Mount Ormond Resort
The Legion's favorite hangout spot made digital.
The Legion's Theme can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28s
The Legion's Theme can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28s
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
@Peasant Oh?
Awwwww, it's just the quad damage sound from Quake, i don't know why the forums stopped showing youtube link's thumbnails
Is this a literal post?
Or an April Fools joke?
Pretty sure it's a joke
@Plu You have to press enter after you past the URL.
@Hoodedfengm1n It's real just like how all survivors will now take 3 hits to down by default, except Dwight who takes 5 hits.
😎 yeet.
Now that I got all of my April Fool's nonsense over with I wanted to say that recently I thought up some Legion cosmetic ideas (as well as names for some existing ideas *glances at @Shad03 but it's actually @Chaotic_Riddle *)
So first off I have the "Deep Freeze" series inspired by the Mount Ormond ski resort and the spare and lost equipment left behind. The outfits would likely be based on winter gear and ski items. The outfit names I have are:
- Blizzard for Frank
- Avalanche for Julie
- Snow Day for Susie
- Black Diamond for Joey
After that I have thought up names for the "Blade Dance" series aka @Shad03 actually @Chaotic_Riddle's dream Legion set (unless I got everyone's names mixed up in which case this will be awkward.) The Blade Dance is inspired by a prom theme and will see the gang in formal tuxedos and dresses. The outfit names I made are:
- Prom King for Frank
- Prom Queen for Julie
- Rose's Thorns for Susie
- Charmed and Dangerous for Joey
After "Blade Dance" I indulged in my love for medieval things and created either the "Renaissance Unfair or Medieval Miscreants" series. The outfits are based on renaissance fair or medieval times and were just a side thing. The outfits are:
- King of Thieves for Frank
- Queen of Thieves for Julie
- Dangerous Damsel for Susie
- The Snake for Joey
My last idea was a stand alone set for Frank called "Shop Lifter" and the idea is that it is just Frank shirtless and maskless probably in exercising sweatpants. Just an idea to temporary quench everyone's thirst for shirtless Myers.
So guys, what do you think?
@Peasant all I want is a Frank variant of disco Jake.
@Peasant I'm into the idea.
Also while I certainly wouldn't mind a prom outfit, it wasn't something I would beg for (however it would be perfect given prom for my school is close, though I won't be going.)
If I remember correctly it was @Chaotic_Riddle whom suggested such a thing.
@Shad03 D A R N. Why do we have so many Legions on the forum?!
@Shad03 D A R N. Why do we have so many Legions on the forum?!
@Peasant Because we are many =)
I had some concept art, yeah. :)
Shirtless Frank!? ######### this i'm in
You know what we REALLY need? Animal hoodies for Legion. Like bunny hoods uwu
@Chaotic_Riddle
That would be awesome, it’s like their personal spirit animals. And the outfit could be bloody and torn. You should post this in the wishlist thread or comment back on the post where people suggested their idea.
@ChaoticChaos12 This so much, i want this in game
@Plu That would complete me.
@Plu Furry Susie?
Should I beg a friend to allow me to redownload Skyrim again? I wanted to make a sorta Legion build XD
@Shad03 It's your call buddy. Honestly seeing all of the rampant complaining from everyone and all of the fires in general discussions combined with a reunion with The Forest makes me think that it might be around that time of year where I give Dead by Daylight a break, again.
@Peasant Ah. Alright. Hmn, I remain undecided for now I guess.
Okay folks it's poll time as I've just realized that I have completely neglected to ask everyone what platforms they use for their games. So just in case we wanted to do any group activities outside of Dead by Daylight, what platforms are you guys on?
I'll start us off by stating that I am a PC user.
@Peasant
Xbox
@Peasant You know what I am already.
@Peasant PS4
@Peasant PS4
@Peasant I'm on PC
PC
I know most of us here are killer mains but I recently thought up a perk idea and I wanted some feedback on it. It's a survivor perk that I'm calling "Nexus Ward".
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/55951/new-survivor-perk-idea-nexus-ward#latest
I request feedback if you may
@Shad03 Of course!
I think the game wants me to use blade exploit
Even Susie seems afraid of it and can't bear to look at it @pootis_Bear
@plu she knows its power
What happpens when you forget your mask and try to walk to Ormond:
I made a really low quality M1 Legion meme video feel free to check it out if you want:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnWgL4ai3kQ&feature=youtu.beAlso @No_Mither_No_Problem if you haven't seen this already. I think it's a decent meme.
@Peasant
A video where dbd players do not speak are the best. Great game, it’s a bit of challenge to play legion with just his basic hit and you were able to get ruthless killer.
@Iceman I don't even care about the fact that I got 1 pip. I care about the fact that I got a 4k with a 110% movement speed killer using only M1 attacks.
This means that provided I had the same Perks and Offering on Spirit or Hag I might just be able to do the same thing.
So I know everyone seems to really like that one Frank mask that came with Fairview Senior but I'd like to confess something:
I actually prefer the Devil-May-Care mask simply because it lets survivors look straight into my eyes.
@Peasant I prefer the p3 Frank mask
@PhantomMask20763 It's a good mask to be sure, but I dunno man, I just like having the ability to stare at survivors like Myers as as killer who's power can create a panic.
@Peasant Dem pretty eyes UwU
I only use the mask if I use P Body, or I use the X mouth mask for Julie if I am using her P Body.
@PhantomMask20763 The thing is, I sometimes use a ninja Legion build (Insidious, Monitor and Abuse, Tinkerer, Dark Devotion.) So having survivors see just 2 human eyes staring from behind a Coldwind wall would be rather interesting for survivors.
Hey, who's that gu- wait that's the killer!
@Peasant they'd probably think you were Myers for a second lol
@PhantomMask20763 But Myer's doesn't have pupils or irises.
@Peasant sure he does!
@PhantomMask20763 Well now I'm not sleeping tonight.