Mount Ormond Resort
The Legion's favorite hangout spot made digital.
The Legion's Theme can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28s
The Legion's Theme can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28s
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
@Eveline Good build if you want to trick Survivors into thinking you’re one of em. I would suggest getting that new perk from Plague that trades Terror Radiuses with the Obession. It seems hella dope on Legion. :)
@Chaotic_Riddle but then you couldn’t chain hits because you wouldn’t have a TR. I think anyway.
When you give Nea terror radius and she kills everyone, you included. No thanks.
@Eveline You can still chain. The terror radius actually helps if it’s on the Obession, as if they’re nearby other teammates, you can see where they’re at. 👀
@Eveline That build is decent, mine is pretty similar
When you main Legion and see the survivor you're chasing stop running.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilWcOWlQWVw
Alright, so I ran a mori on legion and this may be the best endgame from it
I did not even try, I was playing it casually
Mmmm so salty.
@Eveline I know, thats just the start!
I made this around legions drop, sorry that I was using NOED
@Hoodedfengm1n Never an issue using NOED on Legion. It’s needed sometimes for them, generally. :)
@Chaotic_Riddle I get gen rushed pretty often, so I run NOED to punish this, works really well
I remember the old Spider Man movies, those were ok, better than the Amazing Spiderman, he was an A-hole
RIP Eveline. You will be missed. 😭
Darn. RiP Eveline.
If Legion got a Legacy in the future, would it be:
Legioncy?
or
Legacion?
🤔
@Chaotic_Riddle
Legioncy.
@Evie You’re safe here, ‘stranger’, don’t worry. <3
Welcome , got some rare things to sell, stranger ! @Evie
@Plu Tell her about our cold dirt offers.
Not only you'll need bloodpoints, but GUTS to buy that Frank's Mixtape
@Evie Same, can we get pretty boi Leon or Luis as a surv pls, and maybe Wesker as a killer...or Chris overdosing on steroids and throwing boulders at survivors.
Hello everybody
Straight out the spirit world, was a crazy motherf- since Wraith cube.
Ok, I know that was awful but it makes me laugh
@LCGaster Welcome :)
@Chaotic_Riddle
Thank you, my kind sir :)
Hello, Papa roach.
Here to tell us about your last resort ?
Okay guys, I just tried the Cold Dirt and Joey's Mixtape combo and holy-smokes is it cancer.
The end of Frenzy Stun was all of 2 seconds. That's just nasty. I can't wait to pair it with Iron Maiden, Brutal Strength, Enduring, and Agitation for a flash Legion build.
Yeah double cool down are godlike, wouldn't call it cancer tho
Eh, just using the laymans terms of my test subjects. I'm sure you can understand why they weren't so keen.
@Franks_mixtape Moonwalking as Legion while someone is in Deep Wound doesn’t count it as a chase, so their meter goes down. :)
Yeah, pretty much
You don't even need to walk backwards btw, looking at the blood while keeping your distance and view out of the Survivor works.
@Ciri Sup?
I am getting people to join our religion, through running shadowborn on frenzy
@No_Mither_No_Problem @Shad03 @Hoodedfengm1n
@PhantomMask20763 Yup
We will run the Shadowborn
Tru3 does, but I don't see anyone other than him using it, if you like it it's fine tho.
I use it sometimes when I bring the nasty blades. It’s nice. :)
Only when I'm not in a party chat.
Just added the Legion's theme to the initial post. I'll add another link here in case you folks don't want to click 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28sOkay guys, so I want some honest feedback: What are your thoughts on the Plague?
I know that we're primarily Legion mains here, but I imagine some of us tried out the Plague at least for a short while, or the achievements.
I personally find her a rather disappointing killer, but I'm eager for everyone else's thoughts.
@Peasant
Although I find her fun to play against, I find her much of a challenge to play as. I am still trying to get a grasp of her power. I do love her concept and design but overall it hasn’t been doing it for me. I will say she is really great for end game if you still have fountains that are corrupted.
@Iceman But how is she good in the end game? She needs to first walk all the way to a corrupted fountain and then walk all the way to a door to even use the power. Then, by the time you finally arrive she's already too late and she can't actually down anyone because the door is open.
@Peasant
My matches just has been situational, after hooking someone I will go for a corrupted fountain then come back and hit the survivors. The one that just got unhooked automatically goes down unless they have BT, and I chase after the other injured survivor. I plan on trying Blood warden on her when ever I get the perk.
@Peasant I can't really say for now as I'm trying to climb my way out of the low ranks. But so far she is pretty much alright.
@Peasant I'm not a Legion main but I'll give my thoughts on the Puke Qween, I think she's great, she's pretty balanced, has some counter play to her and if she is played right she can be devastating. Her vile purge is good for an instant down similar to hillbilly or Leatherface but with more aim required. Her corrupted purge is where her potential really lies though, if survivors try to group up, they're done for. The corrupted purge is also very good in the endgame, if someone tries to body block your kill, you get 2 for the price of one. Imo, shes a solid killer. I'd place her high mid-tier
While I'm on the subject of the Plague, the most Evil thing you can do for now if you poured some of your points into Adiris (did that sound weird?) is get "Last Mask"s and Corrupt Intervention on Legion.
If you have decent luck you'll get Temple of Purgation and the survivors will be super excited, right up until they see one of their buddies get Deep Wounds, and then have half of the bar deplete.
If I could get a full BP refund for my Frank's Mixtapes and Stab Wound Studies I would, but I gotta use them sometime.
Corrupt purge on Legion? WAT?!
@PhantomMask20763 Sorry, that's a typo. "Corrupt Intervention" was what I meant to say.