse
It will increase , sorry ,I Had been busy lately.b
Comments
I know, Not_Queen is pretty funny tbh
Who are you calling funny? I am always dead serious.
Iceman is pretty chill.
Haha. Get it...? Hah... I'll go back to the basement now. Sorry.
Thats it, go to the corner
Thanks, but I must say this pin will not exist without @Chaotic_Riddle
Legion is my favorite killer and it should stay that way.
SN: I hope to see signatures added to the forum one day.
wdym, you are pretty funny
What about me? I'm important!
nah jk, but for real
@Nickenzie is one of the most positive and constructive people on the forums. For sure a top person on the forums :)
Aw, I was mentioned. Thanks, @Iceman β€οΈ
Also, to @not_Queen βs response
Powerbats and Suicidefox for me.
@Iceman
Who is this imposter?
... Huh...
@fluffybunny, Orion and @Wolf74 are my favourite posters. Always so chill. @No_Mither_No_Problem and @KiraElijah are great people to talk to as well.
@iceman2kx @Iceman
While we never really agree on anything I respect @Orion and he is a quite polite and constructive person.
Yeah and really honest.
+1 though I have agreed with him a couple of times lol
Agreed.
@popoles always makes really good points which are backed up from a wealth of experience on different platforms. Plus they don't use self care which is admirable in itself.
Aww... I am going to cry. No one has ever mentioned me here.
The love is real π
Now all I want in return is just a custom cosmetic for Joey.
Legion Gang on forums get custom cosmetics for Legion for their control over stabbing people lately, maybe? ππππ
Personally I would love if you bought the Joey and Susie skins (before or after) you P3 the Legion, you get their weapons and cosmetics as well. Sucks that they didn't.
lol, another post hijacked by the league of legions.
Of course. However if you noticed we aren't spamming pins now.
(Iceman made that mistake just once though, using a pin twice in a single thread (this one).
The League of Legions approves of this message.
That's true, not_Queen is special.
I respect her for the way she knew how to open up to the community, her constant presence, her sympathy and her self-irony (it's not a common thing), and so many other things.
she's a role model.
I feel so loved π
I appreciate your appreciation of me.
btw I am still in the league of legions
I am just a feng/legion main
@Hoodedfengm1n
I mean, your name does have 'Hood' in it.
I personally allow it.
K thx
Iβve been P3 with Legion and I got Joey skin the instant it was available.
I shall keep this in mind lol. I am fighting the temptation to post one now πππ
.
.
.
okay let me just have this moment
( future post will be one per thread)
I think I cried a little.
Yeah, not_queen is the best π
Letβs make a petition to have not_Queen rule Behavior for a week. ππ
not_Queen? Lol she's OP. She's IS a Queen
That's way too much power! I might just end up pressing that red "fix" button. ;)
hol up.
Don't forget Nickenzie too :D
@Poweas
Your sarcastic, right?
Yeah , I love Legion too , up to the point I almost played 500 jrs as Frank and Joey.
I'd like to say @fcc2014 is such an amazing asset to our community. Like I feel like something would be missing if he wasn't here! :(
@Wolf74 not at all.
@Nickenzie is always really positive and coming up with new ideas.
@Orion I don't always agree with, but they always give their reasoning behind what they think and is polite in any discussion I see them in.
@not_Queen because she's the best.
@ChesterTheMolester is great for their name alone.
@Lowbei will always be the salt king of the forums. RIP
There are others I like on the forums, but I'm so frigging tired right now and I can't list them all at the moment.
Thanks @nickenzie but the forum would be fine without my sarcasm.
Actually it wouldnt, we absolutely NEED your sarcasm here. Everyone else like Lowbei or Vietfox has been banned. They will be greatly missed :(
For real though, It's really nice to see the community being so nice to each other for a change. It's an awesome change of pace from the constant arguing.
It's a discussion forum, arguing is literally the whole point of it...
@PhantomMask20763 Thank you!