Mount Ormond Resort
The Legion's favorite hangout spot made digital.
The Legion's Theme can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28s
The Legion's Theme can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUBhmTtNyo&t=28s
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Mmmmmmmmyesssss
So apparently some folks are actually getting freaked out by the Legion pin icons. If you guys could try and only use the picture in your initial post in a thread, that'd be great.
I explained in that thread why we use it, if you wanna read it. 😗
I saw, just letting everyone else know in case they don't see that thread.
Alright, yeah, but also @TreemanXD , if you could limit to how many legion pins you make in a thread to maybe 2 or 1, that would be nice. We don’t wanna lose our pin privileges! 😄
@Chaotic_Riddle oooook😢
@Chaotic_Riddle
Or we could get ourselves flagged
You called for back up
-slashing noises from mouth-
i join?
I’m going to stay here
I'll make my own Legion!
Well it was fun being Legion while it lasted but, I think I'll go back to my Freddy now
@PhantomMask20763 we will miss you, but remember Freddy and Legion are alike we are considered weak. You are still legion friend. :)
We, are the sleepy legions. My p3 Freddy will be alongside my p3 Legion and Pig
I
I just use the Joey mask and weapon with Susie with blue hair, this legion will never prestige. XD
@Eveline
What’s this about? 👀
It's my new main.
She is testing our ranks, wanting to see if it's worth being a Legion (speculation of course.)
Ah. Welcome then, child. Heres your complimentary pin.
Thanks. :)
The more, the merrier.
I frankly find it funny as heck that the Legion headquarters (due to that nasty pin business a week or so ago) is now run by a Quentin.
I mean...Nothin wrong with that at all. Just remember to keep your mask on while entering the doorway.
I'm convinced that Quentin is secretly a Legion supplier. How else can you explain how they keep finding "Never-Sleep Pills"?
All this started just because I asked if we as Legion mains should use:
I'mma go see if I can find the thread that this all started on. Our... Origins.
Now that I think about it. I just imagine Quentin wearing an opened Emergency Aid Kit with two eye holes across his face held up by a gauze strap in the back.
Nurse + Legion + Quentin combination??
@Shad03
From the creators of "Shattered Bloodlines" and "Demise of the Faithful"
We present...
The Legion: Origins
Am i late to the party?
@LCGaster Lel. Would be cool.
ALSO FOUND IT!
Funny enough, was in another @Peasant thread.
Huh, I honestly forgot I started that thread.
@Plu It's never too late.
This entire time I thought @Chaotic_Riddle was behind the pin because of what not_queen said.
He's been the one to popularize it. I myself forgot to add a pin in every discussion I've been in after. So while it was my idea, he was the on to enforce it and get the movement really going. So cheers on him. Come on everybody ^_^!
Guys, what are you doing here?! The PTB patch notes dropped! All Legions, Frenzy to the Public Test Build thread! Go! Go! Go!
-Le Sigh-
Also they sorta nerfed Spies From The Shadows by giving it a cooldown. So that sucks. But otherwise, pretty good job.
Also buffed some perks too, which is cool. Hopefully they end up deleting tiers on perks eventually.
The Kindred Change blew my mind. If Open-handed stacks with it, then we'll be able to reveal the killer if they're within a 32 meter radius of the hook. We can have a Terror radius's worth of killer reveal.
I’m a console player, just know that I’m enjoying the ptb through your eyes and energy.
You can still read the patch notes at least.
So, as I see it, Legion got a buff now with the Thanatophobia buff, as some are saying it takes 50 seconds to heal if you combine it with Sloppy...If you Deep Wound someone, that’s practically about 110-120 seconds it takes to fully heal. H m m m m m.
I am but a console pleb too.
Also did they just nerf Empathy? XD
Open Handed does stack, meaning the killer can be seen from very far away.
I love the kindred, lithe and thana changes the most. :)
Then if you use both Knife add-ons to make mending longer, HMMMM?!
You can only use one. Sadly, none of Legion’s add ons actually stack :(
Huh, maybe Legion is closer to Freddy than I thought since I'll have to DARN here.
@Peasant
Gotcha homie.
Uhhhh... Can I have some never sleep pills, please?
They're in one of the crates by the counter remember?
Thanks, I left a medkit with a syringe in a chest for you. Have a wonderful day in the Fog.
Wait, the duration add-ons stack, don't they?
Nope, none of their add ons stack. None of them have the ‘stack’ description, unlike other Killer add-ons, so unfortunately, you can’t combine two of the same add-on abilities with Legion. ☹️