Can Legions of this forum stop sending these images of green pin please?

The image itself is harmless, but when there are many of it, the creepy atmosphere is created. So I'm speaking to all the legions here! Please, for the love of god, stop sending these!!! 😖😖😖

Comments

  • We appreciate the feedback, however, L E G I O N G A N G.

    99D79E9A-99AA-44E5-A8BB-1BF01FD6E093.png


  • You don't really expect them to stop, especially not now after reading this...? If they post it without actual content, just report them for spamming nonsense.

  • @PiiFree said:

    You don't really expect them to stop, especially not now after reading this...? If they post it without actual content, just report them for spamming nonsense.

    We don’t spam it, we only post it once in most threads. It’s just to show we were in that post. no_Queen already knows about our shenanigans, but we’re assuming the higher ups are fine with it if they haven’t told us anything in previous posts when we were mentioned and they were involved. If it does become an issue and we’re asked by Peanits or someone else who works on here to stop, we will immediately. It’s just a little fun for us! 😄

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/341874#Comment_341874

    We don’t spam it, we only post it once in most threads. It’s just to show we were in that post. no_Queen already knows about our shenanigans, but we’re assuming the higher ups are fine with it if they haven’t told us anything in previous posts when we were mentioned and they were involved. If it does become an issue and we’re asking by Peanits or someone else to stop, we will immediately. It’s just a little fun for us! 😄

    Thatsva very mature answer

  • Nah fam. Besides it's meant to be creepy (my apologies for starting the pin thing.)

    Screenshot 2019-02-26 at 12.36.33 PM.png

    (Can't font color posts ;-;)

  • @Shad03 said:

    <font color="Lime"> Nah fam. Besides it's meant to be creepy (my apologies for starting the pin thing.)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/295/CEYEVSSAR6RP.png

    RIP font color.

  • The image itself is harmless, but when there are many of it, the creepy atmosphere is created. So I'm speaking to all the legions here!

    All right, I'll see what can be done. Being scary is all fun in the context of the game but we shouldn't be freaking you out in real life.

    Your complaint has been noted:

    Sincerely a Legion main.

    FulliconAddon_defacedSmileyPin.jpg


  • I don't have a problem with using these kind of things but honestly, threads get too long to scroll down when there are multiple images like these.

    I mean we still don't have right to tell people what to post but yeah I wish that trend never started in the first place.

    Legion mains have your fun though, don't mind me.

    image.png


  • @Chaotic_Riddle

    Is that so?

    Anyone else?

    Much fun to thread through such a thread.

  • Somehow that feels weirdly in-character for those Legion guys.

    "Here see this pin? We're the Legion" the cursive part obviously spoken in exaggerated edginess.

  • Ah, well, I try not to spam it, what the other’s do isn’t my say though. Like I said, we’ll try to have some of the others calm it down, and if someone with enough power tells us to kindly stop, we will do it immediately. We appreciate knowing how people feel towards it though, so we’ll try to work it out. Thanks for the feedback. 😌

  • Havent used it before, but now that you asked so politely


    2XNMTK9RE2DB.png


  • I'm fed up of that pin too.

    Do you know that using a joke many times in a row makes it stop being funny?

  • @IamFran said:

    I'm fed up of that pin too.

    Do you know that using a joke many times in a row makes it stop being funny?

    I fail to see a joke in using pins. It's a calling sign, not a joke. A joke (whether or not it works) is meant to be funny. I fail to see humor unless a non Legion member uses it for sarcasm.

  • I have a great idea, let's all just join this new trend until they remove the ability to add pictures to a post!

    bilbo.png


  • Leave the Legion people alone they get picked on enough!

  • @fcc2014 said:

    Leave the Legion people alone they get picked on enough!

    Thank you

    image.png


  • Legion=pepega

  • Hm.. no.

    Screenshot_2019-03-01-15-21-24(1).png

    But if a mod wants us to stop, we will.

  • Universal truth of the internet.

    Ask something to stop will only increase the frequency of its use.

  • There is so many legion pins in this post XD

  • @PiiFree said:

    I have a great idea, let's all just join this new trend until they remove the ability to add pictures to a post!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/898/SFX4BR70XZDW.png

    Except, the whole point of it is that in legion, there are many.


    Hillbilly is one guy. Dont get salty that others are enjoying something.

  • @PiiFree You're a Hillbilly not a hipster, why are you so against the Legion pin trend that I think only 3 people have been doing?

    (I know I posted a defaced smiley pin as a joke but that's the first time and probably last time I will leave a signature.)

  • In the words of every Legion main... "No u"

  • I have chilled on my pin and am sorry for spamming it, but we are legion

    BD890757-E244-4FCD-AC47-1A5750821E40.jpeg


  • @Carpemortum Do you see another Billy? I'm alone mate, that's my signature now.

    @Peasant I'm not against the Legion trend, I'm against the trend of posting pictures after every post because it makes reading threads painful since most of you guys post nonsense just to have a reason to spam the pic in every thread, plus I think it's very childish and immature but that's just my opinion.

  • @PiiFree said:

    @Carpemortum Do you see another Billy? I'm alone mate, that's my signature now.

    @Peasant I'm not against the Legion trend, I'm against the trend of posting pictures after every post because it makes reading threads painful since most of you guys post nonsense just to have a reason to spam the pic in every thread, plus I think it's very childish and immature but that's just my opinion.

    PiiFree, I am a legion, nurse, billy main, I just like Legion the most out of them

  • @PiiFree said:

    @Carpemortum Do you see another Billy? I'm alone mate, that's my signature now.

    @Peasant I'm not against the Legion trend, I'm against the trend of posting pictures after every post because it makes reading threads painful since most of you guys post nonsense just to have a reason to spam the pic in every thread, plus I think it's very childish and immature but that's just my opinion.

    Well I'm glad you are honest and open about your disdain for the pins. To be honest, I feel the same way.

  • @PiiFree said:

    @Carpemortum Do you see another Billy? I'm alone mate, that's my signature now.

    @Peasant I'm not against the Legion trend, I'm against the trend of posting pictures after every post because it makes reading threads painful since most of you guys post nonsense just to have a reason to spam the pic in every thread, plus I think it's very childish and immature but that's just my opinion.

    If it was your signature and not to be an ass, why isnt it on this post too?

  • Does this one tickle your fancy?


    45C38C72-EAD3-4ACF-9C8F-80DCE580B5D1.jpeg


  • We only use that pin for special occasions, Chief. 😎

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/342256#Comment_342256

    We only use that pin for special occasions, Chief. 😎

    Idk, I may just use it xD

  • @PiiFree said:

    I have a great idea, let's all just join this new trend until they remove the ability to add pictures to a post!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/898/SFX4BR70XZDW.png

    I'm goint to post a portrait of my main too as signature, maybe in that case the admins start to not allow using portraits as signature due the abuse...

    $.png


  • Seriously people are getting triggered because the Legion users are using the pin to sign their posts. Why is everything such a big deal? Let people have a little fun! Pig and Billy it doesn't make sense why because you are not Legion. The use it just so they eventually get it taken away is just petty and pathetic.

  • You did realize beforehand you'd be flooded with pins for making this, right?

  • @fcc2014 said:

    Seriously people are getting triggered because the Legion users are using the pin to sign their posts. Why is everything such a big deal? Let people have a little fun! Pig and Billy it doesn't make sense why because you are not Legion. The use it just so they eventually get it taken away is just petty and pathetic.

    On mobile, at least, having too many images to load can noticeably slow down your browsing speed. It's not that different from trying to load a page with too many ads.

  • The image itself is harmless, but when there are many of it, the creepy atmosphere is created. So I'm speaking to all the legions here!

    If a green icon disturbs you, you probably don’t need to be playing a game like DBD... just saying...

    If nothing else, it means they’re creating the CORRECT atmosphere for this game.

  • @Orion I don't have that issue on my phone viewing it but i could see how that would annoy people scrolling through a thread. personally i like seeing the Legionaries or whatever they are.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Orion I don't have that issue on my phone viewing it but i could see how that would annoy people scrolling through a thread. personally i like seeing the Legionaries or whatever they are.

    Thank you for your support


    image.png


  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Orion I don't have that issue on my phone viewing it but i could see how that would annoy people scrolling through a thread. personally i like seeing the Legionaries or whatever they are.

    I suppose it also depends on your phone and connection. However, you are right that it's annoying. I'm not on mobile, but having comments sometimes double in length because of one single image makes scrolling extremely annoying, especially with the bug that hides comments from certain members and doesn't automatically scroll to the latest comment. I can only imagine how annoying it is on mobile.

  • @Orion it isn’t very bad for me on mobile

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Orion it isn’t very bad for me on mobile

    Not now, no. But imagine how it'll be when every other comment has an image at the end.

  • I can only check the forums from my phone and I have no issues scrolling through comments even with the pictures.

  • @Orion I can barely load in


    image.png


  • @Orion currently on mobile i can see the quote on my pc i can't it is all white so i'm scrolling sometimes through a sea of white and seeing what someone reacted to. Since you are not looking at it on mobile do you see the same?

  • @PiiFree said:

    @Carpemortum Do you see another Billy? I'm alone mate, that's my signature now.

    @Peasant I'm not against the Legion trend, I'm against the trend of posting pictures after every post because it makes reading threads painful since most of you guys post nonsense just to have a reason to spam the pic in every thread, plus I think it's very childish and immature but that's just my opinion.

    I'm here for you!

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Orion currently on mobile i can see the quote on my pc i can't it is all white so i'm scrolling sometimes through a sea of white and seeing what someone reacted to. Since you are not looking at it on mobile do you see the same?

    Yes. Seems the people who own the forum tool the devs used to open this forum started tinkering with it without telling anyone, and it broke a lot of crap.

  • @Orion yeah you quoted me and i got no notification. Oh well i'm sure it will get fixed eventually.

‹ 1 2