Mount Ormond Resort
The Legion's favorite hangout spot made digital.
The Legion's Theme can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28s
The Legion's Theme can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28s
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Ayy. Thank you.
Thanks, fam
Thanks!
Now if we can bring in more members....
We deserve a spot in the “Killers” thread lol.
Cause this thread can get very annoying in a subforum where people look for good discussions. As it is, we have this place to ourselves for the most part.
It's to keep the thread safe. You can talk about whatever you want in Off-Topic. In Killers you can only talk about killers.
Whoa @Peasant , you joined our ranks? Have a pin

we are legion...for we are many...lol
Yes. And we shall grow even more.
@Peasant Ahhh. Makes sense.
I can't access Steam unfortunately. Cause my wifi out at home, and my school chromebook blocks certain sites. I am completely surprised I can even go on the forums.
Yup. Legion united forever.
I doubt I'd ever change my pfp to be honest. Legion really speaks to me on a spiritual level.
Look at this: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Leagueofleagions
I know I spelled it wrong in the http link but that's intentional.
@GT_Legend2
Damn, I thought it was public.
Just to be sure, you did click the join group button, right?
Well, I've made you a mod so this should be easy enough.
Entity damn it all I'm gone for the day and others join? We need Legion Backup now!
Can’t become legion yet, but when I’m out of jail I’ll become Legion
Interesting, interesting
We’re legion we’re one
For a moment, it was like I was free.
Then I woke up to this hell.
I've made a discovery in the field regarding our powers. It would seem that Leatherface's perk Franklin's Demise remains active even while in a Feral Frenzy. Looks like it's high time we started stealing some stuff!
I thought of a thing that you could use as legion. Overwhelming presence and iridescent button to make their items drain faster
@Peasant franklins is my favorite perk :D
I love when I hit them with franklin's and they drop the flashlight just to come back to it when they think they lost me and get hit again.
We are Legion?
We are Legion
We’re legion
Get a VPN. Lets you bypass blocked websites.
We’re legion
"How does it feel to play Legion?"
Skip to 2:04
https://youtu.be/-oKgFQZESvs