New trailer dropped!!

Looks good dbd devs! Pretty good job so far!

edit: heres the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeeDryb4SgQ&t=0s

Comments

  • I already love her 😍😍😍😍😍

  • Looks very interesting indeed! "The Plague" - I expect AOE debuff similar to clown, but probably VERY different gameplay.

  • @Jesya said:

    I already love her 😍😍😍😍😍

    I do too :D shes amazing looking

    @Milkymalk said:

    Looks very interesting indeed! "The Plague" - I expect AOE debuff similar to clown, but probably VERY different gameplay.

    Honestly im hoping same, similar to clown in that terror radius effects survivors, but in a different "aoe" fashion like clowns gas

  • i just watched it and came straight to the forums to see a thread about it, im excited tbh. just as excited i was when the legion dropped.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    Post the link

    link added :)

  • @Orion said:

    Never mind.

    Wasn't trying to be click baity. but saw you retract your post, sorry for any confusion was initially on my phone and couldn't post a link haha

  • I can't wait to waste my money/shards on the third 110% m.s. clown in a row with a hindrance useless power tied to a 20 seconds cooldown!

  • She looks amazing

  • Please dont suck, please dont suck, please dont be like legion.

  • YESSS! ANOTHER FEMALE KILLER/SURVIVOR! I AM SO HAPPY!

    SHE LOOKS GREAT AAA

  • Ok not gonna lie, the aesthetic is amazing. Nice to see her original costume looks cool too, cus normally its average and its the dlc one that looks great.

    Guessing she infects survivors somehow? She also needs to lay off Bill's cigarettes with that cough.

  • Call me a weirdo, but she's waifu material.

  • This is going to be my first p3 50 killer it seems to me.

    I love her design dude, this is so fcking great. I hope this is another 110% ms great female killer like her other sisters (Nurse, spirit, hag, and huntress)

  • Have you guys seen the last Lara Croft movie? Wasn't there a princess that got infested with some desease and was sent to an island? Seems familiar

  • Meh. I was hoping for a male killer.

  • I love her design! I hope she's got a good power

  • Killer: the plage has 2 faces, maybe female shapeshifter in the end?

    seems the skill would be about contaminating/contagion between survivors

    Surv: Jane Romero (Spanish surname) so they gave us a latino girl!¡

  • @Acromio said:

    I can't wait to waste my money/shards on the third 110% m.s. clown in a row with a hindrance useless power tied to a 20 seconds cooldown!

    You could always... Not buy content unless you're sure you want it. You have no one to blame but yourself.

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    Killer: the plage has 2 faces, maybe female shapeshifter in the end?

    seems the skill would be about contaminating/contagion between survivors

    Surv: Jane Romero (Spanish surname) so they gave us a latino girl!¡

    Good point on the name! hoping its a latino girl!

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    Killer: the plage has 2 faces, maybe female shapeshifter in the end?

    seems the skill would be about contaminating/contagion between survivors

    Surv: Jane Romero (Spanish surname) so they gave us a latino girl!¡

    No sign for shapeshifter. I associate Plague and illness with some kind of debuff power. But hard to say how.

  • So The Plague I take it is a new mechanic in the game?... I don't think that it is her killer power.

  • No gameplay though.

  • The trailer looks amazing, she looks well created I hope they make her fun for both sides.

    My only hopes are they dont have tedious mechanic's like the dream world, madness or anything remotely like legion.

  • @se05239 said:

    No gameplay though.

    based on other release dates, the decisive strike declaration and when trailers are released in relation to ptb, the ptb should be out soon man

  • @se05239 said:

    No gameplay though.

    I think we are gonna get that at 2 pm EST today.

    What else can they show on stream?

  • @Acromio said:

    I can't wait to waste my money/shards on the third 110% m.s. clown in a row with a hindrance useless power tied to a 20 seconds cooldown!

    Cool. Then don't.

  • @Delfador said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/346153#Comment_346153

    I think we are gonna get that at 2 pm EST today.

    What else can they show on stream?

    Leaked spirit fanart? idk man,

  • She looks really great. At least they did a nice job aesthetically. Here's hoping for a cool power.

  • Expect little and then be impressed upon release. You're all hyping over appearance alone. Enjoy the solid facts when they come. Just be wary that disappointment has happened before

  • Absolutely thrilled to see how she turns out! I'm curious if her ability and/or perks will deal with the affliction of the Plague itself

  • Looks pretty cool. I don't like the head piece on her though. It just looks weird and bulky.


    Another A+, top notch trailer though. Fantastic.

  • Trailer looks good. I really like the Plague's design. Very creepy. The new map, some kind of temple, sounds awesome and different to the maps we already have.

  • I bet the lanterns will work like traps, she'll put them around they will emit smoke and if a survivor touches smoke they flag up to the killer somehow. I have a sneaking suspicion if this is the case then Calm Spirit will be awesome sauce

  • She looks gorgeous oh my god.

  • Which culture is this?

    It looks like she wears ancient Greek, latin clothes. The plague happened in the middle ages though. I want to learn this.

  • @Delfador said:

    Which culture is this?

    It looks like she wears ancient Greek, latin clothes. The plague happened in the middle ages though. I want to learn this.

    Honestly my first thought was Latin/Greek/Egyptian but it could be anything to be honest. Though I don't think the plague is in reference to the black plague if she's one of those

  • Cant wait to figure out what this has to do with the Mali flag or religion for that matter

  • Jane new main.

    (Actually probably not, but I wanted to say it.)

  • @TeambossFloze said:

    Cant wait to figure out what this has to do with the Mali flag or religion for that matter

    I don't think there is any relation to Mali flag whatsoever.

    In the past, people thought that diseases were curses and priests could cure them. Hell, even in the USA right now, people believe in 'faith healing'. The place is called the temple of purgatory too, and purgatory means 'having the quality of cleansing or purifying'. Most probably something related to a priestess and faith healing.

  • @Delfador I don't think so either - look forward to seeing if they expand a bit on a backstory in the stream later

  • @Delfador said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/346248#Comment_346248

    I don't think there is any relation to Mali flag whatsoever.

    In the past, people thought that diseases were curses and priests could cure them. Hell, even in the USA right now, people believe in 'faith healing'. The place is called the temple of purgatory too, and purgatory means 'having the quality of cleansing or purifying'. Most probably something related to a priestess and faith healing.

    The map is going to be one of those places where religious masochists torture themselves to "purify" themselves.

  • Trailer looks great but dont get hype yet dont have disapointment.

  • @Larcz

    Yeah have to wait and see what's behind them eyes


  • @Larcz said:

    Trailer looks great but dont get hype yet dont have disapointment.

    Nah, I'm going to get hyped.

    You're basically saying 'Don't have fun, you might not have fun later!" If it's bad, we'll be disappointed no matter how excited we were before. If it's not, the hype makes it even better. Don't rain on the parade.

  • @TheBean said:

    So The Plague I take it is a new mechanic in the game?... I don't think that it is her killer power.

    I hope for illness and new animations from survivors


  • @Bravo0413 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/346150#Comment_346150

    I hope for illness and new animations from survivors

    Now that you mention it, I want it too but I am not sure if they are gonna go with that since it would cause a lot of money.

    They kind of did something with the new mend but It would be gorgeous if survivors' appearance change with the disease.

‹ 1 2